Most looksmaxers are not “neurotic” enough to exploit their full potential

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
Their looksmaxing endeavors will be half-assed for the most part, the surface level knowledge regurgitated on this forum is just simply not enough to achieve A1 surgery results for those without conventional localized flaws.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Chintuck22, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Are my tear troughs/lower eyelid / under eye area a big enough failo to warrant dropping $15,000 for infraorbitals at pagnoni?

Attachments

• 8C4E8F81-7486-4CAB-ADD4-E3E75C4C1D4B.jpeg
    8C4E8F81-7486-4CAB-ADD4-E3E75C4C1D4B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
This is a good thing
Imagine falling in a spiral of obsession with things like your own appearance

Are my tear troughs/lower eyelid / under eye area a big enough failo to warrant dropping $15,000 for infraorbitals at pagnoni?
Yeah, I’d say so.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

I'd say go for it. It'll make you better looking and your personal philosophy doesn't seem to be anti-surgery in principle.

I think your overall philosophy when it comes to surgery/looksmaxxing should be to make yourself as White-looking as possible because you prefer Asian women and they prefer White guys. But that's just my recommendation.

Basically Michael Jackson game but done more tactfully to avoid uncanny results and looking like a freak.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Do people actually get surgeries here?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chintuck22
This is a good thing
Imagine falling in a spiral of obsession with things like your own appearance
We get it, you are NT bro (but yet have 30k+ posts here) 🥱

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and stevielake
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and gamma
Their looksmaxing endeavors will be half-assed
True
I'm planning to get filler instead of actual surgery and become forum clown once it migrates

Why do you look so different wtf

Nah man, i firmly believe that it's just looks looks looks. Personality may come after looks and being neurotypical may only help you to get closer to know your date, but at the end of a day, she is driven by biology, by her hormones, and she has bunch of guys simping her in her DM's, so i don't think that personality matters that much, and in instances where it does, you know that you've passed the looks threshold

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 12234
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake
Nah man, i firmly believe that it's just looks looks looks. Personality may come after looks and being neurotypical may only help you to get closer to know your date, but at the end of a day, she is driven by biology, by her hormones, and she has bunch of guys simping her in her DM's, so i don't think that personality matters that much, and in instances where it does, you know that you've passed the looks threshold
This thread is about the importance of being neurotic when looksmaxing, I’ve made no mention of being neurotypical at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and AlexBrown84
We must be hungry and vengeful against society. We must have a based mindset and realise that life ends at 30, so we become obsessed with maxxing out every aspect until the short window closes and it's 100% over. Rejection must have no effect so that we keep pushing forward

Another just be extremely feminine Theory