More idiots infiltrating the site. Calling this Amnesia lookalike that's a clear Chadlite a high MTN lmao

He's not a lite and not an amnesia clone when there's pretty obviously glaring differences
He's like some mid high htn
Boosted from the hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
That's not high mtn bruh he's way above that.
High mtns look like ltns in selfies usually

Good to see some sense.

The nose job rose your nigga IQ somehow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and Jeww
He's not a lite and not an amnesia clone when there's pretty obviously glaring differences

Yeah on reflection he's prob not a lite, but some girls don't give a fuck about having a pretty-boy eye-area tbh.

I think in South America he'd absolutely be a light weight Chad, but in the west you're probably right in that he doesn't have enough soft features.

They did studies on this and outside of the west women go for more rugged handsomeness.

Not chadlite with that anus tier pfl

Nigga all that nose shit women don't give two fucks about. We're men.

Also you've got to realise that any tiny flaw will be magnified in a camera lens.

Irl that nose isn';t an issue. Trust me.

You can spot he has great genetics.

Look at his lower facial-third, lips, complexion, skull and forehead. His cheekbones also project out.

What more do you want? Girls will not be able to keep their eyes off him in a couple of years.
u talk about him like my grandma talks about me

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
he looks extremely typical like every third guy you see outside, I can see him doing well, but I can also see him being ignored, there's just not really anything that stands out.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
Bro
how can he be mid high htn when @Clavicular is rated htn on here and looks 50 times better than him tbh

Bro
how can he be mid high htn when @Clavicular is rated htn on here and looks 50 times better than him tbh
Because clav obviously doesn't look 50x better
This guy has a better jaw with actual hollow cheeks combined with decent eye area.
Clav has way better presentation
Screenshot 20240329 083944 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
The better eye color is a part yea
imagine this guy a better eye color and slightly lighter skin. u think he would look better than clav or nah