Most brutal heightpill for me today , face copers gtfih

water

nice for you OP, you found a height fetishist

but dont overdo the coping and think you could snatch a girl from the manlet chadlite, 99% of women will prefer him over you (just a reminder)
Yeh ik lol
That's why I said that avg height good looking mogs tall normie for most girls but not every ..
And I myself was shocked when she pointed towards me and said my name lawl ..

• Love it
Reactions: Akhi
Yeh ik lol
That's why I said that avg height good looking mogs tall normie for most girls but not every ..
And I myself was shocked when she pointed towards me and said my name lawl ..
mirin, give that slut what she wants

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
wait how old are you i thought you would be in your 20s being a 6'4 gymcel

She knows she doesn't stand a chance with the manlet chadlite jock.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boyopower23 and Deleted member 28541
Height is the only trait that can rival face.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and 5.5psl
So today a bunch of assholes in my class were playing truth and dare , but everyone was choosing truth whenever their turn came and everyone was asked the same question " who is the hottest guy/girl in the class for you" ?
my class is of 94 and I'm the second tallest at almost 6'4 with the tallest guy being around 6'6-6'7 but textbook subhuman facially
I'm a textbook ltn but not ugly
the most facially attractive guy in the class is a 5'7 chadlite , now when one of the girls was asked who is the hottest guy according to you she said it was me
laughs cage GIF

Some were shocked like wtf how can that ltn be the hottest in the class when we have other moggers ?? She said "height is most important for me and he isn't even ugly so I'll take him"
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

legit lifefuel I'll just escalate things further and slay her i myself didn't believed when she said that
that girl was 5'5 thick ltb tho
Btw if you are short then don't get disheartened as for most girls would pick avg height good looking guy over tall normie but some girls would legit choose the tall one provided he isn't ugly
if you are over 6'3+ and incel then you legit have to be like deformed tier almost as if someone threw a litre of concentrated hydrochloric acid on your face.
@looksmaxxer234 @Reformed @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Obito @HarrierDuBois @Xerryx
When you don’t have both height and face it depends on the individual woman’s particular preference.

• +1
Height is the only trait that can rival face.
Nah face> height for most girls
As most girls will definetly choose avg height good looking over tall normie but some girls will always go for tall normie no matter how good looking the guy is if he is below 6'
And imo the number of those girls is like 5%

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, AsGoodAsItGets and tombradylover
@midlatinocel

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
So today a bunch of assholes in my class were playing truth and dare , but everyone was choosing truth whenever their turn came and everyone was asked the same question " who is the hottest guy/girl in the class for you" ?
my class is of 94 and I'm the second tallest at almost 6'4 with the tallest guy being around 6'6-6'7 but textbook subhuman facially
the most facially attractive guy in the class is a 5'7 chadlite , now when one of the girls was asked who is the hottest guy according to you she said it was me
laughs cage GIF

Some were shocked like wtf how can that ltn be the hottest in the class when we have other moggers ?? She said "height is most important for me and he isn't even ugly so I'll take him"
Cracking Up Lol GIF

legit lifefuel I'll just escalate things further and slay her i myself didn't believed when she said that
Btw if you are short then don't get disheartened as for most girls would pick avg height good looking guy over tall normie but some girls would legit choose the tall one provided he isn't ugly
if you are over 6'3+ and incel then you legit have to be like deformed tier almost as if someone threw a litre of concentrated hydrochloric acid on your face.
Did you talk to her yet?

• +1
Nah face> height for most girls
As most girls will definetly choose avg height good looking over tall normie but some girls will always go for tall normie no matter how good looking the guy is if he is below 6'
And imo the number of those girls is like 5%
That’s still hype asf for tall guys tho. No matter what there will be girls out there for them. To me that’s insane

• +1
That’s still hype asf for tall guys tho. No matter what there will be girls out there for them. To me that’s insane
Height is crucial
Same like how some guys would choose a girl with good tits and avg face over good face avg tits
Although most will pick good face avg tits but some would go for tits over face..
Same with girls

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Its probably closer to 20%.

Height is crucial
Same like how some guys would choose a girl with good tits and avg face over good face avg tits
Although most will pick good face avg tits but some would go for tits over face..
Same with girls
Most guys would pick an average girl with big tits. Or at least a lot more than you would think.

• +1
Its probably closer to 20%.
I think its fair to say if ur average range height or close AND good looking u should slay. If u are tall by a good bit and not bad looking u should slay. Seems most fair

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I think its fair to say if ur average range height or close AND good looking u should slay. If u are tall by a good bit and not bad looking u should slay. Seems most fair
No tall normie is just a normie ..
Tall jacked normie can definetly slay

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
No tall normie is just a normie ..
Tall jacked normie can definetly slay
I can agree to that. However i've seen to many tall niggas with shite builds slay but the foids where not that hot. Maybe that's the difference between being tall and frail vs tall and jacked.

• +1
Guaranteed slayers
7/10+ facially and 5'10+
5.5-6/10 facially and 6'0+
Probable Slayers
7/10+ facially and 5'7-5'9
4.5-5/10 facially and 6'3+
Potential Slayers
4.5-5/10 facially and 5'11-6'2

Capable of Getting Women
5.5-6.5/10 and 5'7-5'9
5/10 and 5'10 white dude + JBW
3.5-4/10 facially and 6'2+
Maybe has smv
3-4.5/10 or 5'7-5'9 white dude + JBW

Men With Status + Wealth
Men with Wealth
Men with Status
Niechemaxxed Normies

I have been thinking about what men are in the top 20%. Without taking into account race pill, body halo, or drip, these are the men that I think have smv in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, AsGoodAsItGets, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Guaranteed slayers
7/10+ facially and 5'10+
Probable Slayers
Potential Slayers

Capable of Getting Women
5.5-6.5/10 and 5'7-5'9
Maybe has smv

Men With Status + Wealth
Men with Wealth
Men with Status
Niechemaxxed Normies

I have been thinking about what men are in the top 20%. Without taking into account race pill, body halo, or drip, these are the men that I think have smv in 2023.
Pretty good breakdown. I agree with everything pretty much.

• +1
S̴̢S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈S̴̢
#15 S̴̢S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈S̴̢ k #15 S̴̢S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈S̴̢

Guaranteed slayers
7/10+ facially and 5'10+
Probable Slayers
Potential Slayers

Capable of Getting Women
5.5-6.5/10 and 5'7-5'9
Maybe has smv

Men With Status + Wealth
Men with Wealth
Men with Status
Niechemaxxed Normies

Should make a different criteria list like this for what quality of foids each one could slay

• +1
laughs cage GIF

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I bet he was black.

• JFL
Genuinely happy for you bhai

• Love it
Lifefuel

• +1
Anyone over 12 iq knows that height is extremely important, it just can’t save a bad face.
A good face can combat manletism to some degree, but a 6'3+ ltn will always be more respected, I am not only reffering to getting girls but to overall life quality!

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
A good face can combat manletism to some degree, but a 6'3+ ltn will always be more respected, I am not only reffering to getting girls but to overall life quality!
6’3 ltn is a disability

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl and CalulArgintiu59
6’3 ltn is a disability
1000% Agreed sub MTN and tall is retarded tbh
But incels here would say just be 6'5 bro !!
Like no dude 6'5 and ugly is way more worse than being 5'11 ugly .. coz your ugly face stands out too much and people would think that you get some disability while growing up as if your body released too much of hgh which is a sign of unhealthiness and it's unattractive af
Gladly I'm pushing MTN so being 6'4 helps me a lot had I been even 0.5 -1 points below than my current face I'll stand out as a retarded uggo.

• +1
Reactions: zura and tombradylover
Like no dude 6'5 and ugly is way more worse than being 5'11 ugly .. coz your ugly face stands out too much and people would think that you get some disability while growing up as if your body released too much of hgh which is a sign of unhealthiness and it's unattractive af
Gladly I'm pushing MTN so being 6'4 helps me a lot had I been even 0.5 -1 points below than my current face I'll stand out as a retarded uggo.
Exactly. Glad someone has some sense on this forum

• +1
I'm confused you said you agreed sub mtn and tall retarded but then you said you said you are only pushing mtn and being 6'4 was a good thing

• JFL
I am like in the top 5 tallest guys in my new school like 400 people i mogg all the taller guys than me facially too jfl the amount of attention i got on my first day from foids was crazy i should give the heightpill more credit
how tall are you barefoot evening height

A 6ft4 guy trying to sell a wall of text about the ultimate importance of height as ragefuel

"totally less soy than reddit"-looksmax.org in a nutshell

I'm confused you said you agreed sub mtn and tall retarded but then you said you said you are only pushing mtn and being 6'4 was a good thing

Inceldom + low iq + ego and narcissistic delusions = op