Most cosmetic surgeries are overpriced

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I've been reading into a lot of on this topic recently. Leaving extreme procedures like lefort, limb lengthening that do require a lot of expertise. Most of the common aesthetic surgeries like rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal etc can be performed by your average normie after 5-6 lectures on the topic, a weeks worth of research and 1-2 hands on sessions in the operation theater under a qualified surgeon's supervision. They are really not that complicated. What you pay for is basically the surgeons experience, his aesthetic eye and good medical treatment during and after the surgery. All these surgeons are massively overcharging their customers. Dr Sailer literally asks 50-70k for a bimax. Imagine paying a range rover for a surgery. Jfl @Clavicular

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deprived, Tabula Rasa and 13 others
Then theres LL at 1 million

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Manana, arab_chink, butterworld and 5 others
Ive been reading into a lot of the common aesthetic procedures. Except for extreme procedures like lefort, limb lengthening that do require a lot of expertise. Most of the common aesthetic procedures like rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal etc can be done by your average after 5-6 lectures about the topic and weeks worth of research. They are not really that complicated. What you pay for is basically the surgeons experience, his aesthetic eye and good medical treatment during and after the surgery. All these surgeons are massively overcharging their customers. Dr Sailer literally asks for 50k for a bimax. Imagine paying a range rover for a surgery. Jfl @Clavicular
You also get nerve damage

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
You also get nerve damage
Yes. I never said it's safe but it can be done. Ypu dont need a 60 year old man with 10 different medical degrees for it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
Imo PDO threass and PRP mesotherapy/ lipolab/ aqualyx are the only safe diy

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Use1ess and Jason Voorhees
Yes. I never said it's safe but I can be done
If you're going for the usual PSL movements then it's really hard to avoid it since the only surgeons that are willing to do massive movements are known butchers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Jason Voorhees
Good for Actors and Celebrities or Someone from Wealthy Family like Kardashians or Mamoothy's Son.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, murdah and Jason Voorhees
I'm acc going to be stuck looking like this forever:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, arab_chink, Autismcel and 2 others
If you're going for the usual PSL movements then it's really hard to avoid it since the only surgeons that are willing to do massive movements are known butchers.
Like Dr Alfaro?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, Magnum Opus and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Orc @BlackpillRemedy @CoreSchizo

I've been reading into a lot of on this topic recently. Leaving extreme procedures like lefort, limb lengthening that do require a lot of expertise. Most of the common aesthetic surgeries like rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal etc can be done by your average Joe after 5-6 lectures on the topic and weeks worth of research. They are not really that complicated. What you pay for is basically the surgeons experience, his aesthetic eye and good medical treatment during and after the surgery. All these surgeons are massively overcharging their customers. Dr Sailer literally asks 50k for a bimax. Imagine paying a range rover for a surgery. Jfl @Clavicular
Ramieri at 17k is your best bet for bimax tbf

And the “aesthetic eye” you mentioned most of them dont have cuz they are bluepiller fags

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess, g0op, insufferableincel and 3 others
having pdo threads done costs about 400-1000$ for 6-10 threads.

for that price you can order about 350-900 of them off ebay.

• +1
  • +1
-You want a bimax? That'll be 35k bare minimum, and i'm being generous with you :feelshmm:

-:feelsohgod: Oh, okay... what about a simple genio?

-12k minimum :feelshaha:

-:dafuckfeels: Ah.... and implants?

-20k. :feelshmm:

-:feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Jason Voorhees
...and there are faggots like this guy who will take your money and violate you mid surgery
poor guy paid money to become uglier and get permanent nerve damage

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Use1ess, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 19620 and 1 other person
...and there are faggots like this guy who will take your money and violate you mid surgery
poor guy paid money to become uglier and get permanent nerve damage

Sunil aka God's hand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and micropp
Water. You get paid for your experience in all skilled jobs.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, HTN_Mentalcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I've been reading into a lot of on this topic recently. Leaving extreme procedures like lefort, limb lengthening that do require a lot of expertise. Most of the common aesthetic surgeries like rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal etc can be done by your average Joe after 5-6 lectures on the topic and weeks worth of research. They are not really that complicated. What you pay for is basically the surgeons experience, his aesthetic eye and good medical treatment during and after the surgery. All these surgeons are massively overcharging their customers. Dr Sailer literally asks 50k for a bimax. Imagine paying a range rover for a surgery. Jfl @Clavicular
That’s why I’m gonna probably go to India or Pakistan to do rhino, fuck paying over 7k for that shit here in the uk

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Jason Voorhees
They slaved years in med school, they deserve it

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Jason Voorhees
That’s why I’m gonna probably go to India or Pakistan to do rhino, fuck paying over 7k for that shit here in the uk
Based

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
I just paid over $12k for hair restoration last week.

• +1
that way if india become superpower saar they might be nice to me since i helped out their economy when they were small time playas
You can stay in my room if u come bhai

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Get it done cheaply at Sunil richardson

• +1
Same. Rhino in Pakistan is dirt cheap I’m going to fly out there in a year or two after my bimax

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and <6PSLcel
  • +1
where r u doing bimax btw ?
If my insurance can cover it then in the US otherwise I’ll pay out of pocket and go to Turkey

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and butterworld
Dentistry is also overpriced

I understand your point but they charge experience. With these kinds of procedures where nerves are close it's extremely important to be precise,confident and adaptable. So you are basically paying for their experience which translates to a smaller chance of mistakes.

I just did a tooth imlpant with an experienced surgeon and it was a good experience. He is radiating confidence and is very professional. Has to have done 5k+ of these in his life. Really calms you down just knowing that.

But yeah, all should be at least 20% cheaper or smth. Probably demand-suppy issue at this point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
I've been reading into a lot of on this topic recently. Leaving extreme procedures like lefort, limb lengthening that do require a lot of expertise. Most of the common aesthetic surgeries like rhinoplasty, buccal fat removal etc can be performed by your average normie after 5-6 lectures on the topic, a weeks worth of research and 1-2 hands on sessions in the operation theater under a qualified surgeon's supervision. They are really not that complicated. What you pay for is basically the surgeons experience, his aesthetic eye and good medical treatment during and after the surgery. All these surgeons are massively overcharging their customers. Dr Sailer literally asks 50-70k for a bimax. Imagine paying a range rover for a surgery. Jfl @Clavicular
I think the price is fair. Let me explain the main reasons I can come up with:

1- The dudes charging 50K are the ronaldos and messis of the field, in the case of doctors they're often famous due to their superior marketing strategy rather than their expertise in comparison to their peers itself, but still, it takes business skill to get big. Average very qualified and experienced doctorcels charge less bc they ain't famous.

2- It takes decades to start charging big like that, every novice charges very little bc people with money are gonna go for the safe options that proved their competence, so they can only appeal to people who don't have that many resources and are willing to take the risk.

3-The famous surgeons have a massive waiting list, if they charged little the list would be endless, charging less allows people with resources to benefit from their hard work bc they can get surgery with the best earlier, and also gives an opportunity to the novice surgeoncels to tap the broke people market, otherwise no novice could make a living.

4-Their price tag might sometimes be inflated to give a premium feel to it, valid business strategy.

5-You have to keep in mind the suegeoncel has a lot to loose if something goes wrong (although that very rarely happens) and is taking a risk every time. Especially when operating for aesthetics, the client might not like the result or find it underwhelming, they might be very disappointed if a complication occurs, since they didn’t have any health concerns for getting the surgery in the first place, only aesthetics, etc. They won't lose their license unless you do something atrocious but they risk loosing their status as a good aesthetics surgeon, which can pretty much end their career.

6-Being an aesthetic surgeoncel is hard because it takes a lot of patience, you spend 15 years or more!!!!! until you can technically start your own private practice, and also you’re under constant scrutiny and in the need of constant updating, especially during your formative years, which drains you, so if you manage to put up with all the bs and then have the ability and luck to get famous and make it big the paycheck gotta compensate your efforts.

7-Basically, like you said, you also pay for the aftercare and their aesthetic eye. The aftercare is no joke, especially for complex surgeries like LL.

8- I'd probably come up with other stuff if I thought hard enough but so far this was it :geek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Costcosuperstore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back