Most women with big boobs, are femcels

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
The bigger the boobs the more revolting the face is

9427A7C6 1703 45BB 861E 17BCBD6B4AFF
2F76D278 12D1 4BBA 86B9 0D7E32B2DAFC

I have noticed that the prettiest women tended to be flat. I believe it's nature's way to compensate. But then again, you have poojeetas and they are still flat most of the time, so my theory goes out of the window.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, ElTruecel and Jagger
Actually its becuase this gen of men are so pussified and feminized that massive tits scare niggas off so big tit girls dont get approached and end up doing onlyfans rather than going to the club to find BWC

false, would tap Sydney Sweeney in an instant without hesitation

Big tits and wide hips are all thats needed. face for women is cope, most women look the same anyway

Mother Nature trade off

True, small boobs are superiour
Elle fanning out in la croisette cannes190517 2

I love small tits

Because big tits are associated with being overweight. Like lol who do u think tends to possess the biggest tits. The tits should be proportional to the frame and body. Completely flat is obviously not good but most stacies aren’t completely flat most of them even the underweight ones are like a size B.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I always noticed that girls with huge tits have zero ass

Tits are so fucking overrated anyway you can’t even fuck them

Feel like I’d have to have a girl seduce me with her tits out while we’re alone together in a room to really appreciate how good they are

But ass is ass and will always reign

I have noticed that the prettiest women tended to be flat. I believe it's nature's way to compensate. But then again, you have poojeetas and they are still flat most of the time, so my theory goes out of the window.

Poojetas aren’t even classed as women, they are femcels by default

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers