Mouth Widening Guide

1-s2.0-S0022103115300251-gr2.jpg

This pic is still brutal

From cuck to skinhead

dear niggers
i came here with question
doesnt lateral commisuroplasty leave scars?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
dear niggers
i came here with question
doesnt lateral commisuroplasty leave scars?
Yes but I'm getting a scar revision. It's well worth it

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
Will Invisalign make my mouth wider?

is the scarring noticeable

So mse should widen my mouth if I have a narrow palate, right?

LET EPPLEY PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE with a lateral commisuroplasty

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
1-s2.0-S0022103115300251-gr2.jpg

This pic is still brutal

From cuck to skinhead
I almost cant belive only the mouth width changed between both pics. Its actually insane how some features might look like they dont matter but they halo or failo your face dramatically. Lips (specially width ) is very very underated. If you have a narrow palate there's NO REASON for you to not get 1, you will get a better looking smile and a wider mouth, literally no downsides. If u get lucky it might widen your zygos too.

• +1
Reactions: kota
I can give first hand testimony that Palate Expansion can increase your mouth size. I experienced repeated microtears at the edges of my mouth with using the palate expander and my mouth is noticeably wider.

I believe mouth width is important for looks, but that Canadian study linked in OP is nonsense because it does not control for factors such as palate width and skull size.

No, Invisalgin or any other braces with not increase mouth width.

I am inclined to think that increasing mouth width beyond the proportionate width of your palate is a mistake. Though, if you have a wide palate, and small mouth, having an operation to increase the width of your mouth is probably legit, I suspect that is rare though.

• +1
Reactions: kota and OOGABOOGA
How bad are downturned corners on your mouth? I know they are low trust etc, also with lip size my lips look bigger in better lightnings as the corner of my lips don't really have that plumpness to em would filler especially around the sides be good with a lip corner lift? obviously will not get a lot of filler in my lips not tryna look gay

Is the scarring permanent for mouth surgery

Is the scarring permanent for mouth surgery
I have cut myself lips 100+ shaving, no scars. Lip Skin grows like 5 times as fast as normal skin

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, randomvanish, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
I can give first hand testimony that Palate Expansion can increase your mouth size. I experienced repeated microtears at the edges of my mouth with using the palate expander and my mouth is noticeably wider.

I believe mouth width is important for looks, but that Canadian study linked in OP is nonsense because it does not control for factors such as palate width and skull size.

No, Invisalgin or any other braces with not increase mouth width.

I am inclined to think that increasing mouth width beyond the proportionate width of your palate is a mistake. Though, if you have a wide palate, and small mouth, having an operation to increase the width of your mouth is probably legit, I suspect that is rare though.

So mse should widen my mouth if I have a narrow palate, right?

Check this study out.
This literally proves that palatal expansion increases mouth width alongside nasal width ( philtum width ) and even overall facial width. Major lifefuel tbh.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and noped
if you had a choice b/w facepuller vs mse which would you pick?

I will be honest if your teeth arent fucked and your IMW is within average range i wouldnt do mse it will literally fuck your teeth up and you will need to use braces for 2+ years, just look for a palata expander and turn the screw slowly (1-2mm a MONTH ), if u wanna facepull thou ye probably look into the mse. That bow is a scam tbh, the most important thing is the anchorage, where the elastics are pulling not the "facepuller" itself , just get a standard face mask and order a cheap neck brace, tie them together and it wont block your chin.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kota and noped
can you built one for me and i'll pay you via venmo/paypal b4 u ship it so you know that im not scamming you.

Also whats your opinion on myobrace
Im kinda busy atm, im sorry dont take it personal, just search for won moon's facemask on ebay u should find something and attach it to a neck brace. Havent really heard great things about myobrace tbh, if you want to get an appliance they all do almost the same tbh make sure it covers a bit of the palate at least and not only the teeth. Ive done some stupid ammount of research last weeks about this and it seems that slow expansion is better in adults(1mm a month) it does trigger skeletal changes too, however they happen due to remodeling and not growth like more agressive styles. Get an alf if you actually wanna improve your overall funcion+ some small aesthetic changes ( will take a long time), dna/biobloc are about the same, some controversy arround it, it does seem to move the lower jaw somehow thou even in adults, it treats symmetry fairly well too. If you have the money seek an experience ortho that has some background on orthtropics gl.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kota and noped
appreciate your high iq responses, do you think it would be beneficial to supplement with vit k2/d3 while using the face mask/face puller?
Wouldnt touch k2, it slows down bone remodeling, there's also a theory that since it makes bones harder it might make them more rigid and firm which isnt great for facepulling ( this theory is mostly broscience thou ), vit D3 is essential ofc, mk667 could help but im not sure if its worth it all arround you will need to look at the sides and evaluate.

Damn, just realizes my mouth is narrow, smiling helps..

There is a fourth way.
Flex the muscles at back of your head that you use to move your ears. These muscle will instantly give you a face lift and widen your face, mouth area. You will need to keep them tensioned 24/7. But once it becomes automatic you should be good.
How are those muscles called?

I don't know, ear muscles? They are on other side of your head, near occiput.
I looked it up, i think you are talking about the auricularis posterior muscle, right?

How would you flex these muscles tho?

I looked it up, i think you are talking about the auricularis posterior muscle, right?

How would you flex these muscles tho?
yeah probably

I don't know how I just learned it. The trick is to make your ears move.

I need a wider smile but idk how

Has anyone contacted that guy from Quora?

I want to know how to build my own mouth widening device like he did.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Ethnicsmatter

This mouth width or death

why is this shitty thread on best of the best?

there is literally no way to get wider mouth without some bullshit scars or creating new shitty side effects

@goat2x @Mohamad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
why is this shitty thread on best of the best?

there is literally no way to get wider mouth without some bullshit scars or creating new shitty side effects

@goat2x @Mohamad
maybe palatal expansion

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
maybe palatal expansion
it says in the thread unless your palate is very narrow you wont see significant improvements

im telling u mouth width cant be changed its genetic

• +1
it says in the thread unless your palate is very narrow you wont see significant improvements

im telling u mouth width cant be changed its genetic
why not do Lateral commisuroplasty and then remove the scars with laser ?

• +1
Nasalobial folds?

I already have them 😡
mine developped somehow with it but idc i gain like 0.5 psl when i stretch lips insane

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
mine developped somehow with it but idc i gain like 0.5 psl when i stretch lips insane
nice

is it true that the end of the lips should go to the middle of thw pupil? If yes then I have some mm to stretch.

Can I also stretch with only fingeea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
nice

is it true that the end of the lips should go to the middle of thw pupil? If yes then I have some mm to stretch.

Can I also stretch with only fingeea?
no it's false. nobody does. Just to be at least 1.5 wider than nose tip.
Yes you can it works as well but you gotta be steadfast to do it for hours

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Could you makeupmaxx to get wider lips? For example, you could apply the makeup in a way that makes your lips look wider but doesn't make you look gay?

who tried the stretching appliances and did it work?

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Anyone had lips widening from DJS?

big mouths be sexy

Sadly, the facial flex is not inexpensive. I'll put it on my list tho, thanks.

Any non-cope mouth widening solutions or still the same shit? My mouth is my biggest looksmin :feelsrope:

My mouth width looks different on different camera lenses

I noticed nose and lips are the harmony carrieres, if one of the ratios related to them is fucked your harmony is fucked. Thats why some people with otherwise shit individual facial features can still look good
necro'ing but I was thinking about that the other day, but nose completely saved my looks.

Have I been born with a subhuman nose it'd be totally over for my ass

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad