Most of you don't have the genetics for building an aesthetic physique

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
cope with steroids and shit, like just forget the androgen receptor testosterone etc that part, it can be fixed atleast, with steroids. but
Most importantly: muscle insertions to be aesthetic
Important: Metabolism, to be lean muscular whole year
Less important: where the fat is storaged in your body

So, if your metabolism is not fast and you gain fat quickly, you can't maintain a lean muscular whole year because you'll feel like absolute shit. Don't say "oh bro feeling like shit is not a problem i care about pussy not about feeling good" you don't know how it feels like JFL. No erection, poor libido, always feeling cold and low energy, overall feeling low T.

And lets say you somehow get to manage low bf year round without feeling like shit (possible with the usage of roids) what about your muscle insertions nigga? Chest gap, wide hips etc these are the most common ones.

Like none of u are building a physique like this

And please stop coping with the hip reduction surgery, it does not exist and it never will. They can't just shave bone off your hips for aesthetic purpose, would cause serious health problems.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, wsada, northern mogger and 1 other person
Yeah. Pretty much. I have thin bones and joints. Even with roids I’ll still look like shit + wide pelvis

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 5.5psl, northern mogger and 2 others
cope with steroids and shit, like just forget the androgen receptor testosterone etc that part, it can be fixed atleast, with steroids. but
Most importantly: muscle insertions to be aesthetic
Important: Metabolism, to be lean muscular whole year
Less important: where the fat is storaged in your body

So, if your metabolism is not fast and you gain fat quickly, you can't maintain a lean muscular whole year because you'll feel like absolute shit. Don't say "oh bro feeling like shit is not a problem i care about pussy not about feeling good" you don't know how it feels like JFL. No erection, poor libido, always feeling cold and low energy, overall feeling low T.

And lets say you somehow get to manage low bf year round without feeling like shit (possible with the usage of roids) what about your muscle insertions nigga? Chest gap, wide hips etc these are the most common ones.

Like none of u are building a physique like this
View attachment 2881726View attachment 2881728

And please stop coping with the hip reduction surgery, it does not exist and it never will. They can't just shave bone off your hips for aesthetic purpose, would cause serious health problems.
Thank God for my parents for giving me good genetics to gym max. No wonder why I get accused of roiding

Thank God for my parents for giving me good genetics to gym max. No wonder why I get accused of roiding
But you're ethnic so it doesnt matter

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Decha, 5.5psl and 1 other person

• Ugh..
Reactions: asdvek
But you're ethnic so it doesnt matter
I run BBC game irl + I’m lightskin with dreads. I love seening sub 5 manlets coping with gear

I am pretty aesthetic

No One gives a shit but faggots. Just have a Wide frame and some lean muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
No One gives a shit but faggots. Just have a Wide frame and some lean muscle mass
You need 50kg of extra lean muscle mass

You need 50kg of extra lean muscle mass
I don't, i have very Wide clavicles and look huge irl, people with narrow clavicles like zyzz can put as much muscles as they want and Will still look smaller than me

I don't, i have very Wide clavicles and look huge irl, people with narrow clavicles like zyzz can put as much muscles as they want and Will still look smaller than me
smaller than you?

you're like 5'6 75kg at best

zyzz was over 100kg LEAN roided 6'2

is this the guy smth named 'rawat' on ig ?
He has such a fkn mogger physique mirin
"Day 101 of doing 200 pushups before my friend gets a gf" lol
I dont know who he is, I just found pic on discord

• +1
Reactions: ketamin
Who cares? It's all about face, height, race, and neurotypicality anyway.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
is this the guy smth named 'rawat' on ig ?
He has such a fkn mogger physique mirin
"Day 101 of doing 200 pushups before my friend gets a gf" lol
Whats his full ig Ima check him out

You're not stop larping dumb bitch
Keep seething and coping with roids when it's all about the bone structure, barely anyone sees you shirtless also

He's curry manlet with a mogger skull and physique

Aesthetic only, hes small. Also hes lying probably that cant be achieved with push ups and crunches only, he cant even do push ups with the right form.

• JFL
Reactions: ketamin
This guy is larping so hard and he fooled people without gym knowledge jfl

I have shit genetics for leanmaxxing, skinnyfat whose abs are not visible even though I have them super trained, at least I have some frame for my height

• +1
Reactions: asdvek