Most powerful weight loss COMBO

shieldzz

shieldzz

semaglutide + DNP is certainly the most powerfull combination to go from 20% bf to 12% in a few weeks...

Losing weight = self cannibalism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and shieldzz
i need dnp source uk

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and IMOGYOU
i need dnp source uk
Very dangerous
would never recommend it to anyone as it fucks with the body and the way your body respond to it is different to others
zyzz died on it btw

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Very dangerous
would never recommend it to anyone as it fucks with the body and the way your body respond to it is different to others
zyzz died on it btw
shit

what if u use conservative dose or some shit?
u know what it does to body?

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
I run clen + test atm

shit

what if u use conservative dose or some shit?
u know what it does to body?

This is zyzz's dosage regimen
yet i still think it is extremely dangerous
It achieves this effect by raising your metabolism. More specifically, it inhibits the proper production of ATP, causing energy to be wasted as heat. The side effects can be deadly if the drug is not dosed and managed correctly. In short, DNP raises your TDEE

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
View attachment 2726843
It achieves this effect by raising your metabolism. More specifically, it inhibits the proper production of ATP, causing energy to be wasted as heat. The side effects can be deadly if the drug is not dosed and managed correctly. In short, DNP raises your TDEE
fuck that
i aint tryna be the next to die from dnp and not even have zyzz body. at least he died looking ripped and jacked af

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and IMOGYOU
caffine has the same affect right?
yes anything that supresses appetite can help in losing fat but ozempic or Wegovy (semaglutide) acts by numerous mechanisms like augmented insulin secretion (glucose-dependent), inhibition of glucagon release and suppressed hepatic gluconeogenesis; thereby reducing both fasting as well as postprandial glucose

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
View attachment 2726843
It literally cooks you alive.
The dosage is also sus because you don't know how well they mix the compound.
Plus, if you use a little scooper, it can vary wildly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, j05 and shieldzz
dnp will kill you since it increases ur body temp so much without a cure. So you’ll slowly overheat to death
DNP wil not kill you unless you are @BrendioEEE

It literally cooks you alive.
The dosage is also sus because you don't know how well they mix the compound.
Plus, if you use a little scooper, it can vary wildly.
Imagine not risking everything to be lean and aesthethic . Pathethic

Yet another retarded take from this dog shit user

Imagine not risking everything to be lean and aesthethic . Pathethic

If you have to take tons of drugs in order to stop stuffing your fat ass mouth idk bro

• +1
Reactions: N1666
If you have to take tons of drugs in order to stop stuffing your fat ass mouth idk bro
why would you starve yourself when you have some easy options?

DNP wil not kill you unless you are @BrendioEEE
it’s killed lots of people. Wouldn’t risk it just because you have the willpower of a little child and can’t lose fat

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
it’s killed lots of people. Wouldn’t risk it just because you have the willpower of a little child and can’t lose fat
i think u will get ban again

• JFL
Reactions: j05
The easiest way is what fashion models do, black coffee + cigs. Completely kills hunger

I’m on DNP right now, from Dragon chinese source.

Wouldn’t say semaglutide is strictly necessary with the power of DNP, you won’t really feel like eating either because of how uncomfortable it is.

it kills idiots
low dose is more than enough

jfl at taking dnp, might aswell rope