Equinox
WHATS GOING ON?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, ALP, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Bullshit. Incel cope study.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 16571, BigBiceps and 1 other person

Go back to eating animal fats and staying away from sugar. Lift heavy weights and teach your kids to lfit.

Hormonal birth control should be banned. That shit pollutes the water, yet even though everyone's environmentally conscious, it never gets brought up. I wonder why.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ALP, Deleted member 15099 and 7 others
View attachment 1592046
Go back to eating animal fats and staying away from sugar. Lift heavy weights and teach your kids to lfit.

Hormonal birth control should be banned. That shit pollutes the water, yet even though everyone's environmentally conscious, it never gets brought up. I wonder why.
Shut up incel. All are good things, listen to experts instead of autists here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Baldingman1998, RICO and 1 other person
another thread from the agent rico from mosad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, ALP, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
Populations of mammals undergo hormone cycles. Yin/Yang theories of history seem to reflect these cycles. We're in high Yin (female hormone) low Yang (male hormone), but the cycle has reached its zenith. Expect the next 20 years to be a resurgence of masculinity world-wide Or else the absolute destruction of masculinity forever

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Populations of mammals undergo hormone cycles. Yin/Yang theories of history seem to reflect these cycles. We're in high Yin (female hormone) low Yang (male hormone), but the cycle has reached its zenith. Expect the next 20 years to be a resurgence of masculinity world-wide Or else the absolute destruction of masculinity forever
View attachment 1592055
Blah blah blah. Listen to experts instead, if you were NT and cool you wouldnt say this.

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Over for these vaxxed cucks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15099, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, RICO, Rope'n'Roll and 1 other person
View attachment 1592046

i believe you 100% but do you have something as a source i need it when i debate normies cause i didnt have an argument when fighting this doctor bitch that came to our school

• +1
Reactions: RICO
Sperm count declined by 50% since 70s doesn't mean that people will be infertile by 2060. Back then men did hard work and ate real food, now we live opposite lifestyles, but good news is that it probably can't get worse than this.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, 5'8manlet and Cidre enjoyer
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
View attachment 1592046

Blackpill for u: The only western nation to have sufficient equipment to filter hormonal birth control from tap water is Israel

• Woah
Reactions: Schizoidcel and RICO
Perhaps sperm counts are low due to coomers polluting the sample :feelshah:

View attachment 1592046

jooooos

shit is real
look up the studies on average sperm count now and 50 years ago
Plastic in food and water and edocrine disruptors are most likely responsible for this

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RICO and Lmao
shit is real
look up the studies on average sperm count now and 50 years ago
Plastic in food and water and edocrine disruptors are most likely responsible for this
Blackpill for u: The only western nation to have sufficient equipment to filter hormonal birth control from tap water is Israel
i believe you 100% but do you have something as a source i need it when i debate normies cause i didnt have an argument when fighting this doctor bitch that came to our school
Testosterone levels have gone down dramatically in the past 40 years. They continue to go down a little every year.
If you're not currently taking testosterone and in the gym 4+ days per week, you're literally killing yourself.
They're actively erasing you from existence, if you're not fighting then you're dying.

The Science

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17164 and Kekee
Testosterone levels have gone down dramatically in the past 40 years. They continue to go down a little every year.
If you're not currently taking testosterone and in the gym 4+ days per week, you're literally killing yourself.
They're actively erasing you from existence, if you're not fighting then you're dying.
View attachment 1592579
The Science

2795924 1647414193682

2010s is the ideal male look for Prime Fertile women. Why would any male want to look like the hairy ape on the far left?

This makes me want to lower my testosterone even more than my ogre ancestors.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17164 and 5 others
View attachment 1592594

2010s is the ideal male look for Prime Fertile women. Why would any male want to look like the hairy ape on the far left?

Shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard, RICO, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
View attachment 1592594

Please tell me your opinion is just bait
5FFEA578 4863 4080 A8C8 E466AA5585C4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Kekee
  • JFL
Please tell me your opinion is just bait
View attachment 1592638
It's a fact buddy boyo. I don't make the rules, God does.

And God says this is the ideal man for fertile Prime women:

Gettyimages 146619237 612x612

2788110 2784774 depositphotos 87623234 stock photo singer justin bieber

God hates hairy ogre apes.

Women hate hairy ogre apes.

2795924 1647414193682

• Ugh..