Morrocan man goes full Indian mode and interviews Swedish girls and asks them if they like morrocan men (CRINGE GTFIH)

There practically are no swedish women who have blacks as their "type", this isn't the states l
tbh I dont know who got the idea white women in the state prefer black men they usually go with there own

Ngl I’ve noticed a lot of Moroccan Incels around these spaces

The problem with ethnics is they see some foids on tiktok thirst after chads of their ethnicities (very rare) and delude themselves to thinking they like ethnics which 99% are sub-5s. Hence, the term ethnic tax to begin with.

morrocan arabic sounds so vile and disgusting. total perversion of Fusha or levantine arabic.

Also over for my SMV, after I went through higher-educated, try to be sophisticated, charming and dress well, just to have my SMV ruined because I'm ethnically associated to low-inhib hood rats like him.
Screenshot 2024 01 14 at 130209

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Ngl you don’t know @AspiringMogger like I do respectfully 💀, you would be very pleasantly surprised bruv
I just thought of something. A girl like that probably wouldn’t touch a mtn Swedish guy so the fuck are we arguing about? There is nothing, and I mean nothing that will make me believe Mukasa wouldn’t be able to pull her.

Ngl you don’t know @AspiringMogger like I do respectfully 💀, you would be very pleasantly surprised bruv
wym

There is nothing, and I mean nothing that will make me believe Mukasa wouldn’t be able to pull her.
Indeed, because you're coping. Black guys are not popular in Sweden, deal with it

He'll be in prison soon lmao

Indeed, because you're coping. Black guys are not popular in Sweden, deal with it
Muh popular. You’re on an incel forum rambling whereas he is getting paid for his looks. JFL if you think I’m gonna take DildoFaggins word as gospel

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
@AspiringMogger gets very good results despite being ethnic like you say it’s a falio as if blacks are completely untouchable to native foids, you could owe that to him having a better pheno that West African blacks but even then it cancels out

I’ve also known other black guys who’ve geomaxxed to countries like Norway and slayed like crazy, not even legit Tyrone tier, just typical gl black guys around HTN/Lower Chadlite level

All this shit gets thrown out the window when you’re a mogger, saying Mukasa wouldn’t be able to pull anything in Sweden is just pure delusion mate I’m sorry

Not even spouting BBC propaganda cuz I’d say the same thing about my race with sheboons lusting over white dudes who aren’t even that facially gl but still superior to most blacks cuz whites have top tier phenos

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
@AspiringMogger gets very good results despite being ethnic like you say it’s a falio as if blacks are completely untouchable to native foids, you could owe that to him having a better pheno that West African blacks but even then it cancels out

I’ve also known other black guys who’ve geomaxxed to countries like Norway and slayed like crazy, not even legit Tyrone tier, just typical gl black guys around HTN/Lower Chadlite level

All this shit gets thrown out the window when you’re a mogger, saying Mukasa wouldn’t be able to pull anything in Sweden is just pure delusion mate I’m sorry

Not even spouting BBC propaganda cuz I’d say the same thing about my race with sheboons lusting over white dudes who aren’t even that facially gl but still superior to most blacks cuz whites have top tier phenos
I'm not saying it's impossible for gl black dudes to slay something in Sweden. I did however refute @AspiringMogger's absolutely retarded claim that being black benefits you more than being white here, which is complete bs. He claimed that a swedish girl would perfer a black mtn over a white one, which is completely ridiculous.

Lol remember that Nigga in bbc.me slaying 6 girls in 6 days as a dark skin guy in Stockholm, but I’m supposed to believe they get nothing:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

SF-cels make me laugh so bad

Muh popular. You’re on an incel forum rambling whereas he is getting paid for his looks. JFL if you think I’m gonna take DildoFaggins word as gospel
"muhhh incel forum" I'm one of the few members with decent smv who's actually slayed on the site + the fact that I LIVE HERE. I'm the best source of information that you can get regarding this on the entire forum.

• Hmm...
I'm not saying it's impossible for gl black dudes to slay something in Sweden. I did however refute @AspiringMogger's absolutely retarded claim that being black benefits you more than being white here, which is complete bs. He claimed that a swedish girl would perfer a black mtn over a white one, which is completely ridiculous.
You do know women have different types right? That’s the basis of my argument, if you don’t agree with that (which would be retarded) there is no point to further argue

3350148 IMG 20230408 011959

• JFL
Reactions: Huge غرور and Kamui
"muhhh incel forum" I'm one of the few members with decent smv who's actually slayed on the site + the fact that I LIVE HERE. I'm the best source of information that you can get regarding this on the entire forum.
IMG 3719

If you think this at 6’3.5 and gymcelled don’t slay “good looking women” in Sweden you’re quite frankly just retarded

You do know women have different types right? That’s the basis of my argument, if you don’t agree with that (which would be retarded) there is no point to further argue
You are arguing that it's normal for Swedish girls to have blacks as a type which it's not. It would be incredibly rare for a swedish girl to choose a black mtn over a white one. Being black does not increase smv here

View attachment 2675611

If you think this at 6’3.5 and gymcelled don’t slay “good looking women” in Sweden you’re quite frankly just retarded
As I already said I've never claimed gl blacks can't slay some women here I've said that your idea about swedish girls preferring blacks over whites at the same looks level is retarded. White beauty standards are always the most sought after here, so they will almost always pick the white dude. There will be a few exceptions to this naturally, but it would be incredibly rare.

• +1
You are arguing that it's normal for Swedish girls to have blacks as a type which it's not. It would be incredibly rare for a swedish girl to choose a black mtn over a white one. Being black does not increase smv here
“Incredibly rare”. I don’t agree with that and have no idea how you came to that conclusion. A MTN generally wouldn’t get much, but if the MTN was black there would be enough women attracted to black as their main type for him to slay. I’m adamant about that,

As I already said I've never claimed gl blacks can't slay some women here I've said that your idea about swedish girls preferring blacks over whites at the same looks level is retarded. White beauty standards are always the most sought after here, so they will almost always pick the white dude. There will be a few exceptions to this naturally, but it would be incredibly rare.
Cool I agree with this paragraph and we will leave it at that

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
if he was white he would be in prison doing that content, brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back