Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl

You just have to be confident and charming

• JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2
for anyone reading this thread

You just have to be confident and charming

if you're think he's trolling or this is not a serious thread, i assure you it is. he literally believes what he just said right now and believes the video a credible source of information

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Sasaz2, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
You're literally retarded and very low iq (below 90 iq). That's called virtue signaling women will say they don't care about height but when you analyse their behaviours they care big time

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
I still cant tell if it is just an elaborate troll account or just a deviated mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Drugs, Deleted member 756 and 2 others
You're literally retarded and very low iq (below 90 iq). That's called virtue signaling women will say they don't care about height but when you analyse their behaviours they care big time
Didn’t you get the meme line just be confident and charming. Height matters but face matters more

I still cant tell if he is just an elaborate troll account or just a deviated mind
he's literally 2 digit IQ, probably like 70-80

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
  • +1
lmao, everyone here is coping. The avg women (5'7"-5'8") goes for someone 5'11 or above. You don't need to be really tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
lmao, everyone here is coping. The avg women (5'7"-5'8") goes for someone 5'11 or above. You don't need to be really tall.
I agree but that doesn't mean height doesn't matter you need to be over 5'8 and taller than the girl

Shit thread
Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
6’6 is probably the maximum height that’s acceptable honestly. Any higher and it’s over pretty much

They care much more about face than height that's sure. I was outslayed by so many manlet prettyboys in my high school that I can't view height as some considerable advantage (unless the difference is too big)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 756
They care much more about face than height that's sure. I was outslayed by so many manlet prettyboys in my high school that I can't view height as some considerable advantage (unless the difference is too big)
High iq

I see a fair few manlet/foid couples in small-town UK that is for sure. mostly the man is a tiny bit bigger than her or they are just equal.

If you are a manlet it is far from over... It's mostly about your face anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I unfortunately watched, wish I didn't though.

Being tall man is like being a girl with big tits and ass. Height matters a lot.

Women care about height

But for each 25 year old woman u settle down with that likes you for your height...she’s probly fucked 10 low inhib manlets at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
they care about face

Women are so virtue signaling, every time you watch these videos you see that when the guy interviewing is a manlet they say height isn't that much of a big deal, but when the guy is tall they shit talk on manlets :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2
FCKING OVER FOR MANLETS
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR US:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

not a single second watched

height does matter but people seriously overrate it, from what ive seen irl in most cases if your 5 ft 9 - 5 ft 10 and slightly taller than the girl youll be fine.
of course though there are those type of girls out there who wouldnt date a guy under 6ft but personally i have never met a girl like that before

6'2 is the perfect height for me
I think it's the height with the largest dating pool if I remind well some autistic chart
I’m still incel bro

I have neither

You got a 9 incher and your face is unfortunately non top tier but i mean can i blame you the chances of you having a face like sean o pry are so damn rear you would have to be the top top top 99.99999999 percent genetile

As long as ur 5’11+ ur good to go