Mouth widening - two options

D

Deleted member 25219

Iron
Recently I’ve ordered 2 mouth widening devices, which haven’t been delivered yet. I want to give them a try and see if they can work. My goal is to increase the width by 1-1.5 cm. I’ve heard this method can work but it requires some time. Has anyone gained significant results? Have you got any before/after photos?

I’ve also been thinking about widening the mouth by means of orthodontics. Has anyone done it? Can it be done by means of palatal expanders like Hyrax or MSE?

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
what mouth widening device? is it just those shitty lip expanders

what mouth widening device? is it just those shitty lip

Copest device

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27868
Just use those, what sizes did you order?
9 and 10 cm. Actually I had an 11 cm device but I’ve accidentally broken it. Initially I couldn’t fit it into my mouth but then I could (although it was a bit uncomfortable). I used it for about 40 minutes in total though.

How do I get MSE? do I need an orthodontist to recommend it or do they just take the money even if they dont think its necessary and put it on?

How do I get MSE? do I need an orthodontist to recommend it or do they just take the money even if they dont think its necessary and put it on
Every orthodontist is different. Usually in America you should find absolutely no trouble getting MSE. Dm me for questions