Mother thinks I'm on roids

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I gained about 5-10 lbs since the school year started, and I had her measure my chest circumference yesterday. Then she saw how "big" I got and asked if I was on steroids.

:redpill: women think that 190 at 6'3 is big...jfl

You can be a think and have abs and women still think you are big srs

tell her arnold was 250 at 6'2" and ask if he looks good

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Nibba
shit hit way too close home. I have seen real cases of females looking at some twink prettyboi with abs and they though he was big, while they find my literally big friend disgusting

shoulders arms and abs are all what matter to females, big traps disgust them, good traps don't a square flat chest that isnt round and sticking out attracts them too

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
shit hit way too close home. I have seen real cases of females looking at some twink prettyboi with abs and they though he was big, while they find my literally big friend disgusting
Yeah dude abs=muscular to girls. My gf and I go through insta and look at her friends' boyfriends and laugh at how small they are tbh. HQNP for life

• +1
I gained about 5-10 lbs since the school year started, and I had her measure my chest circumference yesterday. Then she saw how "big" I got and asked if I was on steroids.

:redpill: women think that 190 at 6'3 is big...jfl

How big is the chest boyo?

shoulders arms and abs are all what matter to females, big traps disgust them, good traps don't a square flat chest that isnt round and sticking out attracts them too
Neck inadvertently attracts them. Same with a nice butt. Girls compliment my butt a lot...and it makes me uncomfortable. Do u think I can file for sexual harrassment?
How big is the chest boyo?
Small as fuck. 43.5"

How bg are your wrists boyo

Neck inadvertently attracts them. Same with a nice butt. Girls compliment my butt a lot...and it makes me uncomfortable. Do u think I can file for sexual harrassment?
oh i forgot about legs too, they're underrated in lookism forums because dumbfucks are like "no no but big legs ruin v shape bla bla", big strong butt along with strong legs is sexually attractive, you can file for harrassment but no one would believe you

• +1
Small as fuck. 43
Mine is the same size pumped, its not small, if you measured across the nipples. If you measured from above the nipples, like around mid chest, then its small. What's your max bench btw?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and Nibba
Mine is the same size pumped, its not small, if you measured across the nipples. If you measured from above the nipples, like around mid chest, then its small. What's your max bench btw?
That's mine unpumped. It was right above nipple. Like the tape measure touching them

My gf and I go through insta and look at her friends' boyfriends and laugh at how small they are tbh. HQNP for life
The goal.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
That's mine unpumped. It was right above nipple. Like the tape measure touching them
That's pretty decent then, not small. 45+ is good.

i hate how some men are considered buff by women despite not lifting while I was 90kg at 5'11 and my oneitis said "You don't look like you lift at all". its all about height and frame fuuuuuuark

• +1
i hate how some men are considered buff by women despite not lifting while I was 90kg at 5'11 and my oneitis said "You don't look like you lift at all". its all about height and frame fuuuuuuark
U have good frame tho. And good wrist size

I can't wait to go back to the gym girls in Japan will think I am a giant.

I can't wait to go back to the gym girls in Japan will think I am a giant.
I think if I were to go I'd be the tallest one there

Damn dude that's pretty fucking big. Post pics of your physique from that time of you have any.
then why didn't I loom like I lift?
It could be because your body fat % was very high.

if your triceps and arms are covered with fat then it doesn't matter how big you are, cause women look at definition and judge Size by that

Damn dude that's pretty fucking big. Post pics of your physique from that time of you have any.

atybhs9bw9801.jpg

as you can see, my arms are biger than AlphaDestiny's and I was only lifting for a year in the pic.
if your triceps and arms are covered with fat then it doesn't matter how big you are, cause women look at definition and judge Size by that

how the fuck does she see definition under clothes?

Yeah you gotta be very big for people to tell u lift

which is why lifting is cope and unless you are willing to use roids and shit, it's not gonna do anything

atybhs9bw9801.jpg

as you can see, my arms are biger than AlphaDestiny's and I was only lifting for a year in the pic.
Um, no, not really dude, I'm guessing you needed to cut down to look more muscular, for example I'm only 170 at 6'3 but since I'm quite lean I look bigger than you in that pic.

atybhs9bw9801.jpg

how the fuck does she see definition under clothes?
if your arms and shoulders are like one part then u dont look like u lift, if not then u look like you lift,
eg:
17716A.jpg

• +1
which is why lifting is cope and unless you are willing to use roids and shit, it's not gonna do anything
Nah if you stick with it you'll look good. Even if you don't look like a bodybuilder it's better than be skinny, fat, or skinnyfats. At least you look athletic even without being big

Nah if you stick with it you'll look good. Even if you don't look like a bodybuilder it's better than be skinny, fat, or skinnyfats. At least you look athletic even without being big
He has a pretty good frame tbh.

But she said I look "normal" not fat?
Sorry, I meant high by bodybuilding standards, you look around 18% body fat, 12% or lower and you would look muscular/athletic.

yeah but you are taller so you have bigger bones
Yes, but that's not why I look bigger, its because of the body fat %. I'm a lot leaner than you in that picture

. At least you look athletic even without being big

women will not tell. my oneitis has seen me naked and she said I didn't change at all since last year even though Im 10 kgs thinner lol and she had only seen me with clothes back then

Clearly. U can get similar results Natty. Just gotta stick with it
NO lmfao! Steve cook is 220 at 6'1 on stage around 7-8% bodyfat, dude is fucking huge! No way in hell is he natty.

Depends on the girl sometimes. I had girls who told me to size down and others who told me I am skinny

Can't lift for a better face

lifting is cope anyway. all guys i see with girls are skinny/skinnyfat, women dont care about muscles its all about

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo