She was so ugly back when I was 16

She literally made it so easy approached me, asked for my snap… etc

But I never gave a fuck

And now

She has a 10/10 body and is with someone else
66E16765 41D6 4752 88A9 FA4F6B85EB11
5043DFC0 2AB0 4B84 A8C6 3A80024CB804
F46B7F39 DC1F 4A2E 8FF0 7B936AC9A079

SO FUCKING BRUTAL MEANWHILE IM HERE TALKING TO A BUNCH OF INCEL VIRGINS IN A SHITTY FORUM ITS OVER

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, BongMog, Deleted member 30234 and 4 others
She was a virgin too back then I could’ve been tho one to take her virginity I will always regret this

• So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles
Didn’t she hit u up a while back but u didn’t want to cheat on ur gf?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
You got cucked bitchboi

Give me her @ bro

• JFL
Didn’t she hit u up a while back but u didn’t want to cheat on ur gf?
Yes but I didn’t get it any further since I am too much of a pussy to go further with things

Apperantly now In that middle time she got a new bf

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
  • JFL
  • JFL
Meanwhile ur a incel virgin so go back to being 19 and kissless ur a disgrace
Poopskin tie a tight rope around your neck n jump in the void Ill piss on ur worthless corpse

• JFL
She still likes me and I might still have sex with her again but it will never be the same I could have her first
Why can’t I have this…

She's a land whale

Mogs the bodies of all Girls I've fucked except 2

She was so ugly back when I was 16

She literally made it so easy approached me, asked for my snap… etc

But I never gave a fuck

And now

She has a 10/10 body and is with someone else
View attachment 2268890View attachment 2268891View attachment 2268892

SO FUCKING BRUTAL MEANWHILE IM HERE TALKING TO A BUNCH OF INCEL VIRGINS IN A SHITTY FORUM ITS OVER
She has big titty halo but big tiddies are only a part of the equation. Big tiddies alone don’t make a body good.

• Woah
how did she ascended

She has big titty halo but big tiddies are only a part of the equation. Big tiddies alone don’t make a body good.
nigga idc she was a shy girl virgin and now probably has a 10 body count

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
10/10 body in pudhucode

how did she ascended
She used to wear a hoodie back then so i never saw her body

I was also full of myself back then so i ignored her since I thought she was some fat nerdy girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lebgfinal
im fucking her

She used to wear a hoodie back then so i never saw her body

I was also full of myself back then so i ignored her since I thought she was some fat nerdy girl
did she improved facially?

nigga idc she was a shy girl virgin and now probably has a 10 body count
You fucked up. My high school oneitis’ tits grew in junior year but she was the one who rejected me, JFL. I thought she liked me, so I forced myself to like her. She probably did like me, all things considered.

did she improved facially?
Facially she’s low mtb but idrc when she has that booty and boobs

Imagine laying ur face down on those meanwhile all the girls I’m with have boobs like a 12 yo

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Lebgfinal
I just realized I think my oneitis and I both liked her each other at 16. But now she’s a popular gigastacy while I’m a disgusting slob rotting on incel forums, I want her so bad and I regret not asking her out. I think she thought I didn’t like her when I did.

We coulda even been each others firsts and I regret not talking her so bad.

• +1
I just realized I think my oneitis and I both liked her each other at 16. But now she’s a popular gigastacy while I’m a disgusting slob rotting on incel forums, I want her so bad and I regret not asking her out. I think she thought I didn’t like her when I did.

We coulda even been each others firsts and I regret not talking her so bad.
When girls are young and naive they always have lower expectations

nowadays a girl like her would never approach me and give me her snap

jbf is legit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
When girls are young and naive they always have lower expectations

nowadays a girl like her would never approach me and give me her snap

jbf is legit
True I would never have a chance with my oneitis nowadays. There’s attractive dudes hitting her up 24/7, while I’m an incel loser. It’s too brutal to cope with. This shitty forum got into my head with how girls in hs only want Chads and it’s over for sub-chad men. I can’t fucking cope, why did it have to happen to me? All I had to do was talk to her and I probably would’ve gotten her. Why was I such a fucking pussy man? Jbs don’t know their true value but this shitty forum makes you think that they do. Fuck this shitty life. I coulda been her first and we probably woulda lost our virginities to each other. We coulda had our Disney fairytale man. But no this horseshit forum tricked me into thinking girls standards were so high back then and I became a high inhib bitch boy, always was tbh but I was working on it and this shit forum destroyed it for me.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
True I would never have a chance with my oneitis nowadays. There’s attractive dudes hitting her up 24/7, while I’m an incel loser. It’s too brutal to cope with. This shitty forum got into my head with how girls in hs only want Chads and it’s over for sub-chad men. I can’t fucking cope, why did it have to happen to me? All I had to do was talk to her and I probably would’ve gotten her. Why was I such a fucking pussy man? Jbs don’t know their true value but this shitty forum makes you think that they do. Fuck this shitty life. I coulda been her first and we probably woulda lost our virginities to each other. We coulda had our Disney fairytale man. But no this horseshit forum tricked me into thinking girls standards were so high back then and I became a high inhib bitch boy, always was tbh but I was working on it and this shit forum destroyed it for me.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
wageslavemaxx and ascend boy. get all your surgeries and shit. it's literally the way and chance we can take rn

• +1
You think I can get her if I ascend?
only if you get ripped, get a good facial harmony and LL if you're below 6 ft. other than that if you get there you can prob fuck a htb and even a stacy if you go to some south american country where stacies fuck with any htn since most people here are subhuman

• +1