Most of you are not highly intelligent you are just coping

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
Ive seen a lot of people here claim or act like they have some pseudo-intelligence and I cage every time

what exactly makes you think you're smarter than others? You rot all day and apply surface-level thinking to things in real life that cannot be quantified. The fact that you know what infra orbitals are, the exact dick measurements of each phenotype, dating statistics from decades back, all means nothing to normies. Its just cope

This has to be another component of abused dog syndrome, thinking you are smarter than everyone else when you have 0 reason to be.

you don't look better than normies
have more experiences than normies
have a better life than normies

have more friends than normies

and yet think you are smarter than them? nigga please :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, noobs, Madridista and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
yea anyone can learn math or whatever

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
I don’t think anyone thinks they’re high IQ for knowing “the dick lengths of each phenotype.” What is this? I have never heard of this before

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
I don’t think anyone thinks they’re high IQ for knowing “the dick lengths of each phenotype.” What is this? I have never heard of this before
To be fair it makes you higj iq

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
it was an example smart guy

To be fair it makes you higj iq
no it doesn't and larping high iq is mostly cope anyway

if you arent changing the world or becoming extremely rich your IQ has done nothing for you and probably isn't that high anyway

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Ive seen a lot of people here claim or act like they have some pseudo-intelligence and I cage every time

what exactly makes you think you're smarter than others? You rot all day and apply surface-level thinking to things in real life that cannot be quantified. The fact that you know what infra orbitals are, the exact dick measurements of each phenotype, dating statistics from decades back, all means nothing to normies. Its just cope

This has to be another component of abused dog syndrome, thinking you are smarter than everyone else when you have 0 reason to be.

These days, the bar is set so low, my friend. Anyone who doesn't behave degenerately is automatically high IQ. The person's IQ didn't increase, but the scores of their contemporaries decreased, making them automatically stand out.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and 0S4MA
These days, the bar is set so low, my friend. Anyone who doesn't behave degenerately is automatically high IQ. The person's IQ didn't increase, but the scores of their contemporaries decreased, making them automatically stand out.
It’s probably all the obesity, being fat makes you stupid

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Midwits and their pretentiousness.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and 0S4MA
I can see how many might consider themselves high IQ if every zoomer around them is constantly screaming tiktok brainrot
It’s probably all the obesity, being fat makes you stupid
that's probably a factor but its mainly social media, we see retards all around us and think we are smarter than them

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and RealNinja
I can see how many might consider themselves high IQ if every zoomer around them is constantly screaming tiktok brainrot

that's probably a factor but its mainly social media, we see retards all around us and think we are smarter than them
most people are smart in some way. Intelligence is hard to quantify and measure. Theres no universal definition of smart. Although I do agree that most people nowadays seem to be lacking in self awareness and foresight for the future. Their priorities are wrong.

neither do you

Im 100iq, drop dead average but there are so many dumb people, like literally 0 awareness, they dont even claim high iq they are just retarded