Most of this forum will end up betabuxxing

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
It’s the brutal truth for most of us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 28414, thecel and 2 others
levels to this tho, what’s considered betabuxxing tho? just paying for mortgage and bills is considered it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, thecel and Deleted member 21863
I
levels to this tho, what’s considered betabuxxing tho? just paying for mortgage and bills is considered it?
It’s when you get a foid that wouldn’t have a ons with y and would only give it yoy you for ltr. Relationship based on finance and convenience rather than attraction and list

• +1
Reactions: twilight, thecel and Wallenberg
I just bought premium too delete something nigga

Are they gonna take all my shit after 1 month ? Bc that's all I bought it for
I dubno brah should have addle snore to delete shot first kek thanks for supporting forum thi

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I just bought premium too delete something nigga
Can you delete theards ? Or just posts i would buy it too
Check if you can delete from other subforums not just rating section

Can you delete theards ? Or just posts i would buy it too
Check if you can delete from other subforums not just rating sectioni
I needed to delete something in the past 12 hours it lets you edit

I

It’s when you get a foid that wouldn’t have a ons with y and would only give it yoy you for ltr. Relationship based on finance and convenience rather than attraction and list
so you believe in love at first sight? or attraction atleast?? you dont think attraction can be built overtime?

• +1
so you believe in love at first sight? or attraction atleast?? you dont think attraction can be built overtime?
No don’t find the study but women cna determine if ur gl or enough almost immediately and after that it’s just you coming up with ways to elimainate urself. If she doesn’t find u gl inmidwaltt she won’t later she will see u as a friend

Speak for yourself

Brutal truth for most men. But what can you expect when niggas are scared to take something as basic as prescription drugs to avoid descension let alone any surgeries. Never began for many

• +1
Brutal truth for most men. But what can you expect when niggas are scared to take something as basic as prescription drugs to avoid descension let alone any surgeries. Never began for many
80%will

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
  • So Sad
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
  • +1
No don’t find the study but women cna determine if ur gl or enough almost immediately and after that it’s just you coming up with ways to elimainate urself. If she doesn’t find u gl inmidwaltt she won’t later she will see u as a friend
just by optics alone without needing a peer review study can you see how deranged this sounds? i can show you an flash image for .1ms sec of an image and youre telling me you can pick up on it? but this is not that point, i think attraction can be built overtime because if you switch ur perspective can you be attracted to a person that you werent at first?

I

Never

just by optics alone without needing a peer review study can you see how deranged this sounds? i can show you an flash image for .1ms sec of an image and youre telling me you can pick up on it? but this is not that point, i think attraction can be built overtime because if you switch ur perspective can you be attracted to a person that you werent at first?
Like 10 seconds she can decide. I notice I do it mentally as well. You can’t change it

95% of male population have to only betabux to get a quality(htb+) woman.
The rest can get away with their looks and genes.

• +1
95% of male population have to only betabux to get a quality(htb+) woman.
The rest can get away with their looks and genes.
Htbs are very limited tho

Love doesn't work like that, that's a bullshit novel/movie fantasy.
You see someone, your brain decides If he/she is genetically suitable for reproducing and then the rest will happen, you "fell in love". your brain produces dopamine as you think about that ideal mate and you will never forget about him/her.
Basically you see someone and its done, it's either a win or loss so for 85% of male or female population sub btb or htn "love" doesn't exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and Deleted member 23218
I actually think a large portion of this forum wouldn't even make it far enough to betabuxx.

• +1
I actually think a large portion of this forum wouldn't even make it far enough to betabuxx.
True actually I forgot that a large portion are joblesss neets

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Not that many htbs compared to males that have resources
I'm talking about dudes with top 15% recourses where they live.
In shitholes like where I live that translated to 2k+ a month
In western countries that would be 10k+.
Top 15% males would get the top15% htb females.

• +1
I'm talking about dudes with top 15% recourses where you live.
In shitholes I like that translated to 2k+ amonth
In western countries that would be 10k+.
Top 15% males would get the top15% htb females.
Maybe genetically but they will be older and descended by the time they settle down in the west at keast

It’s the brutal truth for most of us
Fuck no
My wife will truly love me coz I am an attractive male not some fat recessed pig betabuxxing .

• +1
Fuck no
My wife will truly love me coz I am an attractive male not some fat recessed pig betabuxxing .
This is the ideal but you need to be chad

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Maybe genetically but they will be older and descended by the time they settle down in the west at keast
I'm talking about sub 25 females
Over that they worth 0.
And rich dudes start dating quality females sooner so they get quality prime times.
Imagine paying money for an old wrinkly shit you never dated in her prime. That's for uglier dudes tbh. Remember you can't run away from your face even if you are rich.

• +1
Love doesn't work like that, that's a bullshit novel/movie fantasy.
You see someone, your brain decides If he/she is genetically suitable for reproducing and then the rest will happen, you "fell in love". your brain produces dopamine as you think about that ideal mate and you will never forget about him/her.
Basically you see someone and its done, it's either a win or loss so for 85% of male or female population sub btb or htn "love" doesn't exist.
just be attractive for the first .1ms bro