Most of the forum is coping with frame or muscles…

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Frame and muscles does not matter much after you reached a certain amount of muscle mass. Aka be lean and peak natty after 1 year of training which is already good

Your life success/ easy mode or how less difficult your life is mainly comes down to Face, Height, IQ, and Race.

Frame and muscles does not matter much after you reached a certain amount of muscle mass. Aka be lean and peak natty after 1 year of training which is already good

Your life success/ easy mode or how less difficult your life is mainly comes down to Face, Height, IQ, and Race.
Height is mainly cope after 5'10 -5'11.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 30857, Deleted member 23391 and 4 others
Nah. My 5'11 friend who's better looking and more nt than me pulls more.
Doesn’t mean anything. He would pull more if he was 6’2+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 30432 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Height is mainly cope after 5'10 -5'11.

I disagree, more height is generally better but after a certain point the increase of SMV boost/attraction points simply dont make much of a difference for example 6”6 vs 6”8

The height where diminishing returns are expected would be anything over 6”5

gigacope

you are fucking retarded if you think a higher PSL twink like this
Elias de Poot Esquire Spain Alfonso Ohnur 02 620x896 1

slays more than this
3308916 1678099548304

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
I disagree, more height is generally better but after a certain point the increase of SMV boost/attraction points simply dont make much of a difference for example 6”6 vs 6”8

The height where diminishing returns are expected would be anything over 6”5
While that's true face is still better to have. You can put Cillian Murphy vs Andrew the Gaint and see who wins. Good face + good height = chad. Good face + bad height = you're alright

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Most of forum are closeted homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
gigacope

you are fucking retarded if you think a higher PSL twink like this
View attachment 2349921

slays more than this
View attachment 2349923

I never said a “twink” would slay more. I said theres a certain point in your body where theres not much difference, Funny to how you have to use both two very extreme examples of the average to further justify your claim when a peak natural lean physique doesnt look twink nor look niche/ roided and unhealthy appeal to used up mashed up meat roastie whores whos had more cock inside them then your bodycount totally.

Most of forum are closeted homosexuals

Yes and they mainly only focus on female attraction when your respect/ your place in society is important too which is why face,height,race and IQ matter a lot