Most guys I know are cucked to hell by their gfs

Acabou-se

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

• So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4
gf keeps my ps5 in a box and let’s me use it every now and then, can’t use it too much incase I get any brave ideas haha love her so much

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Primalsplit, infini and 19 others
are men who are cucked in relationships like the ones you mentioned, also are cucks/spineless in other aspects of their lives?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Beetlejuice
He made her delete all her social media :lul:
He sounds controlling ngl
I bet the stacy just got with him bc his looks. And she still wants him despite the fact there would be other guys out there who would treat her better
What archetype or chad was he, love island?

It's not about being Chad or not. Bluepilled men are just beta and soy regardless of their looks level. I was hanging out with a bluepilled Chad last weekend and I couldn't believe this 6'2" mogging machine didn't know his worth in the dating market. This bluepilled Chad was getting eye fucked by JBs as we stood in line to enter the club, but yet he left the club early to go and slay his fat single mom FWB, no jokes. I know FWB is not that serious but he could do way better even for FWB. Bluepilled men just put pussy on a pedestal and respect women.
It's an FWB, not an ltr, that's what matters most for foids

@SMESH

This is how 80% of Chads behave here

Meanwhile this attitude is insanely rare

No series of love island will top 2016
Prime Alex Bowen and Terry Walsh in the same villa

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and forevergymcelling
No the reason is that modern western men lost charisma and masculine virtues. Giving too much power to women. Feminist society.
More like women have way more freedom and chances these days compared to the previous generation. Any attractive girl can start an onlyfans or Instagram and hav a steady income. They don’t need men anymore, well they do need simps but not men who have to provide for them.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
It's an FWB, not an ltr, that's what matters most for foids
Yeah I get it, but the Chad could do so much better than a fat single mom. I'm Tyrone-lite and I wouldn't even wonna have an FWB with the girl the chad was hooking up with.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah I get it, but the Chad could do so much better than a fat single mom. I'm Tyrone-lite and I wouldn't even wonna have an FWB with the girl the chad was hooking up with.
I wonder if the fat single mom was the one who approached, demanded commitment but the chad denied it

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Even Chads are giga whipped. I just don't get it

Must be the plastics in the water or something.
Hot girls are a very scare resource, and peasant mentality, normies are bluepilled. I say fuck these bitches I'll do what I want, especially if I'm fucking paying for everything, fuck outta here.

I've been tellin these niggas for the longest :feelshaha:

There's no ascension for your mindset

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Solidcoin
My brother for example is owned and whipped by his wife. She will not allow him to leave the house and see his friends. She literally doesn't have a job; has never had one and has no intention of ever getting one. My brother pays for absolutely everything and she lives off his money. + they live in a fucking penthouse, the rent is like 2.5k a month not including bills. They both deserve severe beatings
So much for " women are weaker sex" while they manipulate and emotionally control men.

My brother for example is owned and whipped by his wife. She will not allow him to leave the house and see his friends. She literally doesn't have a job; has never had one and has no intention of ever getting one. My brother pays for absolutely everything and she lives off his money. + they live in a fucking penthouse, the rent is like 2.5k a month not including bills. They both deserve severe beatings
No way you let him marry her should’ve blackpilled him more

• JFL
it's the culture of breeding and mindless consumerism. if they saved all their money, bought only what they needed, they'd afford hookers. they'd first have to be blackpilled out of reproduction and family cope, but that's very hard to do if they're eligible for sex and dating in the first place. this is why you see chads with sweat hogs

Every guy I know who's in a LTR is turbo cucked by their gfs except one who is a blackpilled Chad

Their gfs control them and control their finances, don't let them leave the house, don't let them cope with video games ect

A few weeks ago my friend and his gf came to stay round my house. It was the first time he'd seen a PS5 irl, he said that he really wanted one and was probably going to buy it. His gf glared at him like he'd spoken out of line and told him there was no chance she was letting him get one because it was 'too big' and would ruin the living room aesthetic, and he backed down like the submissive dog that he is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: even though he's a 6'2 chadlite who mogs her by 2 points

Another guy I know who is beta to the extreme literally doesn't have sex with his gf. They just don't do it. He pays all the bills/expenses. She doesn't even shave her legs the filthy animal

This is what you have awaiting you if you manage to 'ascend' :feelskek:

@geezcel
I am MTN at best and my brother is a chadlite-chad if he had height. My brother is a massive simp after dating a girl for a few weeks. issues with being too good looking is that if you aren’t blackpilled you treat women too nicely

Highest T brit
vs
Lowest T turk

He is saying you can't dress openly like that go change your clothes.
Yeah this is like the turkish love island lol.

• +1
@SMESH

This is how 80% of Chads behave here

fr, exactly how most guys acts when girls start spouting their basic bitch psychology.

this is the worst i'd seen. look at this idiot apologizing and fumbling. it was just banter. stop talking to her for being weird

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
But yeah men betabuxx hard in fear of being lonely again and not being able to find someone better.
Maybe lack of adolescent sex made them like this.

Every guy I know who's in a LTR is turbo cucked by their gfs except one who is a blackpilled Chad

Their gfs control them and control their finances, don't let them leave the house, don't let them cope with video games ect

A few weeks ago my friend and his gf came to stay round my house. It was the first time he'd seen a PS5 irl, he said that he really wanted one and was probably going to buy it. His gf glared at him like he'd spoken out of line and told him there was no chance she was letting him get one because it was 'too big' and would ruin the living room aesthetic, and he backed down like the submissive dog that he is :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: even though he's a 6'2 chadlite who mogs her by 2 points

Another guy I know who is beta to the extreme literally doesn't have sex with his gf. They just don't do it. He pays all the bills/expenses. She doesn't even shave her legs the filthy animal

@geezcel
western women are repuslive

Meanwhile my nose is in my girls asshole and fucking raw like a dirty rapid BULL!

@geezcel
This is how most people end up

In London in the year 2052 all sub 6’3 chad men have been exterminated and all the chads are chained up in breeding grounds which women come to visit every now and and then

why would your brother concede to his wife like that? I'm guessing he's atleast decent looking seeing as he's your brother, so what leverage does his wife have over him?

@geezcel
some people are just meant to be cucks. Doesn't matter if they're truecels or 6'6 chads.

So much for " women are weaker sex" while they manipulate and emotionally control men.
Women are physically weaker of course by every measure, but what they lack in physical strength they make up for in ruthless psychological tactics to be able hurt men. They probably evolved that precisely because they needed to be able to compensate for their lack of physical strength. Women can never beat a man up in a direct confrontation, but they can shatter mens' self esteem in seconds and leave them with permanent mental scars. I've seen it multiple times with my friends, family, and even my parents.

I have had so many negative experiences with girls over the years that I've learned to be wary of them. They are a lot like cats, they're enjoyable to pet and play with for a time, but they can be fucking vicious and they're always out for themselves - so you always have to be on your guard in case their claws come out. Even when a relationship seems to be going well, you can never get too comfortable. That's why I fuck and chuck girls for the most part - I get my pleasure and validation whilst minimising the negative side effects. Out of the 108 girls I've fucked, I LTRed only 1 of them, and even then I cheated on her repeatedly because I knew one day it would end badly (and I was right).

When a girl breaks up with you she will move on rapidly, even if you were together for years and at one point in time had a 'seemingly' strong emotional connection. It's absolutely vicious how cold they are - sometimes you can't even believe it's the same girl. I remember one friend had the ultimate PSL teen love fantasy come true when he was 16 - he was with another 16 year old girl - she was a solid 8/10 in looks, prime, and he was in LTR with her for a year. They seemed so in love, then one day he caught her sucking his best friends' dick in a car and she said she wasn't in love with him anymore. She was basically unapologetic and monkey-branched to the other guy without a single care for my friends feelings - was truly brutal to watch, and the worst part was their social circles were so close they would have to see each other nearly every weekend and she never showed any remorse.

If you upset them or reject them they will go absolutely batshit crazy as well. There's a reason 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' is a well-known expression.

There is a lot of pros to women as well - if they respect you and find you attractive they will make life a lot more enjoyable, but men need to keep their guard up constantly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, xtremfailer, Sub0 and 7 others
I'd rather be alone that be shipped by a bitch ina. Relationship.
I will always be in charge the other way is not happening jfl

Even chads are fucked eventually because they become comfortable

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Solidcoin and Deleted member 16453
Realized this long ago and actively avoided putting effort into bullshit LTR bcuz I knew the outcome before it began.

Ascension is the only alternative. Endless options or KYs tbh

my old manager used to be proud of the fact that he 'didnt need' to have sex with his gf often(less than once a month) . dude was 19, his gf was studying at university whilst he was a wagecel. he was unbelievably passive.

Even though I was a neurotic paranoid PSL autist I still never respected his authority and would not do any work at all for him. he was a nice guy to talk too but was such a bitch. having a gf can really destroy some niggas..

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling

Society is become very gynocentric ngl, look at this chad allowing his gf to shake her ass. I literally got called "very conservative" by one of my group mates because I said I wouldn't date a girl with a higher body count than me just lol at normcucks

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, FreakkForLife and forevergymcelling
Men allow this

Some here fucking lol

These guys give everything to cunts, they got nothing back just cucking and they think its normal

Once i asked a slut - Your boyfriend give you money, pay rent, holydays, dinners, give u car, what do you bring to relationship?
She answered i bring myself form that time i swear no fucking LTR with modern women

just slay seriously

Just lol at anyone liking insta whores photos and simping at 2020

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 16474 and forevergymcelling
Has never been different. At least 85% of men in a relationship are slaves of the pussy and pay a high price for the access to it, which is more often than not a mediocre lackluster starfish experience after a few months or years.

Unless you have, what redpillers like to call "the power of walking away", which actually means unless youre good looking to the point where you can very easily and quickly find another woman, that has at least MTB or HTB looks. In which case you are zero dependent on your your current gf's/wife's pussy. Then one doesnt even have to put up with all the imbecility, manipuilative behavior, etc. from women.

It's when youre truly free and independent aka not a pussy-slave of your current gf. This is why it is so important to never stop looksmaxing, even if you have a ltr gf. Looksmaxing=true freedom and independency from female imbecility, manipulative behavrio and from being cucked by the woman.

Imagine being a bluepilled moron in 2022 who is not looksmaxxing and paying an insane pussy-tax by giving your whole earnings to your woman who is deciding how to spend the money, by doing whatever she demands etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Sub0, oldcell and 1 other person
This is why working on your self worth and self esteem is so much more important than simply trying to succeed with women.

If you date women to try to fulfill a hole in your life like loneliness or depression, that is how you give them power over you.

But if you already have your life figured out and you are happy to be by yourself, then you won't be needy so you won't be afraid to lose her and she will see that and it will make her love you and respect you a lot more.

The same thing goes for women who don't respect themselves enough, they get used and abused by bad boys and they depend on him too much. Back when I was really blue pilled and lost, I could have fallen prey to manipulative women who are control freaks, but because I have spent so many years alone, I have built a tolerance for solitude that is so high that my standards for freedom are also very high so it is now my nature to not let myself be manipulated or controlled just for sex, especially since sexual satisfaction can be found on my phone in a few minutes anyways.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, xtremfailer, Sub0 and 3 others
Some here fucking lol

just slay seriously

Just lol at anyone liking insta whores photos and simping at 2020
:feelsgiga: I like instagram pictures of women, have simped sent them private custom stuff and I've never gotten a response :pepefrown::pepefrown:

is there even a solution to this?

history is just repeating itself, from the beginning of time

men have always been slaves to their wives

@geezcel
True af

So what do you recommend then mate?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Isn't this just what happens in general when you get married? Legally even if you're a chad she holds all the power given you out earn her. marriage is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
is there even a solution to this?

history is just repeating itself, from the beginning of time

men have always been slaves to their wives
True af

So what do you recommend then mate?
No. 1 rule is don’t be a slave to pussy, no matter who she is. She could be the hottest highest sex appeal bitch on the planet but if you’re a slave to her pussy she will not respect you and your ltr will fail without a doubt

Set your boundaries early and enforce them. She has to know that you’re serious about your expectations and that any wrong move on her part will either result in you cheating or walking away

If you don’t have the power to walk away, don’t even enter an LTR in the first place because you will be whipped and enslaved

Think about it like a workplace, imagine having a boss who is super strict and expects only the highest standards from you. You know that if you fuck up he will fire you, so you’ll be on your best behaviour and give the job your best efforts.

Now imagine a boss who lets you get away with everutning. Gives you a slap on the wrist if you do shit work or turn up late. You’re not going to respect him, you will fuck around as much as you can and see how much you can get away with because you know he’s not going to do shit

@Oberyn

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 3 others
Isn't this just what happens in general when you get married? Legally even if you're a chad she holds all the power given you out earn her. marriage is a scam
You have to be a turbo retard to get married in 2022

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
No. 1 rule is don’t be a slave to pussy, no matter who she is. She could be the hottest highest sex appeal bitch on the planet but if you’re a slave to her pussy she will not respect you and your ltr will fail without a doubt

Set your boundaries early and enforce them. She has to know that you’re serious about your expectations and that any wrong move on her part will either result in you cheating or walking away

If you don’t have the power to walk away, don’t even enter an LTR in the first place because you will be whipped and enslaved

Think about it like a workplace, imagine having a boss who is super strict and expects only the highest standards from you. You know that if you fuck up he will fire you, so you’ll be on your best behaviour and give the job your best efforts.

Now imagine a boss who lets you get away with everutning. Gives you a slap on the wrist if you do shit work or turn up late. You’re not going to respect him, you will fuck around as much as you can and see how much you can get away with because you know he’s not going to do shit

@Oberyn
you are too cynical and leaving out the most important thing :love: love :love:

:love:love conquers all, ye sure you must have some boundries but don't treat your loved ones like a replaceable car/job :rage: this just shows that u have weak moral character with no soul capable of no real love

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
I owned my ex

- I didn't let her go to bars clubs etc
- I didn't let her post slutty revealing pics on insta, she used to get my approval before posting most of her pics
- i didn't let her accept follow request of unknown stranger simps
- she broke friendship with all her male friends for me
- she had 3 slutty female friends who used to change boyfriends every week, they were her childhood friends and yet i made her break friendship with them
- i never let her do anything that is degenrate in my eyes and she always did what I said

teenage love is very strong man i can't even cope. It's over if your gf is not having this exact behaviour and is ready to do anything you say, most of you are cucks, you let your gf dance on tiktok and on Instagram JFL

I miss that chad treatment

ALWAYS REMEMBER IF SHE IS GENUINELY ATTRACTED TO YOU, SHE WILL HAVE THIS EXACT FEMININE SUBMISSIVE BEHAVIOUR, SHE WILL BE EXTRA SUBMISSIVE FOR YOU AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU STAY AND LOVE HER, ONCE YOU EXPERIENCE THIS SIDE OF GIRLS, THERE'S NO GOING BACK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dracosondracos, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 3 others

@geezcel
I agree however with most women you have to cuck yourself or the relationship will be an endless long argument. Most women just can't handle not getting their way since that's how they lived their whole lives and if you don't give in women will do everything they can do regain control no matter the cost.

Hard finding a gl gf who is also not a complete control freak princess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and AscendingHero
I agree however with most women you have to cuck yourself or the relationship will be an endless long argument. Most women just can't handle not getting their way since that's how they lived their whole lives and if you don't give in women will do everything they can do regain control no matter the cost.

Hard finding a gl gf who is also not a complete control freak princess.
That’s why 99% of girls aren’t LTR worthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, AscendingHero, Solidcoin and 2 others
That’s why 99% of girls aren’t LTR worthy
I think the "you just need to hold frame" and "be firm and stand your ground" is bs. That doesn't work in the real world. It will be an endless source of conflict and she WILL dump you if you continue doing things your way. I stood my ground for years in an LTR and all it got me was daily arguments and fights.

I have accepted that I need to cuck myself in order to have an LTR.

Sure you can have a girl simp for you if you are much higher SMV but she won't be happy about it and she will try to regain control frequently. Not worth it.