Mouth cutting guide?

greeneyedsubhuman

greeneyedsubhuman

Innerlightmaxxing
Joined
May 10, 2022
Posts
41
Reputation
28
As the title suggests. From what I’ve gathered I’d have to use a razor, lidocaine and Vaseline (to not get infected). But the one mechanism that I don’t really understand is how you can make the changes permanent and would it be aesthetic? Even 2mm a side would be a huge difference.
 
  • +1
Reactions: shouldiusehgh
Solution
shouldiusehgh
u dont need lidocaine pussy
you cut out and up
like this
1790642241153

retarted procedure tho
u dont need lidocaine pussy
you cut out and up
like this
1790642241153

retarted procedure tho
 
Solution

Similar threads

bolbosaur5190
Replies
19
Views
27
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT
whoisgriffith
Replies
3
Views
43
whoisgriffith
whoisgriffith
superogar
Replies
2
Views
45
whymewhyme67
W
Ugniusthegoat
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Cutting eyelashes?
Replies
2
Views
42
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
Kasonb124
Replies
17
Views
80
unloveable
U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top