Most brutal looksmaxxing injuries

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
What was some of the things you guys fucked yourselves up with? :Comfy: I recently ripped 5mm of tongue tie it was pretty bloody took a week to heal but I guess that's a good thing :feelsokman: pretty oh shit moment though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, never_lucky and Lux
nigga how
What was some of the things you guys fucked yourselves up with? :Comfy: I recently ripped 5mm of tongue tie it was pretty bloody took a week to heal but I guess that's a good thing :feelsokman: pretty oh shit moment though
wdyd

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
this one stupid nig ripped off buccal fat to ascend and had to go to the hospital, one of the dumbest inkwells in history tbh

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 2729, PYT and 9 others
self-performed buccal fat removal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, mulattomaxxer, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
nigga how

wdyd
it's more than what the cucks at the tongue tie ""(((RELEASE)))"" clinic will give you :feelskek: I know coz I had like 3mm done when I was 8 or so. you put your finger on the bottom of your tongue and push your tongue forwards while folding it back with your finger. I've already made a thread on this exercise a while ago. if you do it hard enough and long enough it'll rip the tie :feelskek:

I only need to release the posterior tie now tbh not sure how to do that. probably just pushing the tongue out really hard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and Lux
it's more than what the cucks at the tongue tie ""(((RELEASE)))"" clinic will give you :feelskek: I know coz I had like 3mm done when I was 8 or so. you put your finger on the bottom of your tongue and push your tongue forwards while folding it back with your finger. I've already made a thread on this exercise a while ago. if you do it hard enough and long enough it'll rip the tie :feelskek:

I only need to release the posterior tie now tbh not sure how to do that. probably just pushing the tongue out really hard
Please update

Please update
this shit hurts ngl. anyway doing a couple mins a day is already good not sure if I wanna rip it again, even if not going apeshit it bleeds a little on the bottom. haven't done any measuring I think there's some ruler they use for this but I have more mobility now. the body repairs some of it though. still gotta practice it to get to max level like on the pic. getting it done by a blackpilled surgeon might be easier but not many of those to go around
Tongue-Tie-3-examples.jpg

would be interested to hear what others experiences are tbh

I have zero anterior tie now but the posterior is much more stubborn

this shit hurts ngl. anyway doing a couple mins a day is already good not sure if I wanna rip it again, even if not going apeshit it bleeds a little on the bottom. haven't done any measuring I think there's some ruler they use for this but I have more mobility now. the body repairs some of it though. still gotta practice it to get to max level like on the pic. getting it done by a blackpilled surgeon might be easier but not many of those to go around
Tongue-Tie-3-examples.jpg

would be interested to hear what others experiences are tbh
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS