Motivation for exercise, where to find it?

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
I got this thing in my room, but it's acting as coat hanger latley, how do i find motivation to use it? Please help me.
70573.jpg

you will get motivated when you see change in your body before tat you just have to power throught it

Look at videos and galleries of girls 'mirin. That could be YOU, nigga!!! :feelsahh:
EDIT: I take that back. I realize now, to be joocy is something women admire, but you won't have an opportunity to be admired unless you're like the men in those videos/galleries. Where your job involves meeting lots of women who admire you. These videos are filled with UFC fighters and bodybuilders and various sportsmen. If they looked like that, but found themselves meeting no women, obviously no one's gonna be mirin'. Hence, status is key if you wanna be admired.

You will usually get motivated when you see progress, strength will increase first and you see how you can lift more from session to session. First noticable muscle gains will come in 3-5 weeks if you are lean, if you are over 15% then you don't notice them that fast.

B92

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
I got this thing in my room, but it's acting as coat hanger latley, how do i find motivation to use it? Please help me.
70573.jpg
never actually tried this.you go to the gym, or in your case, use that machine really lightly for a couple weeks. by lightly i mean really lightly. that way you build up the habit and you want to build up and actually challenge yourself and continue using it. maybe it works i just saw it somewhere

By looking in the mirror with your shirt off.

By looking in the mirror with your shirt off.
It's depressing, iv'e reached such absurd lvl of skinny-fat that i look like a pregnant man.

• +1
Reactions: StressShady
If you had attention from women you can go for it, otherwise its over.