More suicide fuel for "6'2'' is good height" copers

6 to 6'6 is best irl.
Being 'tall' starts at 6'2 imo.

I have mental issues, but not autism (confirmed by several mental health professionals).

I don't see you refuting 6'6'' is necessary for Giga Chad status and ultra mogs, so...

What are growth hormones?
What are SARMS?
LMAO

Kek, you think I'm not bodybuilding for 10 years and am no roided LMAO?

Face >> ALL

Heightmogs don’t mean shit beyond 6’1

You’ll learn it hard way

I have a 47 year old cousin who is 6"7-6"8, he has trouble with his shoulders and back and can't fit into vehicles, and the shoulders and back problems have been going on for his entire life. The cons seem to outweigh the pros.
People think only about gigachads with perfect fame and good health combin3d with health and they just want to heightmog people. Usually they are manlets with height complex. They miss that height is only addition to face
6 to 6'6 is best irl.
Being 'tall' starts at 6'2 imo.
AHHHHHH 0.5' FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Arvenas

I'm 6'1 barefoot, and I fraud to 6'3.5. Yet, this is too short for me, since I'm currently in one of the tallest countries on earth. If I go to a decent bar, I will get heightmogged by half the men. If I go to a university, I will get heightmogged by half the man. What the fuck? Why is 6'3.5 still shit? I'm in despair, I don't believe leg lengthening will work unfortunately so I'm stuck with this bullshit. Worst part is is that my father is 6'3 and he can fraud to 6'5.5 but instead walks like an old man and essentially makes himself shorter...
interesting i know few people that are legit 6'3+, same as 6psl

You live in a shithole then. 6'3 is at least 10% of the population here. PSL 6 is pretty rare, more like 3% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
No. I remember few guys 6'3-6'4 and 2 6'6. Maybe in Netherlands there are more giants
Depends on the location i guess.Where i live I see max 1-2 psl 6 guys in a month

I'm 6'1 barefoot, and I fraud to 6'3.5. Yet, this is too short for me, since I'm currently in one of the tallest countries on earth. If I go to a decent bar, I will get heightmogged by half the men. If I go to a university, I will get heightmogged by half the man. What the fuck? Why is 6'3.5 still shit? I'm in despair, I don't believe leg lengthening will work unfortunately so I'm stuck with this bullshit. Worst part is is that my father is 6'3 and he can fraud to 6'5.5 but instead walks like an old man and essentially makes himself shorter...

You live in a shithole then. 6'3 is at least 10% of the population here. PSL 6 is pretty rare, more like 3% of the population.
JFL 191 cm and shorter than half of men.
If I was 191 I would be 4thtallest guy at school.Yea sure you are short😂😂😂😂
YOU KNOW WHAT THOR IS SHORT TOO HE IS 6 ft 3😂😂😂
JOE MANGIANELLO IS ACTUALLY MANLET
AT 6 ft 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, tylerhunter97, Alexanderr and 1 other person
JFL 191 cm and shorter than half of men.
If I was 191 I would be 4thtallest guy at school.Yea sure you are short😂😂😂😂
YOU KNOW WHAT THOR IS SHORT TOO HE IS 6 ft 3😂😂😂
JOE MANGIANELLO IS ACTUALLY MANLET
AT 6 ft 5

The only thing you're saying is that you go to low class shitty places if you're considered tall at 6'3.

Isn't the fact that you are so focused on height (posting daily about it) while being pretty close to 6'3 enough of an indicator that such heights are not good enough?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
The only thing you're saying is that you go to low class shitty places if you're considered tall at 6'3.

Isn't the fact that you are so focused on height (posting daily about it) while being pretty close to 6'3 enough of an indicator that such heights are not good enough?
No height for your face buddyboyo. You're propably ugly manlet with height complex,that can't acknowledge that you're incel becouse of your face

• WTF
No height for your face buddyboyo. You're propably ugly manlet with height complex,that can't acknowledge that you're incel becouse of your face

This forum rated me PSL 6.5 and I'm 6'1. I don't have a height complex, in fact, it's very simple, I'm 6'1, it's okay and doesn't hinder me, but I want to be 6'7. Simple as that. Not even close to incel either. Stop projecting, it's making you look sad.

I am 6 ft 1/2 but whatever.How is 6 ft 3 short?You would be tall at my school.You would be tall at the local university.You would be Tall in the city.No matter where.Youre tall.
So what are you talking about?190 cm is nowhere short.Jfl this is the biggest crap Ive heard.even for german women.190 is tall.
One of the tallest countries on earth

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I am 6 ft 1/2 but whatever.How is 6 ft 3 short?You would be tall at my school.You would be tall at the local university.You would be Tall in the city.No matter where.Youre tall.
So what are you talking about?190 cm is nowhere short.Jfl this is the biggest crap Ive heard.even for german women.190 is tall.
One of the tallest countries on earth

I'm never the tallest in the room I walk into. There's tons of 180 cm girls who wear heels. To feel tall over girls I'd have to feel at least a head taller, but that's only somewhat common. My height doesn't hinder me, but it doesn't help me. Being 6'3 here is like being 5'11 in the US.

No dick for your pussy

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross

I wonder where you live? I live in the Netherlands and at 6’3 you absolutely wouldn’t get heightmogged by half of the men in a room.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and turkproducer
This forum rated me PSL 6.5 and I'm 6'1. I don't have a height complex, in fact, it's very simple, I'm 6'1, it's okay and doesn't hinder me, but I want to be 6'7. Simple as that. Not even close to incel either. Stop projecting, it's making you look sad.
6'1? I'm 6'1.5 and dudes call me tall very often. Even hot foid said '' you're so tall''. Maybe it's just location but where i live most.of dudes are 175-180. There' 2 or guys in clas with 27 dudes that are my height. 1 is slightly taller. At 6'3/191 i would be i would be really heigh mogging machine compared to most of population. At 6'7 you're giant here and you have a lot of trouble with that height trust me

I wonder where you live? I live in the Netherlands and at 6’3 you absolutely wouldn’t get heightmogged by half of the men in a room.

I've been to the Netherlands before, it's the same story really. I feel taller than 95% on the streets and public transport, but once you go to high class clubs and hotels everything changes. Young urban upper middle class Dutch men are really tall on average, I bet it's like 1.88-1.90 m. The national average is 1.84 and that's counting all the subhumans with it, so my observations are aligned with studies.

To feel tall over girls I'd have to feel at least a head taller, but that's only somewhat common.
I read somewhere that the average head is 9 inches tall so good luck with that.

6'1? I'm 6'1.5 and dudes call me tall very often. Even hot foid said '' you're so tall''. Maybe it's just location but where i live most.of dudes are 175-180. There' 2 or guys in clas with 27 dudes that are my height. 1 is slightly taller. At 6'3/191 i would be i would be really heigh mogging machine compared to most of population. At 6'7 you're giant here and you have a lot of trouble with that height trust me

Only foreigners I've slayed have called me tall. It's really the environment I guess. I've never been to a short country in my life too, this probably raises my global standards for what I consider tall. Maybe I should try it sometime

Actually, now that I think about it, some native girls have called me tall, but it's not common

The national average is 1.84 and that's counting all the subhumans with it, so my observations are aligned with studies.
Actually, they only count native Dutch people with two native Dutch parents. No idea why people think governments would include immigrants from other countries in their calculations, otherwise they’d never clearly know whether the average native male of their country is truly becoming taller or shorter.
I've been to the Netherlands before, it's the same story really. I feel taller than 95% on the streets and public transport, but once you go to high class clubs and hotels everything changes. Young urban upper middle class Dutch men are really tall on average, I bet it's like 1.88-1.90 m. The national average is 1.84 and that's counting all the subhumans with it, so my observations are aligned with studies.
Still think you’re exaggerating matters and that’s coming from someone which has lived there his whole live.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Willing to bet money that OP is less than 5'7"

Willing to bet money that OP is less than 5'7"
na hes probably person that did most looksmaxxing out of anyone on forum tbh. like effort put into it

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Actually, they only count native Dutch people with two native Dutch parents. No idea why people think governments would include immigrants from other countries in their calculations, otherwise they’d never clearly know whether the average native male of their country is truly becoming taller or shorter.

Still think you’re exaggerating matters and that’s coming from someone which has lived there his whole live.

Governments in Europe tend to have the view "There are no races, only the human race!". But I believe you're right, so even considering Dutch people alone, I bet southeners (Gaulish/Celtic blood), poorer people, people with unhealthy lifestyles, etc. are dragging the average down. Maybe it's just years of PSL browsing fucking my standards up.

na hes probably person that did most looksmaxxing out of anyone on forum tbh. like effort put into it
OK I will PM for advice then, thanks a lot for the info!

OK I will PM for advice then, thanks a lot for the info!
the reason he wants to do LL is cuz he has a lot of money, looksmaxxed everything else and its frustrating him having all this money and motivation to improve but hindered by height

Legit. Major props to him, I wish I could strive to be like him some day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Legit. Major props to him, I wish I could strive to be like him some day.
he understands that you have to do EVERYTHING. cant be picky

• +1
Reactions: Zero

He's exaggerating and trying to create a problem that doesn't exist

A standard deviation of height is 7cm which makes tall start at 191cm for the taller countries. Considering I also live in one of the tallest countries, 191/6'3 is definitely considered tall and perhaps ideal

• +1
I beg of all those here that are over 6 foot and want LL to PLEASE get the thing done so you end up having legs that make you look like a burn victim.

Please, I would love to see your misery thereafter.

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
he understands that you have to do EVERYTHING. cant be picky

I agree with this view. Would implement it if I was looksmaxing, but I'm lethargic and goalless so nvm for now.

@OCDMaxxing what else have you done aside LL?

He's exaggerating and trying to create a problem that doesn't exist

A standard deviation of height is 7cm which makes tall start at 191cm for the taller countries. Considering I also live in one of the tallest countries, 191/6'3 is definitely considered tall and perhaps ideal

It's a problem for people that want the best of the best. People who accept mediocrity are the majority in society and even here, so of course you wouldn't agree. What's not to love about mogging everyone in a room with every aspect?

6'3 is ideal in the US, because it's 6 inches taller than the average. 6 inches taller in the Netherlands would be 6'6.5, thus that being the ideal there. What do you not understand about that?

Go and choke yourselves.

There is a reason I'm saving for LL at 6'2''. This is the reason:

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft1.0-9%2F67878658_466175430838534_7592669303564926976_n.jpg%3F_nc_cat%3D102%26_nc_oc%3DAQntMCQMYn2613746AMKlYHg14YleBqQOKN6sjMbep8XWmoLq9b4btnzDQSuvRQt1gI%26_nc_ht%3Dscontent-vie1-1.xx%26oh%3D5cd2641c94775459401b1bc00cc7a3be%26oe%3D5DED70E1&hash=703a4ec179e8fb2692ecc05e24484b01

https://incels.is/attachments/hypergamouschink-jpg.137658/
Hell no 6'5 is regular tall ,6'8 is only very tall.this girl has low standards.

"above 6'3 is too tall bro. 6'2 is the best height bro"

meanwhile

giannis-640x400.png

this guy is 6'11
images

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, OCDMaxxing, Pietrosiek and 5 others

Where would you place yourself in height compared to other men @Alexanderr ?

Like, at 188cm let’s say you walk into a grocery store in a middle class neighbourhood. How many men out of 10 will you be taller than and how many men will you be shorter than?

ULTRA GIGA COPE. Height is not and never will be Universal. It all depends on where you live. For example here in Brazil you can definitely Slay at 5'8 and above of course you also need a gl face.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and National Rodgerism
My 2 cents: When it comes to attractiveness then yeah there's no such think as "too tall" as long as you have proportional frame, but if you're taking into consideration health risks and finding products and clothes that fit etc. then 6'2-6'3 is the ideal range.
ULTRA GIGA COPE. Height is not and never will be Universal. It all depends on where you live. For example here in Brazil you can definitely Slay at 5'8 and above of course you also need a gl face.
King of the hill theory is legit. I'm a 5'9 manlet hoping that after LL I'll be 6'.05" barefoot. Still not great in the West but I'm planning to move to a South American country such as Chile or Argentina. Brazil is an option as well put the cons is that learning Portuguese instead of Spanish gives you access to a smaller range of countries to choose from.

It's a problem for people that want the best of the best. People who accept mediocrity are the majority in society and even here, so of course you wouldn't agree. What's not to love about mogging everyone in a room with every aspect?

6'3 is ideal in the US, because it's 6 inches taller than the average. 6 inches taller in the Netherlands would be 6'6.5, thus that being the ideal there. What do you not understand about that?
It's an inch below that actually

People accept their mediocrity because they are born mediocre. They didn't chose to be sub 6'5, sub psl7, sub140iq sub20k monthly salary, etc...

I mean too fucking bad you're shit out of luck but going for unrealistic goals is just going to make you miserable

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
giphy.gif
at this entire thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
My 2 cents: When it comes to attractiveness then yeah there's no such think as "too tall" as long as you have proportional frame, but if you're taking into consideration health risks and finding products and clothes that fit etc. then 6'2-6'3 is the ideal range.

King of the hill theory is legit. I'm a 5'9 manlet hoping that after LL I'll be 6'.05" barefoot. Still not great in the West but I'm planning to move to a South American country such as Chile or Argentina. Brazil is an option as well put the cons is that learning Portuguese instead of Spanish gives you access to a smaller range of countries to choose from.
Nice one. You could also go to Colombia where you have pretty girls. Brazil depends on the state.

You still haven't answered my question.
Why don't you just go for LL if you have the money?

@Zero very legit what you're saying. It's all about in which environment you are. On public transport and in big cities in the morning (only jobless ethnics and old retired people) I even feel tall at 5'11.
That changes immediately when I go to work, walk past night clubs or go into supermarkets (cheap stores like Aldi have more manlets that's why I started shopping there). There's this one liquid store in my city and every employee there heightmogs me hard. I don't get it. I swear they only employ 6'1+ people. I avoid this store now. Being heightmogged makes me unhappy and makes me be a shut in, being a shut in means it's over. I have to force myself to go out there as a manlet to at least be able to say I'm not a volcel.
You still haven't answered my question.
Why don't you just go for LL if you have the money?

@Zero very legit what you're saying. It's all about in which environment you are. On public transport and in big cities in the morning (only jobless ethnics and old retired people) I even feel tall at 5'11.
That changes immediately when I go to work, walk past night clubs or go into supermarkets (cheap stores like Aldi have more manlets that's why I started shopping there). There's this one liquid store in my city and every employee there heightmogs me hard. I don't get it. I swear they only employ 6'1+ people. I avoid this store now. Being heightmogged makes me unhappy and makes me be a shut in, being a shut in means it's over. I have to force myself to go out there as a manlet to at least be able to say I'm not a volcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
You need to be 7'0, else IT IS OVER YOU FKING MANLET

7'0 OR DEATH
IMG 7534

KEEP DANGLING IF YOU ARE BELOW 7'0

IMG 7536

IF YOU ARE 6'3 YOU SHOULD ROPE, YOU ARE THE NEW 5'3

• JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Arvenas