Mouth Widening Appliances

just post a picture of someone with a mouth thats more narrow than their nose theory
i guarantee you noone in this forum has a mouth that narrow, and if they do then it means they have a very very very bad icw (intercanine width) aka they would need to see a dentist asap
I do. It's over if your dentist and ortho both say you have the smallest mouth they've ever seen and complain every time they have to do a procedure.

I do. It's over if your dentist and ortho both say you have the smallest mouth they've ever seen and complain every time they have to do a procedure.
Mouth widening worked for me

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and BrahminBoss
Wide mouth appliance to fit 8 inch girth in my mouth

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
How do u fucking use this shit without getting ugly stretch marks on ur lower cheek.

I mean they dissapear again, but it can't be good, no? I'm afraid it will cause wrinkles at some point

It works but results aren’t permanent
I’ll try using mouth widening device while sleeping and take pics every so often to track progress/results

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
It works but results aren’t permanent
I’ll try using mouth widening device while sleeping and take pics every so often to track progress/results
I suppose after a few months to a year of use some of the results would be permanent. Say you gained 1cm, maybe 0.5cm would be permanent and remain after you stopped.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I suppose after a few months to a year of use some of the results would be permanent. Say you gained 1cm, maybe 0.5cm would be permanent and remain after you stopped.
I think I stayed 100 percent the same size after I stopped

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
alright guys, got the 3D printed ones a couple days ago and they give me horrible marks on the corners of the lips, they've dried my skin out to the point its almost bleeding so I can't use them anymore.
what do u recommend to put on them? or should I switch to facial flex instead? the material here just rips off my lips corners atm

edit i'll try to pad with wet cottons as one user suggested before.

Last edited:
alright guys, got the 3D printed ones a couple days ago and they give me horrible marks on the corners of the lips, they've dried my skin out to the point its almost bleeding so I can't use them anymore.
what do u recommend to put on them? or should I switch to facial flex instead? the material here just rips off my lips corners atm

edit i'll try to pad with wet cottons as one user suggested before.
Facial flex is $70

This is lifefuel for me I’ve got a cousin with a 3D printer I’ll just send over the files and boom. It’s probs smart to print them all to get that progression of resistance.

@RecessedPrettyboy do u or anyone else have the 12cm file? Link is down rn.

I gained 1 cm already in a month but 11cm appliance is getting easy now so im tryna use 12cm if anyone else has the file.

2 weeks report : 3 hours a day of 9cm appliance. Looking forward to fit in the 10cm appliance.
After each sessions I have some marks left at the corner of my lips, some redness but that quickly go away. You look like a complete retard using those things too.
For now, I have noticed a very tiny improvement. I will post an update in 2/3 weeks with B/A pics. The printed ones definitely need padding. I use wet cottons, it does the trick.

2 weeks report : 3 hours a day of 9cm appliance. Looking forward to fit in the 10cm appliance.
After each sessions I have some marks left at the corner of my lips, some redness but that quickly go away. You look like a complete retard using those things too.
For now, I have noticed a very tiny improvement. I will post an update in 2/3 weeks with B/A pics. The printed ones definitely need padding. I use wet cottons, it does the trick.
Wear it during your sleep for absolutely insane gains. Up to half a mm a week progress for me. Use enough padding to make it comfortable enough for you to sleep in.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
mouth width is cope, its probably your shape
also this is just cope, mse is the only thing that will permanently widen your lips and even that only by a few mms at most
millimetres on the face are a lot though..

• Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
mouth width is irrelevant as long as it is wider than nose, shape texture and colour are way more imp
Wouldn't you agree that there should be a minimum as to how much wider it is than the nose? What if it was a good mouth area in all aspects except it was wider than the nose by something ridiculous like 1 mm? Wouldn't that still look like shit

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What should I print first if I have a 49mm mouth, aiming for 60?

How much infill should I request??

Wear it during your sleep for absolutely insane gains. Up to half a mm a week progress for me. Use enough padding to make it comfortable enough for you to sleep in.
what size did u use to sleep with and how long? Dosent it hurt aft like 2-3hrs?

Last edited:
You can also 3D-print orbital-widening appliances:

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
mouth width is irrelevant as long as it is wider than nose, shape texture and colour are way more imp
I made morph of my face and I'm starting to believe it's cope. Still doing this shit for 1.5 - 2.5 hours a day but tbh everything I do besides surgerymaxxing with implants and my genio revision is mostly cope, this included.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I made morph of my face and I'm starting to believe it's cope. Still doing this shit for 1.5 - 2.5 hours a day but tbh everything I do besides surgerymaxxing with implants and my genio revision is mostly cope, this included.
Are you leanmaxed . Getting lean can improve illusion of better nose to mouth. Stretching can give folds I person don’t think it’s worth it just leanmax and slight smirk for pics if mouth is on the shorter side but I don’t count it as a huge deal. Bones hair height soft features are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and malicieusss
what size did u use to sleep with and how long? Dosent it hurt aft like 2-3hrs?
Measure your mouth width from day 1. If it's under 5 cm use the 7cm. 5.5 cm, you can use 9cm+. When you sleep with it use 1 CM shorter than you normally would if you were just trying to stretch the shit out of your mouth so it's more comfortable and you can actually sleep.

Measure your mouth width from day 1. If it's under 5 cm use the 7cm. 5.5 cm, you can use 9cm+. When you sleep with it use 1 CM shorter than you normally would if you were just trying to stretch the shit out of your mouth so it's more comfortable and you can actually sleep.
bro, do u know where I can get a 8.5 cm? Or how can I tweak the designs myself ?

Are you leanmaxed . Getting lean can improve illusion of better nose to mouth. Stretching can give folds I person don’t think it’s worth it just leanmax and slight smirk for pics if mouth is on the shorter side but I don’t count it as a huge deal. Bones hair height soft features are everything
Just anecdotally, it worked for me. I mewed since birth so I was never recessed and possibly why it didn't give folds for me. I also made sure I was eating a diet ideal for skin elasticity and health, which is a mostly animal foods diet.

• +1
Yea unfortunately the half centimeter ones are not available to download. But you can edit it in tinkercad yourself. There's tutorials online to make it exactly how long you want it. If you can't figure how to do it, you can always buy the 9cm one, and then take a lighter, and heat the middle of the appliance enough so you can compress it to 8.5 cm. Measure it with a ruler. I recommend getting this in either ABS plastic or PETG.

• +1
Yea unfortunately the half centimeter ones are not available to download. But you can edit it in tinkercad yourself. There's tutorials online to make it exactly how long you want it. If you can't figure how to do it, you can always buy the 9cm one, and then take a lighter, and heat the middle of the appliance enough so you can compress it to 8.5 cm. Measure it with a ruler. I recommend getting this in either ABS plastic or PETG.
Do you add padding with cotton? I already printed those but with the cheapest shitty material and it hurts like hell if I do not add padding.

Do you add padding with cotton? I already printed those but with the cheapest shitty material and it hurts like hell if I do not add padding.
Yea you have to. Get something like this:

Cut it with scissors to better fit the edges, then wrap a rubber band around the ends to secure it to the tubing

• +1
Check this thread out. I would stop at 1.4 or 1.5

• +1
Check this thread out. I would stop at 1.4 or 1.5
Alright, nice tip on the elastic, doing it now. So let's say my mouth is at 6cm right now, I'm using the 8CM and can barely fit in the 9cm, it's super super tough, only managed to do it once lol.
I'll find a way to print myself a 8.5 to gradually increase resistance.
However, sleeping with the 8 still feels too uncomfortable. I will try sleeping with 7cm. 8cm starts to ache after 2.5 hours of wearing now.

Alright, nice tip on the elastic, doing it now. So let's say my mouth is at 6cm right now, I'm using the 8CM and can barely fit in the 9cm, it's super super tough, only managed to do it once lol.
I'll find a way to print myself a 8.5 to gradually increase resistance.
However, sleeping with the 8 still feels too uncomfortable. I will try sleeping with 7cm. 8cm starts to ache after 2.5 hours of wearing now.
6 cm mouth is already a wide mouth. May I ask what your nose width is? You can make appliances easier to wear by taking a lighter to the edges of the appliance that holds your lip, and using a knife to gradually mold it down on the sides. That should make it easier to actually fit in the first place. Try stretching your mouth with just your fingers for a couple minutes before trying to put in the appliance.
If you have difficulties putting it in because your finger is in the way, try using a chopstick or something small and flat to pry open your mouth. (This shit sounds weird af LMAO)

6 cm mouth is already a wide mouth. May I ask what your nose width is? You can make appliances easier to wear by taking a lighter to the edges of the appliance that holds your lip, and using a knife to gradually mold it down on the sides. That should make it easier to actually fit in the first place. Try stretching your mouth with just your fingers for a couple minutes before trying to put in the appliance.
If you have difficulties putting it in because your finger is in the way, try using a chopstick or something small and flat to pry open your mouth. (This shit sounds weird af LMAO)

Here is a pic. I measured from corner to corner but taking the extremities. I've redone it and it's more accurate to say that my mouth is 5.5cm wide atm. My nose width is 4.5cm.
Yeah bro fr it's autistic af lmao but I get the idea, that's what I already do actually

Here is a pic. I measured from corner to corner but taking the extremities. I've redone it and it's more accurate to say that my mouth is 5.5cm wide atm. My nose width is 4.5cm.
Yeah bro fr it's autistic af lmao but I get the idea, that's what I already do actually

You seem to have a ratio under ~1.15. You must have a really wide head to have a 4.5 cm nose too. 6 cm mouth for you would be beginning to be acceptable.

• JFL
You seem to have a ratio under ~1.15. You must have a really wide head to have a 4.5 cm nose too. 6 cm mouth for you would be beginning to be acceptable.
Jfl bro no, I was a mouth breather until I was 13 y.o so my palate is narrow by definition. My face isn't wide AT all but I will get a wide face from jaw blackpilled implants and zygos, so yeah, I really have to make this work :lul:

Also lefort 1 from my bimax made my nose significantly wider

Is that Sv3rige in your avi? You a carnivore dieter?
Yep that's him. Not carnivore but certainly eating a lot of high quality animal based products.

That's great. Do you eat raw meat?
I would say, 1/4th of the time I do. But my cooked meat is akways raw on the inside, even liver. Just 15s on each side at high heat in a cast iron skillet and thats it.

I would say, 1/4th of the time I do. But my cooked meat is akways raw on the inside, even liver. Just 15s on each side at high heat in a cast iron skillet and thats it.
I'm considering using that cooking style instead of fully cooking ground beef, which leaves me dehydrated and wanting water leading to electrolyte imbalance. You ever struggle with histamine intolerance?

• +1