Most of this site only copes with pretty boys being ideal because they are unable to be truly masculine and androgenic.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Basically the title. Most people on this site claim that pretty boys are ideal as a coping mechanism because they are unable to be truly masculine and attractive to woman.

Thus they worship boneless gay aliens like Chico and Noel Eubanks. For fuck sake even my mom jaw and chinmogged them to oblivion in her youth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Effortless, unluckylucky and 18 others
masc or death.

F73fe17fdf229ef85da19693bee69484 Images 24 Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot 1

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Romeo1111, thecel and 3 others
From childhood, I disliked the masculine look because it is brute and unsophisticated.

The ultimate win is you can allure a girl simply with your looks and no other qualities. You're not strong, you're not dominant but just aesthetically pleasing to look at. Completely useless, but a subject of admiration.

It's in this paradox - that life gets handed to you yet you do nothing that the appeal really lies. That's what it means to be truly superior.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Effortless, Kilimanjaro and 7 others
Joined Apr 29, 2021

lurk more

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 8758, Warlow and 5 others
Maesthetic or death

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 8758, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Tbh I feel it's more that pretty boys seem to get more attention on social media now a days so that's why.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
let me guess, you don't have the potential to become a pretty boy, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
Basically the title. Most people on this site claim that pretty boys are ideal as a coping mechanism because they are unable to be truly masculine and attractive to woman.

Thus they worship boneless gay aliens like Chico and Noel Eubanks. For fuck sake even my mom jaw and chinmogged them to oblivion in her youth.
IMO it boils down to the fact that most people don't have what it takes to be masculine aka height frame and bones me included so they cope with twinks because its more achievable I guess

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Effortless, 5'8manlet and 2 others

I have androgenic alopecia.

Does that still count as androgenic

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, hairyballscel and volcelfatcel
IMO it boils down to the fact that most people don't have what it takes to be masculine aka height frame and bones me included so they cope with twinks because its more achievable I guess
Being a pretty boy is far less genetical and it's based on features you have in your teens to your early 20s past 22 or 23 you'll lose most of those features fast.

Masc requires a lot of genetical shit to go right, I'm happy with my caveman tier dimorphism :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Effortless, Deleted member 13861 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and SubhumanCurrycel
From childhood, I disliked the masculine look because it is brute and unsophisticated.

The ultimate win is you can allure a girl simply with your looks and no other qualities. You're not strong, you're not dominant but just aesthetically pleasing to look at. Completely useless, but a subject of admiration.

It's in this paradox - that life gets handed to you yet you do nothing that the appeal really lies. That's what it means to be truly superior.
Alright time to leave the basement bucko

Being a pretty boy is far less genetical and it's based on features you have in your teens to your early 20s past 22 or 23 you'll lose most of those features fast.

Masc requires a lot of genetical shit to go right, I'm happy with my caveman tier dimorphism :lul:
Yea prettyboy relies more on youth but masculine requires you to win the genetic loterry
- Big skull broad Jaw
- Cheekbones FWHR browridge
- Even bigger frame proportionally so it suits your big skull (good bideltoid and ribcage)
- Tall height to go with the frame and skull
- Deep voice

Theres just so many areas to go wrong

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Effortless, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
let me guess, you don't have the potential to become a pretty boy, right?
Why would I want to be a pretty boy over a masculine chad?

What the mainstream media says about the ideal man matters way more than trends like tik tok pretty boys and effeminate male models say. The modeling industry is infected with toxic masculinity which is why it doesn't actually represent the ideal male appearance alongside trends like kpop.

After all, do you think Superman, characters like Kronk, Duke Nukem, Agent 47 and even Goliath from gargoyles are portrayed with such insane masculine dimorphism for the sake of it? No they are potrayed like that because it's the ideal male appearance. They have all of the following very masculine dimorphic features.
  • Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Very Square and angular jaws.
  • Great jaw and mid mandible thickness.
  • Square chins with high width and thickness.
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Imposing frames with wide shoulders and ribcage + small hips.
  • Huge barrel chests.
  • Thick necks and strong trap development.
  • Insanely muscular physiques.
QWwq4kzu 400x400

Goliath02

A47 Render

Superman STAS

Duke wiki 1free

Cm30a

Even hyper macho anime characters like guts, goku, and ira gamagori have almost all of these traits.

Ira Gamagri body

DBZKai Ep 42   Goku

Guts Astonished at Ungrateful Act

They are portrayed like this as it's the ideal male appearance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, JosephGarrot123 and Kingkellz
Why would I want to be a pretty boy over a masculine chad?

What the mainstream media says about the ideal man matters way more than trends like tik tok pretty boys and effeminate male models say. The modeling industry is infected with toxic masculinity which is why it doesn't actually represent the ideal male appearance alongside trends like kpop.

After all, do you think Superman, characters like Kronk, Duke Nukem, Agent 47 and even Goliath from gargoyles are portrayed with such insane masculine dimorphism for the sake of it? No they are potrayed like that because it's the ideal male appearance. They have all of the following very masculine dimorphic features.
  • Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Very Square and angular jaws.
  • Great jaw and mid mandible thickness.
  • Square chins with high width and thickness.
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Imposing frames with wide shoulders and ribcage + small hips.
  • Huge barrel chests.
  • Thick necks and strong trap development.
  • Insanely muscular physiques.
View attachment 1146837
View attachment 1146838
View attachment 1146840
View attachment 1146841
View attachment 1146842
View attachment 1146844
View attachment 1146845

Even hyper macho anime characters like guts, goku, and ira gamagori have almost all of these traits.

View attachment 1146850
View attachment 1146849
View attachment 1146848

They are portrayed like this as it's the ideal male appearance.
Ff game. | Smash Amino
Final Fantasy 12 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Animated gif about gif in Final Fantasy <3 by Private User
all aesthetically mogged by pretty boys

Most people are much closer to having the requirements of a pretty boy, than they are a chad.

Pretty Boy Requirements:

• Good hair.
  • Good skin.
  • Nice facial features.
  • Nice eyes.
You don't need alien tier bones to pull it off either which is way easier, but it's also why they age like garbage.Guys like Noel Eubanks and chico have a ton of failos like no bones, shit frame, long midface, and low fWHR. The long midface and gay alien skulls are why they look so homosexual.

However To be a chad you literally need everything. Not just face. Height, frame, face, extremely good bones, deep voice, excellent muscularity. A chad has to be complete from head to toe or he has to have as few failos as possible. Patrick Tillman has literally no failos besides his hairline and his height I guess(he's only 5'11).

5a42ebe1cb1ba346087843a2231a438e.jpg

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
As always it is somewhere in between super masculine and pretty boy that does best in real life with slaying. If your slay count is 5 in the last year, you should refrain from commenting on this type of threads because your perception is fucked up

• +1
go outside please

Cry for my high trust soft face which allows me to sneak into a girl's pants and allow her to reflect on her life choices cause i'm just that good of a natural therapist, since I can't really talk action, just words.

As always it is somewhere in between super masculine and pretty boy that does best in real life with slaying. If your slay count is 5 in the last year, you should refrain from commenting on this type of threads because your perception is fucked up

You need above average dimorphism + good soft tissue + good colouring + youthful features. That is the ultimate combo for slaying.

STM is ideal for dimorphism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: court monarch777 and Effortless
being prettyboy is nice and all but gets mogged by a maestetic/masculine chad anyday of the week

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, SubhumanCurrycel and Effortless

Yea a guy that looks dom is EXPECTED to be social,strong,experienced,alpha,working hard for pretty boys as you say its just the looks.. so pretty boy is ideal

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yea prettyboy relies more on youth but masculine requires you to win the genetic loterry
- Big skull broad Jaw
- Cheekbones FWHR browridge
- Even bigger frame proportionally so it suits your big skull (good bideltoid and ribcage)
- Tall height to go with the frame and skull
- Deep voice

Theres just so many areas to go wrong
are my features decent tbh tbh

Last edited:
dom aesthetic

R.c1001b404ec992db833511aeeb7c5d50

its not just appearance. but how you carry yourself.

i was previously a bit beefed up and acted pretty arrogant and masc most of the time

older white broads over 25 loved it. asians were scared shitless of me

over the years i leaned up then acted a lot more .. shall we say .. cuckerberg

younger chicks really dig it, and i really dig younger chicks

u can keep the oldies thx brah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Sites like looksmax are literally the only place I've ever seen guys want to be pretty boys. Everyone IRL want to be masculine, not 'pretty'.

• +1