Most brutal clip I’ve ever seen (MANLETS BEWARE)

murdah

murdah

Kraken

Holy fuck, literally picked the manlet up like a child in front of a group of foids. @JohnDoe @rand anon @butterworld @SecularIslamist OVER for manlers in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, buflek, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
Yh i saw this ages ago, that's slicker, he's a turbo-manlet. If any lanklet ever tried that i'm going ER on them.
This is why i hate lanklets, a lot of them do shit like this, no lanklet has ever tried to pick me up because i'd kill them but they are passive-aggressive and always try to undermine you and embarass you.
I have tons of webms of manlets knocking the fuck out of lanklets.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, 5'7 zoomer, Klaas Vaaker and 4 others
View attachment 2999703
Holy fuck, literally picked the manlet up like a child in front of a group of foids. @JohnDoe @rand anon @butterworld @SecularIslamist OVER for manlers in 2024
I'd fight back and get beat up instead. Less humiliation.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
He’s turbo manlet why are you tagging me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and JohnDoe
He’s turbo manlet why are you tagging me?
He tagged me aswell, he's 5'10 and loves to shit on us 5'8 guys JFL,
LANKLET FUCKING SHITS, DESTROY THEM ALL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu, 5'7 zoomer, murdah and 1 other person
He tagged me aswell, he's 5'10 and loves to shit on us 5'8 guys JFL,
LANKLET FUCKING SHITS, DESTROY THEM ALL
5’10 and 5’8 is the same thing in this market

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Not all of us are bad. This guy is just a dick.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I'd fight back and get beat up instead. Less humiliation.
Hasan wouldnt try this with a 5'6 mexican manlet, he knows that nigga is gonna bite his ear off. This only happened because hasan knows slicker quite well and knows he won't retaliate, slicker loves to be a clown.
My fellow manlets - never let a lanklet try anything with you. If they try to weightbully you and pick you up, we have shorter/faster arms, put your two fingers in a tight outwards position and gouge his eyes out. He'll learn his lesson not to fuck with manlets again when he's half blind in the hospital.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Klaas Vaaker, AscensionMan98 and 4 others
Hasan is a cuck, ran away from sam hyde

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
Hasan wouldnt try this with a 5'6 mexican manlet, he knows that nigga is gonna bite his ear off. This only happened because hasan knows slicker quite well and knows he won't retaliate, slicker loves to be a clown.
My fellow manlets - never let a lanklet try anything with you. If they try to weightbully you and pick you up, we have shorter/faster arms, put your two fingers in a tight outwards position and gouge his eyes out. He'll learn his lesson not to fuck with manlets again when he's half blind in the hospital.
I hate lanklets, even more if they have a good face on top of that.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and JohnDoe
I hate lanklets, even more if they have a good face on top of that.
Sorry the manlet cutoff is 5'9, when manlets take over the world, we're culling everyone 5'10 and above :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld and murdah
Never happened to me and never will, I’ve always had a large frame + bulky. My 10% bf weight will be around 165-170, ideal weight for guys around our height is 170-175 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel
Never happened to me and never will, I’ve always had a large frame + bulky. My 10% bf weight will be around 165-170, ideal weight for guys around our height is 170-175 10% bf
i'm a framelet and was always skinny as fuck since i was a kid, brutal.

the leftist cuck instinct kicked in and he wanted to be manhandled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, CoreSchizo and murdah
  • +1
Yh i saw this ages ago, that's slicker, he's a turbo-manlet. If any lanklet ever tried that i'm going ER on them.
This is why i hate lanklets, a lot of them do shit like this, no lanklet has ever tried to pick me up because i'd kill them but they are passive-aggressive and always try to undermine you and embarass you.
I have tons of webms of manlets knocking the fuck out of lanklets.
If any of them tried to pull that shit I would just tell them if they try to pick me up something interesting is gonna happen and then ask if they like surprises. If they still try to do anything then I'll tell them I'll clock them in the face.

I'm 181 cm btw, so doubt I would be a real target, except maybe the Netherlands where average guy is 185cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and to_stop_da_cope
Surely a manlet subhuman getting lifted is more brutal than innocent women getting butchered alive by a cartel sushi master jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, shabby890 and murdah
You don't need to gouge someone's eye out, that would get you behind bars for a long time. Your better off just sucker punching them and then getting the fuck out.

• +1
Surely a manlet subhuman getting mogged is more brutal than innocent women getting butchered alive by a cartel sushi master jfl.
Well she's a roastie, so not innocent.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, to_stop_da_cope and murdah
Ok shoot in a snatch single post behind his lead foot enter with force shoulder aiming for the point where his hip meets the femur, do a strong gable grip. keeping your head up and drive downwards step step step with everything you got you want to avoid getting flipped over when you are going down with him.

stand half way up in his half guard and drive forward to apply top pressure like the manlet you are

knee his ribs and drop vicious elbows on his face stomp his face in

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and murdah
You don't need to gouge someone's eye out, that would get you behind bars for a long time. Your better off just sucker punching them and then getting the fuck out.
You don't hace to gouge their eyes out but poking them in the eyes will temporarily stun them, nobody can take eyepoke no matter how tough they are, they'll let go of the grip they have on you

• +1