More idiots infiltrating the site. Calling this Amnesia lookalike that's a clear Chadlite a high MTN lmao

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

Check these two crackheads out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, datboijj, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Don't diss my glorious king anthony111553

Thats high mtn bro..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonza, northern mogger, TheRagingBull and 2 others
@anthony111553 gtfih my slave

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
How the hell does that guy look like Amnesia at all....?

Amnesia is much more high appeal than that slumbaiethnic turd.

And I hate the faggot so I'm not defending him at all.

LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, LampPostPrime, Lmao and 6 others
he looks like absolute shit, ltn

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Spergi and tombradylover
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, SoundnVision, rand anon and 2 others
Clear high mtn to low htn

His eyes arent hot at all. The difference between a chadlite and htn is eye area usually. Everyone can have good bones in the face, afterall thats called normal bone growth.
Welcome to ignored list retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, tombradylover and Thefaqeeh
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, urukhaiascension and tombradylover
they don't go for ogres with big noses

You don't understanding harmony whatsover.

His nose is wide like the rest of his face. All his features sync together to create a harmoneous face.

His nose is wide like the rest of his face. All his features sync together to create a harmoneous face.
harmony with that nigger nose? LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and tombradylover

He's only gone through early puberty.

I can spot a future Chadlite right away.

Wait till he goes through middle and latter puberty.

By 25 this man will be slamming pussy left and right. Unless his hairline recedes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and sub5c3l
Clear high mtn to low htn

His eyes arent hot at all. The difference between a chadlite and htn is eye area usually. Everyone can have good bones in the face, afterall thats called normal bone growth.
that's the exact rating I gave

He's only gone through early puberty.

I can spot a future Chadlite right away.

Wait till he goes through middle and latter puberty.

By 25 this man will be slamming pussy left and right. Unless his hairline recedes.
although I agree he looks good and his bones are chadlite level , but his nose and eyes bring him down a bit

I’m aware, but that ain’t somethin to brag about kiddo.

I ain't here to ego battle dickhead.

I'm simply saying people on this site no longer know how to rate.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

He doesn't look like that anymore, he PM'd me his current face and he looks different. Still gl, but very different

Think of a robust turkish gangster

although I agree he looks good and his bones are chadlite level , but his nose and eyes bring him down a bit

Nigga all that nose shit women don't give two fucks about. We're men.

Also you've got to realise that any tiny flaw will be magnified in a camera lens.

Irl that nose isn';t an issue. Trust me.

You can spot he has great genetics.

Look at his lower facial-third, lips, complexion, skull and forehead. His cheekbones also project out.

What more do you want? Girls will not be able to keep their eyes off him in a couple of years.

• +1

Also you've got to realise that any tiny flaw will be magnified in a camera lens.

Look at his lower facial-third, lips, complexion, skull and forehead. His cheekbones also project out.

What more do you want? Girls will not be able to keep their eyes off him in a couple of years.
you might be right here, after being exposed to blackpill I've become terminally online and forgot how to rate tbh

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
you might be right here, after being exposed to blackpill I've become terminally online and forgot how to rate tbh

Also you prob dont have much female experience. If you did you'd realise how absurd the average rater on here is.

• +1
Also you prob dont have much female experience. If you did you'd realise how absurd the average rater on here is.

@tombradylover, rate OP guy I posted.

I ain't here to ego battle dickhead.

I'm simply saying people on this site no longer know how to rate.
Calm down kid. You’re angrier than my friend when she’s on her period

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and BullyofAlphaBitches

lmao dumbest comment on the site

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and BullyofAlphaBitches
Calm down kid. You’re angrier than my friend when she’s on her period

His estrogen levels are at least 2x higher than an average woman's.

He just lacks progesterone to help calm his man tits down.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
HTN range, on lower end in my honest opinion

Can you give science-based reasons as to why?

Still young or going with the BDD projection of these idiots up above that all have big noses? :ROFLMAO:

Can you give science-based reasons as to why?

Still young or going with the BDD projection of these idiots up above that all have big noses? :ROFLMAO:

He just looks above average looking but nothing crazy. I can understand solid HTN but anything higher seems like an overrate. His facial structure is decent but nothing elite. His eyes are average/above average but nothing crzy either. In fact he looks somewhat bloated and his nose effects his harmony too. Low HTN seems fair for him IMO. if ur so bothered do a poll and see what general consensus is. I think im even being leniant with my rating too. @Blackgymmax u measure facial aesthetics down to a tee what do u think this nigga rating is?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and MakinItHappen
View attachment 2825332
He just looks above average looking but nothing crazy. I can understand solid HTN but anything higher seems like an overrate. His facial structure is decent but nothing elite. His eyes are average/above average but nothing crzy either. In fact he looks somewhat bloated and his nose effects his harmony too. Low HTN seems fair for him IMO. if ur so bothered do a poll and see what general consensus is. I think im even being leniant with my rating too. @Blackgymmax u measure facial aesthetics down to a tee what do u think this nigga rating is?

I think the general consensus is wrong on here so I won't do that, but I agree with your lack of striking eye-area remarks. That definitely stunts him a little. Eye-areas a bit too standard and NPC to be in the Chadlite realm.

May be you are right. But people calling him MTN are fucking off their rocker.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Doesn't look like amnesia at all

I actually rated him high MTN on dms, honestly wouldn't go any higher than low HTN based on how he looks atm

don't think he's hardcapped tho, we shall see