Most brutal Somali phenotype pill (ALL BLACKCELS GTFIH!)

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
inb4 "muh bicycle head" cope, Somali pheno mogs all AA and black phenos

SSC is true, these tiktok shows women care about height, face and curly hair. All of which halo Somalis allowing us to ascend easier and not ogremaxx or BBC cope.

For those who doubt Somali men superiority, official census in 1880 Somalis were tallest people in world, but due to nutrition dropped to 4th tallest in world by 1930s. Due to mass famine we are on average 5"9 in our home country but due to still having once tallest genetics in world, most Somalis in states or EU are exceptionally tall.

I myself am met with hostility by buff black dudes in gym who fear the prettyboy brownskin w/ curls phenotype. Because it applies to female gaze more than a gymmaxxed buff BBCoper who is undesirable to most.

Blacks don't take this into account, and scream "muh masculinity". Just look at this comparison

Brutal mog, the CTW pill is true

CTW = CLOSER TO WHITE = MORE SMV

Phenotype is most important factor when women choose the man they want to procreate with, if a white women has children with AA that child will have tighter hair and darker skin no matter how Tyrone the father is. But if she chooses a Somali or Ethiopian normie, her child will always have lighten skin, looser hair and a more Caucasoid bone structure. This is brutal truth, phenotype does not change.

This is the child of a Somali and Nordic couple, if instead she was black her genes wouldn't let her mog

@btsgangruling @Zer0/∞ @GetShrekt @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @Piratecel @fauxfox @Somalipirate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 16369 and 6 others
This is why every blackcel say, "That kid with dreadlocks!!!!! :feelswah:"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20216
Extremely legit thread, reppin my Somalian brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17311 and Deleted member 20216
Idgaf about you pirate niggers, get some money and stop selling drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Hero of the Imperium
Idgaf about you pirate niggers, get some money and stop selling drugs.
your only 13% of american population and commit 52% of crimes. BBCoping undesirable jigaboocel, you stop selling drugs JFL :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, enchanted_elixir and Hero of the Imperium

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 6128, TheAbyssinian and 15 others
your only 13% of american population and commit 52% of crimes. BBCoping undesirable jigaboocel, you stop selling drugs JFL :feelshaha:
I’m not American + again idgaf about Somalis. They’re just broke people to me

• JFL
I’m not American + again idgaf about Somalis. They’re just broke people to me
aren't you an incel? Please subhuman Untermensch jigaboo niggertrash ascend before speaking to me

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17311
I prefer Eritreans. I like somalian phenotype but dislike their culture

• Love it
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
Also southern Somalis look full bantu africans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 20216
aren't you an incel? Please subhuman Untermensch jigaboo niggertrash ascend before speaking to me
Fuck off retard, don’t tag me in your threads. Again somalians are all on benefits or drug dealers here you’re just irrelevant people to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20216 and Deleted member 17735
Fuck off retard, don’t tag me in your threads. Again somalians are all on benefits or drug dealers here you’re just irrelevant people to me.
UKcel JFL your probably nigerian undesirable. i been London before the Jamaicans settle for fat white girls while the West africancels get no action from any white or muslim girls. Your stuck with your fat sheboons forever

Im not curry bhai

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17311
  • JFL
Lifefuel at first but then half of them said tall/6'3 :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and Deleted member 20216
I go to a school with a sound amount of Somalis and women absolutely do not like them. What kind of cope is this? That pheno is fucking terrible. What’s worse? Somali men are seen as giga rapists. What’s worse? Somalis are Muslims which is the worst religion for slaying. What’s worse? Terrible fitness genetics. It’s over bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, enchanted_elixir and Kmscurry
Black Americans are fucking degenerates but they are the richest and most attractive and world famous black diaspora

• JFL
Black Americans are fucking degenerates but they are the richest and most attractive and world famous black diaspora
You probably don't travel, due to media outside of US most blacks are seen as rappers or thugs. JBB only works in the hood

Black americans can't slay white girls in US either as only 7% marry out and BBC is a myth, you are most undesirable race on planet, stick to your sheboon black thots while I slay some arab and Ethio somali women JFL :feelshaha:

You probably don't travel, due to media outside of US most blacks are seen as rappers or thugs. JBB only works in the hood

Black americans can't slay white girls in US either as only 7% marry out and BBC is a myth, you are most undesirable race on planet, stick to your sheboon black thots while I slay some arab and Ethio somali women JFL :feelshaha:
Idc. I’m not black American but they mog somalis to self harm. Being seen as a thug is better than as a Muslim rapist refugee. Black Americans are treated better everywhere than Africans because of they are American. I did tinder experiment in europe and got few matches until I put “American” in my bio then my tinder blew up especially in Eastern Europe because they saw me as wealthy. BBC is fat cope but Somalis don’t even have BBCs, curry sized cocks and subhuman pheno is all they have

Idc. I’m not black American but they mog somalis to self harm. Being seen as a thug is better than as a Muslim rapist refugee. Black Americans are treated better everywhere than Africans because of they are American. I did tinder experiment in europe and got few matches until I put “American” in my bio then my tinder blew up especially in Eastern Europe because they saw me as wealthy
JFL at this jareer "muh im wealthy":feelshaha: Looks and phenotype is all, and you are west african 4c hair big boned jigaboo, can't compete

JFL at this jareer "muh im wealthy":feelshaha: Looks and phenotype is all, and you are west african 4c hair big boned jigaboo, can't compete
Nobody will pick a Somali man over a black American man. Run a tinder experiment in europe and see for yourself, poor Muslim oppressive background is the hugest falio of them all

fuck me man

somali guys are so superior:feelswhy:

I wanna kms
if a white women has children with AA that child will have tighter hair and darker skin no matter how Tyrone the father is
the cope is too strong if the father is tyrone the son gonna be chadrone too with darker skin that the mom and lighter skin than the dad and curly hair, wtf is this cope:feelskek:,especially if the father is tyronethe son gonna be chadrone

somali are just a pal imitation of mulattos except they doesn't have the smaller dick and weaker body:feelskek:, mutts mog somalis hard aa too

this the average somali guy

• JFL
most somalis are balding hard

inb4 "muh bicycle head" cope, Somali pheno mogs all AA and black phenos

SSC is true, these tiktok shows women care about height, face and curly hair. All of which halo Somalis allowing us to ascend easier and not ogremaxx or BBC cope.

For those who doubt Somali men superiority, official census in 1880 Somalis were tallest people in world, but due to nutrition dropped to 4th tallest in world by 1930s. Due to mass famine we are on average 5"9 in our home country but due to still having once tallest genetics in world, most Somalis in states or EU are exceptionally tall.
View attachment 1786070

I myself am met with hostility by buff black dudes in gym who fear the prettyboy brownskin w/ curls phenotype. Because it applies to female gaze more than a gymmaxxed buff BBCoper who is undesirable to most.

Blacks don't take this into account, and scream "muh masculinity". Just look at this comparison

Brutal mog, the CTW pill is true

CTW = CLOSER TO WHITE = MORE SMV

Phenotype is most important factor when women choose the man they want to procreate with, if a white women has children with AA that child will have tighter hair and darker skin no matter how Tyrone the father is. But if she chooses a Somali or Ethiopian normie, her child will always have lighten skin, looser hair and a more Caucasoid bone structure. This is brutal truth, phenotype does not change.

This is the child of a Somali and Nordic couple, if instead she was black her genes wouldn't let her mog

@btsgangruling @Zer0/∞ @GetShrekt @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @Piratecel @fauxfox @Somalipirate

The Somali Chad made my jaw drop and I literally said "damn..." Brutal phenotype pill.

Here's the thing though, your average Somali probably doesn't have a good phenotype though. It just looks black with some Indic features, and it's a bad phenotype for men for the most part. There are several Somali phenotypes and if you don't have this phenotype...

Good luck...

I think Somali/Ethiopian and European genes play well together. I can't officially call it a good mix as I don't have enough samples.
Somali genes are almost exclusively better for women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 20216
UKcel JFL your probably nigerian undesirable. i been London before the Jamaicans settle for fat white girls while the West africancels get no action from any white or muslim girls. Your stuck with your fat sheboons forever
Brutal genes pill.
Jamaicans are like Mixed African with about 10-20% white, with some Chinese and Indian.
Nigerians are 100% Pure Nigerian.

Last edited:
Brutal genes pill.
Jamaicans are like Mixed African with about 20% white, with some Chinese and Indian.
Nigerians are 100% Pure Nigerian.
20% is way too high, check out the 23andme subreddit

• +1
Reactions: Racky

Indians (Dravidians) are.
When SEAmaxxing doesn't even work for Indians and works for Blacks, something is up.

• +1
When SEAmaxxing doesn't even work for Indians and works for Blacks, something is up.
??
:feelskek::feelskek:

Tamils(Dravidians) are the moggers of Asia jfl they are the OG seamaxxers Chindians they call them very common mix in Malaysia Singapore Indonesia
Chindians singapore
Singapore Interracial marriages chindian

Literally the last Miss PHilipines had a Dravidian father:ROFLMAO:

Another half Tamil Miss Philippines from 2010 btw

Half chindian half tamil couple 2

Chindians

Half tamil half chinese girl

TF you talking about:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
??
:feelskek::feelskek:

Tamils(Dravidians) are the moggers of Asia jfl they are the OG seamaxxers Chindians they call them very common mix in Malaysia Singapore Indonesia
View attachment 1787284View attachment 1787285

Literally the last Miss PHilipines had a Dravidian father:ROFLMAO:

Another half Tamil Miss Philippines from 2010 btw

TF you talking about:lul:
So you're telling me, an Indian can go to the Philippines and get women galore?

"Dravidians, moggers of Asia."

@Tinydragon98

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 20216 and Deleted member 20618

View attachment 1787300View attachment 1787301View attachment 1787302View attachment 1787303View attachment 1787304View attachment 1787305View attachment 1787306View attachment 1787307View attachment 1787308View attachment 1787309

@Tinydragon98
lol JBW theory is law in Southeast Asian countries lmao what's your point? White man is king in Asia. Also, I was being hyperbolic but yes Tamils looks good.

Also this was about you saying that Dravidians do badly in SEA and worse than niggers which is obviously not true so stop trying to change the topic.

Also, keep posting memes when you're out of arguments.

when did I say that Indians can go to Philipines and get women galore? You are such a low IQ nigger, I literally posted examples to show that you're WRONG about Tamils doing the worst when they do pretty decently and much better than niggers and NOT all Indians:lul:

@Tinydragon98 this nigga is lying about what I said jfl twisting shit around when I didn't say shit dont hate me for it

I was replying to this statement he made
To show that he was a nigger coper:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 1787300View attachment 1787301View attachment 1787302View attachment 1787303View attachment 1787304View attachment 1787305View attachment 1787306View attachment 1787307View attachment 1787308View attachment 1787309

@Tinydragon98
also post your source for that dick size graph, nigger

Muh dick

Here's a couple for example with Nigeria near India and Turkey with Arab countries at the bottom:feelskek:

• Love it

@Tinydragon98
lol JBW theory is law in Southeast Asian countries lmao what's your point? White man is king in Asia. Also, I was being hyperbolic but yes Tamils looks good.

Also this was about you saying that Dravidians do badly in SEA and worse than niggers which is obviously not true so stop trying to change the topic.

when did I say that Indians can go to Philipines and get women galore? You are such a low IQ nigger, I literally posted examples to show that you're WRONG about Tamils doing the worst when they do pretty decently and much better than niggers and NOT all Indians:lul:

@Tinydragon98 this nigga is lying about what I said jfl twisting shit around when I didn't say shit dont hate me for it

THIS IS WHY I LOVE INDIANS!!!! :lul::lul::lul: JFL SO MUCH CAGE FUEL WHEN TALKING ABOUT SOUTH ASIANS MAN WHAT THE HHELL DUDE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

THIS IS WHY I LOVE INDIANS!!!! :lul::lul::lul: JFL SO MUCH CAGE FUEL WHEN TALKING ABOUT SOUTH ASIANS MAN WHAT THE HHELL DUDE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Broski don't hate me for shit this dumb nigger started seething when I called out his Negroid cope
This is what he said, and I posted the stuff from Malaysia and Singapore to show that he's bullshitting. Plus, everyone uses hyperbole here. I didn't claim anything else besides the fact that Tamils do better than nigger monkeys which they do and which I posted statistics for. He made a strawman when I didn't say anything else lol

He tried to imply that I think that South Asians can just do this or that when I never even said that:hnghn: he's a low IQ chimp, beware of that shit I got nothing against you:Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1

I am not a "nigger" coper. I am just regurgitating what @Tinydragon98 told me.

The comments he made about Indians can't be found since I was banned for no reason on a Discord server where me and @Tinydragon98 discussed about Indians. He said they have a derogatory name for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20216 and Deleted member 20618
also post your source for that dick size graph, nigger

View attachment 1787310

Here's a couple for example with Nigeria near India and Turkey with Arab countries at the bottom:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 20618
Broski don't hate me for shit this dumb nigger started seething when I called out his Negroid cope

This is what he said, and I posted the stuff from Malaysia and Singapore to show that he's bullshitting. Plus, everyone uses hyperbole here. I didn't claim anything else besides the fact that Tamils do better than nigger monkeys which they do and which I posted statistics for. He made a strawman when I didn't say anything else lol

He tried to imply that I think that South Asians can just do this or that when I never even said that:hnghn: he's a low IQ chimp, beware of that shit I got nothing against you:Comfy:
I asked him about Latinos, Blacks, Indians, etc. and he said that Indians are the bottom of the barrel in SEA (specifically in the Philippines)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 20618
I am not a "nigger" coper. I am just regurgitating what @Tinydragon98 told me.
View attachment 1787315View attachment 1787318
The comments he made about Indians can't be found since I was banned for no reason on a Discord server where me and @Tinydragon98 discussed about Indians. He said they have a derogatory name for them.
Every country has racist terms for foreigners:feelskek: what's your point:ROFLMAO:

Also @Tinydragon98 nigga when I went to the festival the interracial filipinas were with 95% white guys, the remaining 5% was a couple of negroes and like 2 browns how do you suppose this is true when JBW exists:ogre:

• +1

This dude assumes I am a "nigger chimp" when I merely am just saying what @Tinydragon98 told me about Blacks v Indians in SEA (specifically the Philippines) :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Every country has racist terms for foreigners:feelskek: what's your point:ROFLMAO:

Also @Tinydragon98 nigga when I went to the festival the interracial filipinas were with 95% white guys, the remaining 5% was a couple of negroes and like 2 browns how do you suppose this is true when JBW exists:ogre:
My point is that @Tinydragon98 told me that Indians are at the bottom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
I asked him about Latinos, Blacks, Indians, etc. and he said that Indians are the bottom of the barrel in SEA (specifically in the Philippines)
Latinos maybe cuz of cultural similarity and history to them sure they're higher up niggers I highyl doubt. Most definitely not in Malaysia/SG:feelskek: that's for sure. Southeast Asia is more than Filipines and honestly, it's not even debatable that Tamils mog them in Malaysia SG etc so you were still wrong in the end overall JFL:LOL:

Last edited:

ye indians are called "bumbais" by locals. Whites are called "puti".

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
tbh it could be different in other parts of southeast asia. You dont see that much south asians in the philippines but they are in abundance in Singapore. @enchanted_elixir @PrinterAndFaxMachin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 15004