Most guys I know are cucked to hell by their gfs

I think the "you just need to hold frame" and "be firm and stand your ground" is bs. That doesn't work in the real world. It will be an endless source of conflict and she WILL dump you if you continue doing things your way. I stood my ground for years in an LTR and all it got me was daily arguments and fights.

I have accepted that I need to cuck myself in order to have an LTR.

Sure you can have a girl simp for you if you are much higher SMV but she won't be happy about it and she will try to regain control frequently. Not worth it.
It’s worked for me for the past 4 years

My gf accepts her place, we barely argue

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Solidcoin, koalendo and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SEPRAY and AscendingHero
Any time I get a one night from a club with a goodlooking slim girl I message her afterwards just to test if they will fuck again and they usually dont. Even if I just intend on fucking them once more because my memory of the first slay was blurry I'll try get the repeat slay
I wonder if their unwillingness to meet again is because they regret it because when they sobered up they realized I wasn't Chad enough to deserve a one night stand or do they know that they can never have anything serious with a guy they gave a one night stand to because they wont have any leverage over him and wont be able to control him and turn him into a cuck
I ALWAYS get an answer to my message after fucking. And obviously all of them envision themselves with me in a future. Fucking them for hours until they cry that they want to stop is essential. Having a thick and long dick to stretch their pussy and touch their cervix I essential. Making them squirt at will several times is essential. Mogging them physically and not being impressed by their bodies is essential. Being dominant and telling them what to do is essential. And obviously being goodlooking is essential. I'm no Chad by this forum's standards, but if you fuck your bitches like a pussy no wonder they don't want to repeat.

Sex is not about you cumming. Tell me the fuck you want, but sex is about validation. Sex is about being a fucking godly beast that she will never forget. Sex is about destroying that feminine and weak bitch with your own hands. The fucking high I get when I obliterate a woman and she submits to me surpasses everything. They desire this, is what their souls crave. They want to LTR and tame this type of man.

Sometimes a bitch will tell me before we have sex that she doesn't like to be handled in bed or that she likes to have control. I laugh at this and I always tell them: "Try it then." Sex is primal, is an animalistic behavior, she needs to be showm who is the male.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Sub0
Reminder to never LTR a bitch you cant control

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Next time you see a subhuman with a decent looking gf, think of this thread

Not muh rizz :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, the next o'pry, Clown Show and 3 others
Ppl post bluepills of manlets and dad bodcels having gfs but then fail to realize that the relationship is transactional not attraction based.

Women settle a ton and use these guys for attention on social media, the guy gets sex and she gets money/attention from posting him on tiktok they want us retards to post it around and say "we have hope bros"

This is what happens behind the scenes in all those relationships

@Biggdink this true?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yea broo all girls are making cringe tiktoks 🙄
Thanks mate. My faith in blue pill falters sometimes but ur always there to help reconcile against them logical arguments :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 25667 and Deleted member 7580
My brother for example is owned and whipped by his wife. She will not allow him to leave the house and see his friends. She literally doesn't have a job; has never had one and has no intention of ever getting one. My brother pays for absolutely everything and she lives off his money. + they live in a fucking penthouse, the rent is like 2.5k a month not including bills. They both deserve severe beatings
foreverjflcelling...

@SMESH

This is how 80% of Chads behave here

Meanwhile this attitude is insanely rare

And he mogs that entitled sack of molten red potatoes into oblivion.
Still both look like molten rock.
But which attitude is the correct one?
View attachment 1600812

Seen this shit more times than I care to count

Every man get's totally absorbed by their gf in the UK. Her friends become his friends, her life becomes his until he is a submissive, abused hound.
Woah. Too close to home.

Last edited:
my gf worships me, and she’s a htb. after you bag her you gotta just manipulate her and flirt with other girls. redpilled af but this unironically works

my gf worships me, and she’s a htb. after you bag her you gotta just manipulate her and flirt with other girls. redpilled af but this unironically works
By “manipulate her”

Explain how exactly

flirt with other girls right next to her, make her think you are cheating.. etc. only works if you are a htn or higher. also just tell her you love her, but do other things

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
flirt with other girls right next to her, make her think you are cheating.. etc. only works if you are a htn or higher. also just tell her you love her, but do other things
True

White lies is the best

Then actions should be the opposite

It’s opposite for women

They say bad things

But then they do good things for men

It's usually regret tbh

Sometimes when I slayed, I'd stay over cause I cba to get a cab home at 4am and in the morning, you could see regret written all over their face. Made them feel like the worthless slags that they are
Once a girl I had ONS with unmatched me on tinder when I left her house the next morning. We were sober. I wonder if she regretted it and why

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Every guy I know who's in a LTR is turbo cucked by their gfs except one who is a blackpilled Chad

Their gfs control them and control their finances, don't let them leave the house, don't let them cope with video games ect

A few weeks ago my friend and his gf came to stay round my house. It was the first time he'd seen a PS5 irl, he said that he really wanted one and was probably going to buy it. His gf glared at him like he'd spoken out of line and told him there was no chance she was letting him get one because it was 'too big' and would ruin the living room aesthetic, and he backed down like the submissive dog that he is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: even though he's a 6'2 chadlite who mogs her by 2 points

Another guy I know who is beta to the extreme literally doesn't have sex with his gf. They just don't do it. He pays all the bills/expenses. She doesn't even shave her legs the filthy animal

This is what you have awaiting you if you manage to 'ascend' :feelskek:

@geezcel

Next time you see a subhuman with a decent looking gf, think of this thread

Not muh rizz :soy:
By “manipulate her”

Explain how exactly
also too many people on here focus too much on looks level and not age. most relationships with older people are shit regardless of how you look, an ugly high school boy has a better relationship than a 30yo chadlite

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
fr, exactly how most guys acts when girls start spouting their basic bitch psychology.

this is the worst i'd seen. look at this idiot apologizing and fumbling. it was just banter. stop talking to her for being weird

Comments are turned off. Learn more

Sums it up.

Anyway.. Problem is if you put too much pressure, control and stress on her she will leave you. Her SMV most likely mogs yours in order to expect the worst. I don't want to hear what some Ganges river cholera-looking vindaloo wannabe high T curry or fetus who had a few shits and giggles on online dating apps and left their parents' house bedroom a few times since school finished will have you believe. Or any muslims for that matter since most users here are invaluable and irrelevant to having actual life experience. They've posted more on here than the amount of comments they've received back from girls. Get your head around that.

Kids also change matters worse for guys but that problem can leverage on both.

True

White lies is the best

Then actions should be the opposite

It’s opposite for women

They say bad things

But then they do good things for men
You just said the same rules apply for both genders. You retarded, IRLcel zoomer dolt.

also too many people on here focus too much on looks level and not age. most relationships with older people are shit regardless of how you look, an ugly high school boy has a better relationship than a 30yo chadlite
lol what is this shit @ReadBooksEveryday

Last edited:
It's just genuinely not caring, the less you care about a woman, the less you put up with shit and that naturally dictates the dynamic of relationships. And even if you have higher SMV, as a beta bitch naturally she's going to slowly take the male position in the relationship just because she can.

There's not such a thing as ''equal relationship'' or ''mutual respect'' or whatever they call it. If you're not the dominant one, guess what? You're the submissive, her bitch, basically.

You can't fake this. I've notice some guys simply have beta personalities and that's unrelated to their looks.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I agree though but simply because younger women are not as used up broken chad-strucked bitches as old ones, who've got whole lists and demands and routines that need to be met because she's been railed by 30 chads before and she's traumatized or whatever.

Young girls do what you tell them to do, as it should be. But young guys are mostly little pussies too with no experience so they have no idea of what they can get.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Wtf did I just watch? Lmao
her face is priceless, she's like ''ugh look at this chump'' JFL. Imagine being a white RTT and almost crying over some average skank, talking about ''feelings'', chainsmoking cigs cuz you can't hold yourself together.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and forevergymcelling
I agree though but simply because younger women are not as used up broken chad-strucked bitches as old ones, who've got whole lists and demands and routines that need to be met because she's been railed by 30 chads before and she's traumatized or whatever.

Young girls do what you tell them to do, as it should be. But young guys are mostly little pussies too with no experience so they have no idea of what they can get.
yes and despite young guys being morons they are the only ones who can get girls like that, no matter how many times i try i would just get turned away the moment i say my age (thanks society)

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi
Every guy I know who's in a LTR is turbo cucked by their gfs except one who is a blackpilled Chad

Their gfs control them and control their finances, don't let them leave the house, don't let them cope with video games ect

A few weeks ago my friend and his gf came to stay round my house. It was the first time he'd seen a PS5 irl, he said that he really wanted one and was probably going to buy it. His gf glared at him like he'd spoken out of line and told him there was no chance she was letting him get one because it was 'too big' and would ruin the living room aesthetic, and he backed down like the submissive dog that he is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: even though he's a 6'2 chadlite who mogs her by 2 points

Another guy I know who is beta to the extreme literally doesn't have sex with his gf. They just don't do it. He pays all the bills/expenses. She doesn't even shave her legs the filthy animal

@geezcel
Even if tomorrow i magically woke up as a 6’6 25 inch bideltoid giga chad mogger I would never get in a ltr, such a cucked thing to do

Even if tomorrow i magically woke up as a 6’6 25 inch bideltoid giga chad mogger I would never get in a ltr, such a cucked thing to do
Why it is cuck? Can you elaborate?

Why it is cuck? Can you elaborate?
If you have such chad genetics you should spread your seed to every women you can instead of one bitch and raising them, raising kids is for women and betas not for chad

If you have such chad genetics you should spread your seed to every women you can instead of one bitch and raising them, raising kids is for women and betas not for chad
There’s nothing beta about having a family

@geezcel
Nah man. I've been married going on 6 years now, with a kid, and I do whatever I want. Say whatever I want. Buy whatever I want without needing to consult anyone first or conceal my purchase.

Got 4 days off a week and spend an average of 10 hours every week running around out in the woods getting drunk and high. I like train tracks. Been like that for more than three months now. On a weed kick. Almost ran it's course.

I've never felt nervous about saying what I want. I've screamed at my wife at the top of my lungs and slammed shit down (a tea kettle) on the table in front of her mother, father, and brother at their house one time after she got pissed and disappeared into the woods for a few hours forcing her brother and I to spend that time looking for her. She was 6 or 7 months pregnant and we were worried. Me especially because she was always threatening me to jump in the river when we'd argue. She can't swim and there's tons of rivers, creeks and canals around there where she grew up. Anyways, she was always just angry and talking shit. When I screamed at my wife that time I leaned in really close to her face. Her mother put her hand on my shoulder because she thought I might strike her, but my wife immediately screamed at her mother "don't touch him". Then everyone just sat there around the table silently as I yelled a thing or two more at my wife before violently pouring tea and disappearing into the woods myself for the rest of the day.

It depends on the guy. Most guys in the West are cucks. Everyone of my cousins here in America. My father and uncles. My two oldest cousins are owners of a large CNC machinery company but they're both refined little puppy dogs, perfectly manicured in their behavior around their wives. Women set the tone of most gatherings and the West conditions men to be subjective cucks in their serious relationships. That's why we're not raising our children here. Not much longer I reckon till we can go.

If you're gonna be in a relationship in the West and not a cuck you'll have all of society opposed to you. A flare for impudence is key. At least for me it is.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames and Pikabro
that's why you need to beat ur gf from time to time its the only thing that keeps the relationship dynamic in tact

yes and despite young guys being morons they are the only ones who can get girls like that, no matter how many times i try i would just get turned away the moment i say my age (thanks society)
last time we were discussing about jbs and stuff.

I actually managed to bang a jb like last week or smth as an oldcel, so lifefuel in a way. But she ghosted me afterwards, obviously. Probably will show up anytime soon dating some 17yo cuck boy from her school.

have you DMed her from a Maherfish though

that's the true test
LOL
imagine biggest maher fanboy getting cucked by a fake maher
Cageeeeeeeeeee