Morrocan man goes full Indian mode and interviews Swedish girls and asks them if they like morrocan men (CRINGE GTFIH)

For sure, I have an ethnic friend here who always jestermaxxes like this and foids always laugh at him. He never learns his lesson
do you like him or do you secretly wish he would go back

Sandniggers in Sweden are the equivalent of curries in the UK they’re just as cringe and are viewed in a similar way
I think it really depends on how thugmaxxed they are. There is certainly a lot of women who prefer thugmaxxed ethnics

• Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger
if you are man enough go to the street and say that to their faces bro
I do this, everyone else does too, there's a reason all the foreigners that live in the netherlands are concentrated in 3 cities and don't venture outside of them.

moroccans have the biggest case of napoleon syndrome of all the foreigners in the netherlands, they are embarrassing.

• Woah
I do this, everyone else does too, there's a reason all the foreigners that live in the netherlands are concentrated in 3 cities and don't venture outside of them.

moroccans have the biggest case of napoleon syndrome of all the foreigners in the netherlands, they are embarrassing.
Give me your address 😁

• JFL

Don’t skip

do you like him or do you secretly wish he would go back
I think he's funny so I want him to stay lol, he's assyrian as well and they usually don't cause much trouble here.

niggers have higher smv than arabs in Sweden, neither of them come close to swedish smv level though
in Stockholm a black MTN got higher SMV than a Swedish mtn purely because there aren’t that many blacks whereas the majority of swedes are MTN. It’s therefore easier for women to find another Swedish MTN than it is to find a black MTN if that’s her type.

• Woah
I think he's funny so I want him to stay lol, he's assyrian as well and they usually don't cause much trouble here.
what if he was the exact same way he was except muslim cuz assyrians are christian?

• Hmm...
Reactions: DildoFaggins
in Stockholm a black MTN got higher SMV than a Swedish mtn purely because there aren’t that many blacks whereas the majority of swedes are MTN. It’s therefore easier for women to find another Swedish MTN than it is to find a black MTN if that’s her type.
nah this is cope just cuz a race is rarer doesn't make them more attractive that's cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, AspiringMogger and DildoFaggins
There practically are no swedish women who have blacks as their "type", this isn't the states lol. So I'm afraid your theory is incorrect, melanin is a looksmin in Sweden. At least if you want a woman that is hqnp. The sluts often do go for blacks though.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and AspiringMogger
Tales from Swedistan

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
what if he was the exact same way he was except muslim cuz assyrians are christian?
Muslims commit the crimes here, arab christians don't. So I would probably want him to go home, I have one or two muslim friends that are chill as well though.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

There practically are no swedish women who have blacks as their "type"
I legit live in your neighbouring country, and the women aren’t that different culturally. I can tell you from first hand experience this is cap.
, this isn't the states lol. So I'm afraid your theory is incorrect, melanin is a looksmin in Sweden. At least if you want a woman that is hqnp. The sluts often do go for blacks though.
This HQNP cope has been debunked a million times. It’s just nonsensical

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Kamui and Piratecel
I legit live in your neighbouring country, and the women aren’t that different culturally. I can tell you from first hand experience this is cap.

Bruh I love how you just go after every argument and debunk it man

• JFL
I legit live in your neighbouring country, and the women aren’t that different culturally. I can tell you from first hand experience this is cap.,
this is ethnic cope, if you actually live in scandinavia you know damn well that you NEVER hear a girl say "Yeah I prefer black guys" lol.
No it isn't, which of these two girls is more likely to prefer black men?
3337b39f94eed40954bd736662755af9
D2adc74fd39d920fd375ccbe05cf96c8

• JFL
nah this is cope just cuz a race is rarer doesn't make them more attractive that's cope
Attraction is subjective. MTN’s in general tend to get bad results cause women aren’t attracted to average, but if you are black (NOT BROWN - VERY IMPORTANT DISTINGUISHING), and you’re MTN you can slay infinitely higher quality than your white counterparts in Scandinavia (I live here). I remember my white HTN friend taking me aside cause we both have a lot of black friends and he told me himself how he thinks being black is a cheat code here. Mind you he has no problem getting pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and DildoFaggins
but if you are black (NOT BROWN - VERY IMPORTANT DISTINGUISHING), and you’re MTN you can slay infinitely higher quality than your white counterparts in Scandinavia (I live here)
I'm lowkey considering reporting you for racebaiting bro this is complete bullshit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Bruh I love how you just go after every argument and debunk it man
I legit had a girl yesterday tell me on a dating app her type was black lol. SMV is dependant on who you’re competing with. If you’re white you’re competing with other whites, if you’re black you’re competing with other blacks, and the fewer youre competing with the higher your smv is. Whites prolly got the highest smv globally but what does globally matter when everyone in your city default white? That’s when looks come into it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel
this is ethnic cope, if you actually live in scandinavia you know damn well that you NEVER hear a girl say "Yeah I prefer black guys" lol.
I’m black myself. I’ve heard it to my face lol. I dunno why you’re mad at the fact some white women who aren’t trash looking prefer black men. It honestly sounds like sf-cope.
No it isn't, which of these two girls is more likely to prefer black men?
View attachment 2672746View attachment 2672748
I’d smash boffum tbh

why doesnt europe defend its borders

• JFL
I'm lowkey considering reporting you for racebaiting bro this is complete bullshit :lul:
JFL. Don’t report already got a 20% warning earlier this month. But tbh it doesn’t change anything looks rein supreme anyway

i have never seen a gl guy in an ethnic country simping over white foids, its always incels hwo do this hsit

Ofc you have you were given a compliment to feel good about yourself, it doesn't show reality though

Yeah but only the right one would smash you
Idk why swedes are so narcy about their shithole and their women. Danes and Norwegians agree with me, maybe it is different in Swedistan. I’ll have to see for myself

• JFL
Idk why swedes are so narcy about their shithole and their women. Danes and Norwegians agree with me, maybe it is different in Swedistan. I’ll have to see for myself
I'm telling you the reality bro, you are mistaken in your beliefs about race in Scandinavia. But don't let it get to your head, go slay

Why did they take a selfie with him lmao

BBC is such a meme

left girl or death tbh
ofc, that's average swedish hqnp. She would never desire a black, been trying to tell this guy but he won't listen to reason.

• JFL
I'm telling you the reality bro, you are mistaken in your beliefs about race in Scandinavia. But don't let it get to your head, go slay
No I’m not, it’s pure SF-cope but alas, believe what you want

. But don't let it get to your head, go slay
Ironically you saying this probably made it get in his head even more, bro will never approach a white girl with the same ocnfidence again :lul: :lul:

• JFL
No I’m not, it’s pure SF-cope but alas, believe what you want
I'm Swedish I know the culture better than you, trust me. A girl like this
3337b39f94eed40954bd736662755af9
would NEVER prefer black men.

He just doesn’t have game

Retards come from everywhere don't come at Morocco!!
I know bro its all jokes at the end of the way we all laughing here not seriously tryna bring down morrocans im a sandnigger myself after all

• JFL
Reactions: wsada

@Kamui GTFIH

@Kamui GTFIH

'would you date a black guy'
'Yeah!'

*meanwhile all her exes were white* but that's just a coincidence ofc defo not because she finds them more attractive than blacks god forbid 😉

• +1

@emeraldglass come get your uncle

Tagging swedecels : @DildoFaggins @Christiano

This is exactly like those cringe videos of Indian men that interview white British girls asking the same thing 😂😂😂

This is so brutal they’re laughing at him and sling him if he wants a picture in a joking way

Low inhibitions, but his facial appearance will not work in his favor. In a brief summary: It's over for him.

yuesss moroccan brosss lets go to swedenn

@emeraldglass come get your uncle

Tagging swedecels : @DildoFaggins @Christiano

This is exactly like those cringe videos of Indian men that interview white British girls asking the same thing 😂😂😂

This is so brutal they’re laughing at him and sling him if he wants a picture in a joking way

Thats undisputed :ROFLMAO:

Whites are being beat by Moroccans and Indians in most of Europe, especially Nordic countries. They’re seen as tall dark and handsome. And have exotic halo. The average Arab in Sweden is taller than the average swede due to nutrition. Arabs have a very meat heavy diet
average arab is not taller than blacks or whites in sweden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back