• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Read the entire thread and it’s just bickering jfl

Imo the mog order is prime triggered>moonblunt>old triggered
Lmao

Gotta start the forum drama somehow

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
Bro this looks like a professional photoshoot for his wedding. They are both dressed up and you can clearly see that he squints and tries to get the perfect photo. The other picture looks like he has taken it after his construction work with a dirty cap and harsh sunlight on his face.
he has posted many motion how he is frauding jfl..yh he squints but like every psl god do that..here r some "non fruded" pics
IMG 20210713 110244 793
IMG 20210320 102842
IMG 20210713 110213 509

Nwdn file temp 1616228809125
IMG 20210320 102736

still mog every known specie
Nwdn file temp 1616121124127 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Lmao and Carbon Copy
Here's my take on this

@moonblunt is a HTN prettyboy and @triggered is a masc chad

it's pretty obvious that moon has more appeal to JB's even in triggered young photo
1628141894540-jpeg.1256036
moon still wins in that aspect

Jacob Sartorius on Twitter: "RT FOR A FOLLOW! 😊… "
techniqually speaking Jacob Santorious has more appeal to JB's than Jon Hexum
 Jon-Erik Hexum

does that mean he mogs him? Room Temp iq if you think that.

also mog battle doesn't specifically mean who appeals more to one group of girls because a goth emo guy
n. His soft brown hair that fell over his eyebrows, his playful blue eyes,  his full lips, and his constant smile broug… | Cute emo boys, Hot emo boys,  Cute emo guys

appeals way more to those types of girls, than some regular jock chad
My dad was the epitome of football jock in the late 80's: OldSchoolCool
, does that mean that the emo guy objectively mogs him? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Hopefully you apply the same logic here, both still do well tho so it's all good, no hate

@JustMewbrah @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @wanttobeattractive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, LastHopeForNorman, Lmao and 8 others
Here's my take on this

it's pretty obvious that moon has more appeal to JB's even in triggered young photo

Jon-Erik Hexum

also mog battle doesn't specifically mean who appeals more to one group of girls because a goth emo guy
n. His soft brown hair that fell over his eyebrows, his playful blue eyes,  his full lips, and his constant smile broug… | Cute emo boys, Hot emo boys,  Cute emo guys

Hopefully you apply the same logic here, both still do well tho so it's all good, no hate

@JustMewbrah @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @wanttobeattractive
Jacob sartorious def doesn’t appeal mog hexum but i get what ur saying

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Here's my take on this

Jon-Erik Hexum

Good post man

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
Why won't you guys learn from the despair of @Amnesia, our fellow resident pretty boy? The pretty boy mulatto has zero sex appeal in comparison to the masc brute. He'd fare the same as amnesia getting called a black ken doll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14312
I don't pray for these baguettes I pray for better days

• WTF
Reactions: .👽.
triggered mogs psl wise, but moonblunt mogs irl wise

theyre both gl so its kinda pointless to do this battle. its just a matter of taste at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Why won't you guys learn from the despair of @Amnesia, our fellow resident pretty boy? The pretty boy mulatto has zero sex appeal in comparison to the masc brute. He'd fare the same as amnesia getting called a black ken doll
except amnesia doesnt look like a prettyboy, he is a masc chad.

except amnesia doesnt look like a prettyboy, he is a masc chad.
@Amnesia hinself would attest to him being called a pretty boy over a masc. Especially with his voice

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
@Amnesia hinself would attest to him being called a pretty boy over a masc. Especially with his voice
is that true? i never saw him as a prettyboy due to his eye area. its too hunterish

is that true? i never saw him as a prettyboy due to his eye area. its too hunterish
I see myself as more of a masculine Chad, especially if I grow heavy stubble. But with my recent looks given the last year or so, clean-shaven with medium wavy length hair, I have been trying to appeal more towards teenage girls.

I get called pretty boy and Ken doll repeatedly in real life and online, so I guess women perceive me more as a pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Prime triggered mogs

I see myself as more of a masculine Chad, especially if I grow heavy stubble. But with my recent looks given the last year or so, clean-shaven with medium wavy length hair, I have been trying to appeal more towards teenage girls.

I get called pretty boy and Ken doll repeatedly in real life and online, so I guess women perceive me more as a pretty boy
you look really good bro, you dont look 33 at all. i saw the comparison picture. youre right though, i suppose you and i are in the minority for seeing you as a masculine chad. if women consider you to be a prettyboy, thats perfect. especially for appealing to teenagers.

Triggered:
View attachment 1256036
a96f7c6f-11c0-4102-a96e-bbcd5f407f94-jpeg.1249739
View attachment 1256041Moonblunt
View attachment 1256033
View attachment 1256034

@Biiyo03 @volcelfatcel @dnrd @Preston @cloUder @StrangerDanger @wanttobeattractive @Yellow_fever_cel @astatine @triggered
my god triggered , living in easy mode. What a joke this life is lol. This fucking guy can just stand in the sidewalk covered in shit and he will have job applications , woman fucking him in the street , people handing him food , people offering him a place to stay till he gets his shit together. If god exists he has favorites the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Triggered looks like your typical albanian badboy criminal in London

• +1
finasteride + ketoconozale asap

anything you can to stop balding because balding is the #1 looks killer in men
have started fin keep forgetting to take it lol, haven’t got onto the shampoo yet

• +1
have started fin keep forgetting to take it lol, haven’t got onto the shampoo yet
Nizoral shampoo is sold in bulk
but some better ketoconozale shampoo can be bought from amazon
use that shit every 2 days whenever you get it

what mg of fin did you get? i assume 1mg

Nizoral shampoo is sold in bulk
but some better ketoconozale shampoo can be bought from amazon
use that shit every 2 days whenever you get it

what mg of fin did you get? i assume 1mg
1mg bro i’ll order some shampoo now can’t be bothered using minox i heard it stops working eventually they’ve got a compound pill with minox and fin combined but probably wouldn’t be worth it it’s only like 0.4mg fin and .5 minox

• +1
1mg bro i’ll order some shampoo now can’t be bothered using minox i heard it stops working eventually they’ve got a compound pill with minox and fin combined but probably wouldn’t be worth it it’s only like 0.4mg fin and .5 minox
Minox is a meme, your issue is recession not actual thinning
your hair is extremely dense like most italians but balding genes are common like @gamma said

1mg fin and ketoconozale shampoo every 2 days should do the trick

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, gamma and Deleted member 14677
Minox is a meme, your issue is recession not actual thinning
your hair is extremely dense like most italians but balding genes are common like @gamma said

1mg fin and ketoconozale shampoo every 2 days should do the trick
link me to the good stuff on Amazon? can’t seem to find it

• +1
link me to the good stuff on Amazon? can’t seem to find it
Choose whichever you want, more expensive has a fuck ton of shampoo and is better quality, nizoral is very bare bones but cheaper
If you don't care much about quality and just want the effect, nizoral is good.

Choose whichever you want, more expensive has a fuck ton of shampoo and is better quality, nizoral is very bare bones but cheaper
If you don't care much about quality and just want the effect, nizoral is good.
i’ll go the expensive one once every 2 days is daily use to harsh?

• +1
i’ll go the expensive one once every 2 days is daily use to harsh?
You can do daily but 2 is recommended for best results tbh

It's just a shampoo with anti androgenic qualities and a good one at that. Side thing with fin. That and fin should take care of everything

Once you get retin A you're set as well.

• +1