if youon tick my reply then youre recist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 5818
Black in the future

• Love it
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Download

okay so we all know that there is some racism, whats the best one and why
Women all prefered men of their own race, but rated black and Asian men as less attractive. The exception is that black women don't rate black men lower, and Asian women don't rate Asian men lower.

but you factor in Supply Demand and White men would do the best in dating overall. (compared to men of other races)

But those studies were all prior to 2014 and they acknowledge that cultural beauty is set by the dominant culture. Arguable in many places the dominant culture is shifting in favor of black.

If a white person or an Asian person is killed by police, no one cares and it get's little to no media coverage. If anything bad happens to a black person it's all over the main stream news. This is the reverse of the 1990s. In the 1990s, the media preferred covering white victims because white was culturally dominant.

It's also important to note that this narrative is false, when you factor in criminality, per arrest white people are killed four times the rate of black people by police. However, reality never get's in the way of the dominant cultural narrative.

Now this is a slow cultural shift. The dominants culture might still be "white" in mostly white places, but a shift is taking place and demographics are shifting.

This is all theoretical but I suspect at this point in time, white men and black men are close to tied for dominance in the dating market and Asian men and Arab men are at the bottom. White men are quickly loosing ground though and might be behind black men, but still above Asian and Arab men.

If any one has any other theories I'm open to having my mind changed. But I do think healthy skin will always mog unhealthy skin.

Last edited:
Olive with red undertones