Most women don’t use tinder (theory confirmed) Kings don’t stress anymore.

Deleted member 9837

Deleted member 9837

Da chosen one 🤝
As of December 2019 it was estimated that 78.1% of Tinder users were male, compared to 21.9% female, according to stats published on Statista.Jun 23, 2020

Only 50 million active users divide 50 million by 78.1 you get 10 950 000 female users WORLDWIDE. Not counting lgbtq dividing it even more.

these studies are all in 2020 btw.

my fellow kings don’t stress over tinder. It literally is the worst environment possible for dating and is clearly not a accurate representation of irl.

no wonder irl is way way easier than dating apps. This is so fucking stupid to be stressing over this.

i fucking knew almost no girls were on tinder.

no girl I know irl uses tinder. Hell majority of people don’t use it either Clearly

most people look at dating apps as disgusting and trashy And don’t use it even in 2020

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopemaxxer, fukmylyf, Deleted member 4563 and 19 others
creator of tinder should be shot (in call of duty.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, mewcoper, Deleted member 4563 and 13 others
Yes but with the hundreds of millions it still means there are tens of millions of foids...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9090
Yes but with the hundreds of millions it still means there are tens of millions of foids...
Only 50 million active users divide 50 million by 78.1 you get 10 950 000 female users WORLDWIDE

this study is in 2020 btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Lev Peshkov
As of December 2019 it was estimated that 78.1% of Tinder users were male, compared to 21.9% female, according to stats published on Statista.Jun 23, 2020

no wonder irl is way way easier than dating apps. This is so fucking stupid to be stressing over this.

i fucking knew almost no girls were on tinder no girl I know irl uses tinder. Hell majority of people don’t use it either Clearly

most people look at dating apps as disgusting and trashy And don’t use it even in 2020
this says 60 / 40 %

It's not like there isn't any foids tho
There are foids but most aren’t even using online dating most people look at online dating as sleazy and desperate.

barely anyone I know uses dating apps.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Vvvvxxxx, Looks234 and 4 others
makes sense tho, most tinder bitches arent that hot. the real stacys are in a LTR with chad already

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Copeful, Carbon Copy and 1 other person
Legit thread

Caging at retards that genuinely believe tinder is like real life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, fukmylyf, tyronelite and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Raddemon, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 9837
MODS STICKY THIS @her

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon and Blackout.xl
Every girl I know has the red shiny app on their phone, they may hide it, but I see it every time. Keep coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Vvvvxxxx, Carbon Copy and 1 other person
THIS APPARENTLY ISNT EVEN COUNTING BOTS, PROSTITUTES, OR LGBTQ INDIVIDUALS

THE REAL ANSWER IS ACTUALLY LESS THAN THIS

• +1
Reactions: EllenJoy, Deleted member 6341 and Carbon Copy
In my country mostly prostitutes and camgirls use it to find clients, if a regular girl would use it, she could be accused of being promiscuous. It's not used at all in rural areas or small towns, where everybody knows everybody, because girls could be harassed and slut-shamed...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
instagram is the undercover dating app u should worry about

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, fukmylyf, Raddemon and 4 others
instagram is the undercover dating app u should worry about
This. Niggas worried about tinder while girls get 50 dudes sliding in their insta dms a week

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, hopemaxxer, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others

Only 50 million active users divide 50 million by 78.1 you get 10 950 000 female users WORLDWIDE. Not counting lgbtq dividing it even more.

these studies are all in 2020 btw.

my fellow kings don’t stress over tinder. It literally is the worst environment possible for dating and is clearly not a accurate representation of irl.

i fucking knew almost no girls were on tinder.

no girl I know irl uses tinder. Hell majority of people don’t use it either Clearly

The only girls on tinder that I've seen that I also knew irl were hoes with slut pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Copeful and Deleted member 6341
Cope. Women use tinder as much as men. The only difference is they find what they’re looking for within a week or two, meanwhile men stay on it for longer periods of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and fogdart
This. Niggas worried about tinder while girls get 50 dudes sliding in their insta dms a week
Imagine not being able to get laid off tinder and thinking your insta profile is good enough to get women JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, fogdart and Deleted member 8765
This site is over, bluepill has taken over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Imagine not being able to get laid off tinder and thinking your insta profile is good enough to get women JFL
I’m not even agreeing with this thread I’m just agreeing with the post I replied to. Most girls I know have tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Vvvvxxxx
I’m not even agreeing with this thread I’m just agreeing with the post I replied to. Most girls I know have tinder
Yeah even if they don’t have tinder, they’re on snap, insta, tiktok, Twitter etc. The swipe right/left mentality doesn’t end on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
so many girls use tinder in 2020 especially 16-21, probably 50% of them minimum

• +1
so many girls use tinder in 2020 especially 16-21, probably 50% of them minimum
Your arguing against statistics of tinder itself

Yeah even if they don’t have tinder, they’re on snap, insta, tiktok, Twitter etc. The swipe right/left mentality doesn’t end on tinder
Women don’t like being outed as whores so they don’t use Tinder but you are exactly right, they have endless options on Instagram (where they Can also check mutual followers and their social life blah blah and so on.) but yeah they all have the same mentality.

also this does not mean it is easier IRL because women will compare their online options with you (which is generally responsible for the loneliness epidemic, men cannot compete on a global scale when the way women find men attractive is already skewed to a privileged minority.)

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Vvvvxxxx
Women don’t like being outed as whores so they don’t use Tinder but you are exactly right, they have endless options on Instagram (where they Can also check mutual followers and their social life blah blah and so on.) but yeah they all have the same mentality.

also this does not mean it is easier IRL because women will compare their online options with you (which is generally responsible for the loneliness epidemic, men cannot compete on a global scale when the way women find men attractive is already skewed to a privileged minority.)
women have way higher standards for faces in 2020 i think.

Because they have seen so many photos of "frauding" goodlooking guys who dont look as good IRL, for example Toni Mahfud looks 10/10 in his pics then IRL he looks like an homosexual sewer rat. But some girls see his pics and think he actually looks like that.

so they have much more references of goodlooking guys in their mind that they compare you with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, curryslayerordeath, Vvvvxxxx and 1 other person
women have way higher standards for faces in 2020 i think.

Because they have seen so many photos of "frauding" goodlooking guys who dont look as good IRL, for example Toni Mahfud looks 10/10 in his pics then IRL he looks like an homosexual sewer rat. But some girls see his pics and think he actually looks like that.

so they have much more references of goodlooking guys in their mind that they compare you with.
Top Apex Fallacy.
They are so used to scrolling and seeing a Chadlite/Chad every 3 posts that they couldn’t imagine subhuman men even existing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper and Vvvvxxxx
Cope. Women use tinder as much as men. The only difference is they find what they’re looking for within a week or two, meanwhile men stay on it for longer periods of time.
Legit. Most decent-looking women are not "active users" of tinder -- they find chad within a week or two and delete the app. They redownload the app when chad ghosts. Only relatively unattractive women stay active throughout.

• +1
for real, tinder is just a huge clusterfuck

Many women use tinder, they just dont use it for extended periods of time. They use it for like a week and delete after getting validation or finding some new Chad.

But yes, of course tinder is not like real life cause the proportions are simply ridiculous, when you have 3 times more men than women of course women you get even more pickier than what they are already biologically designed to be. Its a shitshow.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Many women use tinder, they just dont use it for extended periods of time. They use it for like a week and deletes after getting validation or finding some new Chad.

But yes, of course tinder is not like real life cause the proportions are simply ridiculous, when you have 3 times more men than women of course women you get even more pickier than what they are already biologically designed to be. Its a shitshow.
You niggas coping. It’s always even by blackpill Logic way more men then women at any time.

the statistics have been the same for years. Way way more men then women

This site is over, bluepill has taken over.
indeed. we still have people denying the dickpill

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
You niggas coping. It’s always even by blackpill Logic way more men then women at any time.

the statistics have been the same for years. Way way more men then women
didnt get your point tbh

Insta works way differently than tinder because most girls you will smash through your insta are girls that already know you IRL or through friends

Insta works way differently than tinder because most girls you will smash through your insta are girls that already know you IRL or through friends
Doesn’t matter if that same girl has hotter dudes she has access to with no mutual friends. I’m not saying insta doesn’t work, however if you’re unsuccessful on tinder the odds are not in your favour. Also, with tinder the selection you’re working with are women that are more likely to smash.

Funny thing is that the people at Tinder have no reason to make it easier for men to find matches. The more men that struggle on Tinder the more likely they are to buy gold.

I literally roast anyone IRL who uses that degenerate crap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Been saying this for the longest lol thread coming soon