Morrocan man goes full Indian mode and interviews Swedish girls and asks them if they like morrocan men (CRINGE GTFIH)

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing

@emeraldglass come get your uncle

Tagging swedecels : @DildoFaggins @Christiano

This is exactly like those cringe videos of Indian men that interview white British girls asking the same thing 😂😂😂

This is so brutal they’re laughing at him and sling him if he wants a picture in a joking way

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WeiWei, VenatorLuparius, Corleone and 12 others
JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and itisoverboyos
Moroccans have sky high smv in Anglo countries after indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Zwa M'ileng, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
I would kill myself if this happened to me in Sweden, he just commited social suicide. Hopefully he's just a tourist

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone, ElTruecel, sportsmogger and 4 others
This tiktok set us sandniggers SMV back a few hundereds years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 31497, emeraldglass and 7 others
Retards come from everywhere don't come at Morocco!!

Is that arabic he's speaking?

Doesn't sound like it @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and sportsmogger
@Gengar @SecularIslamist seems our people are one of the same

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 51465
Is that arabic he's speaking?

Doesn't sound like it @yeeyeeslayer
Morrocans and Algerians speak a weird dialect it’s like a mixture or amazigh, Arabic and French and no other Arabs can understand them

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, wsada and Deleted member 51465

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, aleksander, gribsufer1 and 2 others
strawberry line almost made me kms
Sandniggers in Sweden are the equivalent of curries in the UK they’re just as cringe and are viewed in a similar way

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, ElTruecel, Michael Myers and 6 others
Morrocans and Algerians speak a weird dialect it’s like a mixture or amazigh, Arabic and French and no other Arabs can understand them
And some Spanish but it's not that weird

they want his curry cock

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Sandniggers in Sweden are the equivalent of curries in the UK they’re just as cringe and are viewed in a similar way
For sure, I have an ethnic friend here who always jestermaxxes like this and foids always laugh at him. He never learns his lesson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, the BULL, sportsmogger and 2 others
Another curry classic, I can smell his stench from here, brutal.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and itisoverboyos
@PseudoMaxxer get your people man

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, PseudoMaxxer and yeeyeeslayer
@KING REIDYZ this you nigga ?

This is why western born and raised curries hate fobs from their country.

They are so pathetically desperate and thirsty and because we share the same race, we get painted with the same brush as them for simply being born as the same race.

Fobs from 3rd world countries all seem to be the same.

FOR ANY FOB OR MAINLANDER FROM ANY 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE READING THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD LOOKING LIGHTSKIN MED PASSING OR WHITE PASSING ETHNIC THAT IS ALSO NT AND SOCIAL AND NOT AWKWARD, EURO FOIDS DONT WANT YOU. STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES AND EVERY GUY FROM YOUR RACE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Corleone, distance decay, Michael Myers and 7 others
Moroccans in Europe have very high smv. Look at all the MMA fighters they’re almost always Moroccan. Moroccans in Sweden and the Netherlands are second after whites.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zzsleepin, ElTruecel, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Moroccans in Europe have very high smv. Look at all the MMA fighters they’re almost always Moroccan. Moroccans in Sweden and the Netherlands are second after whites.
niggers have higher smv than arabs in Sweden, neither of them come close to swedish smv level though

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, aleksander, AspiringMogger and 1 other person

They are so pathetically desperate and thirsty and because we share the same race, we get painted with the same brush as them for simply being born as the same race.

as an MENA born and raised in Europe I really don’t share anything with my race other than my race.

I don’t have any friends that are arab like me nor I like how arabs act in the west.

I even feel a bit angry seeing dumb fucks like this making us seem stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, DildoFaggins and yeeyeeslayer
\

I can't describe the cringe attack I just suffered when he told her 'you are cute like the strawberries' :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

its so brutal man in both videos the one I posted and this one the Swedish girls were looking at each other and laughing at him and waiting for him to go away 💀💀💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Corleone, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
I don’t have any friends that are arab like me nor I like how arabs act in the west.

I feel the exact same way as this except I was born in the Middle East

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
they're worse, western raised curries tend to be taller, moroccans are literally capped at like 5'5 no matter nutrition.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
@KING REIDYZ this you nigga ?
Nah il taller ,bigger , i have blue eyes and dark blond hair

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahhahaahhahhahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
niggers have higher smv than arabs in Sweden, neither of them come close to swedish smv level though
Whites are being beat by Moroccans and Indians in most of Europe, especially Nordic countries. They’re seen as tall dark and handsome. And have exotic halo. The average Arab in Sweden is taller than the average swede due to nutrition. Arabs have a very meat heavy diet

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 51465 and DildoFaggins
Some of them are alright looking tbf but there's a big portion of them that are cringe subhumans but they are no the majority imo

\

I can't describe the cringe attack I just suffered when he told her 'you are cute like the strawberries' :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

its so brutal man in both videos the one I posted and this one the Swedish girls were looking at each other and laughing at him and waiting for him to go away 💀💀💀
we gotta get this man off the streets ☠️

FOR ANY FOB OR MAINLANDER FROM ANY 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE READING THIS. IF YOU ARE NOT A GOOD LOOKING LIGHTSKIN MED PASSING OR WHITE PASSING ETHNIC THAT IS ALSO NT AND SOCIAL AND NOT AWKWARD, EURO FOIDS DONT WANT YOU. STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES AND EVERY GUY FROM YOUR RACE.
So true

this nigga Tik Tok probably stunted the SMV of Moroccans

its over bro

Whites are being beat by Moroccans and Indians in most of Europe, especially Nordic countries. They’re seen as tall dark and handsome. And have exotic halo. The average Arab in Sweden is taller than the average swede due to nutrition. Arabs have a very meat heavy diet
not even gonna engage with you on this

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
Some of them are alright looking tbf but there's a big portion of them that are cringe subhumans but they are no the majority imo
niggers or arabs?

\

Imagine simping for sun stacies lol

nafri men….:

Cringe but what does this gotta do with indians. Am I missing something

as an MENA born and raised in Europe I really don’t share anything with my race other than my race.

Ong ong fr fr

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Imagine simping for sun stacies lol

nafri men….:
to them any blonde girl blue eyes European woman is Stacy doesn't matter if she's a land whale or if she has a horserface

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
they're worse, western raised curries tend to be taller, moroccans are literally capped at like 5'5 no matter nutrition.
Cope we tall bro, I’m taller than you and I have bigger dick than you that’s why you sabotaged me two months ago , but I still mog you to oblivion cause I’m the most handsome white guy on earth ,y’all look like pig and I look like white Latino, white Brazilian, white colombian

we gotta get this man off the streets ☠️
I see so many cringe and funny videos like this on the internet where ethic subhuman men interview white women in white countries I think should I make this a series?

to them any blonde girl blue eyes European woman is Stacy doesn't matter if she's a land whale or if she has a horserface
Same with Indians

Nigerians, Indians,Jamaican,Nafri simp too much for White girls , this need to be fixed they ain’t all that fr fr

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Cope we tall bro, I’m taller than you and I have bigger dick than you that’s why you sabotaged me two months ago , but I still mog you to oblivion cause I’m the most handsome white guy on earth ,y’all look like pig and I look like white Latino, white Brazilian, white colombian
I thought I was visiting madurodam last time I was in northern africa.

I look like white Latino, white Brazilian, white colombian
all of these look like gypsies.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and sportsmogger
I would kill myself if this happened to me in Sweden, he just commited social suicide. Hopefully he's just a tourist
I can fathom how he watched this shit back and decided to post it how did he not notice that he was being clowned??? They were literally laughing to each other after he walked away

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Arabs, and tbh I think Arabs mog blacks in the west esp fob Arabs from Africa not American ones
From what I've seen arabs mostly tend to date their own, I have never seen an arab date a hqnp swedish girl. Only arabs who are mixed/half swedish

• JFL
I thought I was visiting madurodam last time I was in northern africa.

stfu you fraudes roided sub animal

if you are man enough go to the street and say that to their faces bro

wtf ?
all of these look like gypsies.

I can fathom how he watched this shit back and decided to post it how did he not notice that he was being clowned??? They were literally laughing to each other after he walked away
Zero social awareness

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back