Most important finasterid information for scared guys

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
This video is so important! If you want to take finasteride without side effects, just watch for this parameters which can cause the libido and mood problems:
have high T, Low E, low prolactin, high dopamine, high levels of pde-5 enzyme and nitric oxide.
99% of guys with side effects or post finasterid syndrome are not getting their hormonal blood levels checked, and have no idea how to correct the Libido and mood problems. This video is the answer.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, oldcell, Alexanderr and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alexanderr, Deleted member 2095 and 2 others
This video is so important! If you want to take finasteride without side effects, just watch for this parameters which can cause the libido and mood problems:
have high T, Low E, low prolactin, high dopamine, high levels of pde-5 enzyme and nitric oxide.
99% of guys with side effects or post finasterid syndrome are not getting their hormonal blood levels checked, and have no idea how to correct the Libido and mood problems. This video is the answer.

topical finasteride has no side effects.
even if the blood vessels absorbed all the finasteride you put on the skin, the amount of 0.05mg (the quantity I put on my skin everyday) is extremely small when compared to the oral finasteride dosage (1.1mg per day)

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
even if the blood vessels absorbed all the finasteride you put on the skin, the amount of 0.05mg (the quantity I put on my skin everyday) is extremely small when compared to the oral finasteride dosage (1.1mg per day)
:soy: the side effect is you regrow your hair which means you look insecure about your balding
also, losing your hair is alpha look at bruce willis

Wtf is this shitty video? He doesn’t even talk about how we achieve these hormonal optimisations

Wtf is this shitty video? He doesn’t even talk about how we achieve these hormonal optimisations
Inject test and take aromatase inhibitors at the correct doses. Individual doses would need to be determined with bloodwork.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and Lorsss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 2205
Inject test and take aromatase inhibitors at the correct doses. Individual doses would need to be determined with bloodwork.
The only problem i see, is the long term usage of AI. Its okay to take these for a 3-6 Months roid cycle, but what if i need an AI for the next 5 years? Any long term studies or advices?

The only problem i see, is the long term usage of AI. Its okay to take these for a 3-6 Months roid cycle, but what if i need an AI for the next 5 years? Any long term studies or advices?
AI can be inherently bad for you but mostly it's from crashing your estrogen that does the most damage not the ai itself. You should be fine if you don't crash your estrogen. If you crash your estrogen your lipid values will get badly messed up which can lead to heart disease among other problems. Crashed estrogen is terrible for your health.

What kind of arimidex dosage could be good for me? 0.25mg e3d? My stack would be 150-180mg Test E e5d, and Finasteride 1mg ed.
I'm on 180 test with no AI. But I'm also not on fin. (And my nipples are leaky so maybe I should be on AI lmao)

That does sound like a good starting dose for the arimidex though. Definitely woulnd't start higher than that.

I'm on 180 test with no AI. But I'm also not on fin. (And my nipples are leaky so maybe I should be on AI lmao)

That does sound like a good starting dose for the arimidex though. Definitely woulnd't start higher than that.
Could i benefit enough from a trt dosage, even if my t levels are at the lower/normal range (55pmol/l free T)?I heard that within the natural T scale it doesnt matter if your low or high, and only the really supraphysiological levels can bring the muscle, libido and mood benefits.

Could i benefit enough from a trt dosage, even if my t levels are at the lower/normal range (55pmol/l free T)?I heard that within the natural T scale it doesnt matter if your low or high, and only the really supraphysiological levels can bring the muscle, libido and mood benefits.
sould put your test levels higher than the normal range if you're on fin imo

Could you take topical fin at age 16?

yes, I saw new baby hairs after 3 days of usage
Nice I’ll consider it. Do you need a prescription or can you order it online?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.