most austist incels got two types of personality behaviour mood swings,class clown and the quiet kid

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
one is self realisation,sad,angry,resentful,self hating or feeling superior, delusional ,narcy depressed quiet kid in the class

second is the opposite,overly loud,attention seeking,annoying,clingy,cringe sarcastic humor,unfunny jokes,neurotic,uncontrolable,class clown

autists gets so confident with a slight spark in dopmaine and after mood swings they realise,how cringe they were being,they go back to the first quiet kid one,
its a cycle
introverted dork personality
fuck wrong section,movie it to offtopic mods
@5ft1 @Niko69 @TRUE_CEL @tyronelite @Preston

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pardocel, Tallooksmaxxer, Moggable and 11 others
was quiet whole time since birth

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and justinzayn
one is self realisation,sad,angry,resentful,self hating or feeling superior, delusional ,narcy depressed quiet kid in the class

second is the opposite,overly loud,attention seeking,annoying,clingy,cringe sarcastic humor,uncontrolable,class clown

and after they realise,how cringe they were being,they go back to the first quiet kid one,
its a cycle

this is so fucking true, i was always one of those two, trying to break out of the loop rn

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, cutecel, Deleted member 17920 and 3 others
me too,but when i started to speak up at teens,i was so austistic,and cringy,

• +1
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ
attention seeking,annoying,clingy,cringe sarcastic humor,uncontrolable,class clown
cringe only exists to autists like people on this forum, its not real

2nd option is always better

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn

second is the opposite,overly loud,attention seeking,annoying,clingy,cringe sarcastic humor,unfunny jokes,neurotic,uncontrolable,class clown

austic get so confident with a sligh spark in dopmaine and after mood swings they realise,how cringe they were being,they go back to the first quiet kid one,
its a cycle
introverted dork personality
im always the quiet kid unless i have a good friend around (which i dont have any) and i start acting like a chimp and shit

• +1
im always the quiet kid unless i have a good friend around (which i dont have any) and i start acting like a chimp and shit
same,i get one guy to hang out with me,and i feel like the boss of the world

• +1
Reactions: sтᴀʀʙoʏ
I feel hunger & pain. Nothing else

• +1
same,i get one guy to hang out with me,and i feel like the boss of the world
i often have a habit of doing some cringe thing or making some mistake in a conversation. sometimes i talk weirdly out of no where. once i make a mistake i just feel like not talking to that person again cuz i dont want to embarrass them by being around them. rlly hard to make friends because of that tbh

no one tells me im weird or act cringe irl or online but i just know it 100% thats what theyre thinking

• +1
brutal paki bro

• JFL
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
My mom told me that in fucking preschool the teachers commented that I was quiet. It's all genetic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15180, Moggie and justinzayn
Your idea of autism is completely wrong

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and justinzayn
Was classclown and loudest kid during middle school now im litterly the most quiet kid in class

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and justinzayn
Was classclown and loudest kid during middle school now im litterly the most quiet kid in class
puberty and self realisation
,most go through the class clown phase at middle school cuz hormone imbalance

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
i was always quite, didn't even speak when forced to. lmfao dark triad mogger :forcedsmile: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
I have all the traits except delusional narcy with superior feeling

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back