MOUTHBREATHER SUICIDE.

Yeah and what will affect ipd? Orbit size and zygo processes (I mistakenly said mastoid)
Not only but yes. Not like it matters. Ipd is not a dimorphic trait, it's correlated with cranial capacity.

Blind idiot

Not true, autism proven. @sibience can you please explain to him what the maxilla even is?
He was saying this is "recessed and downward grown"
View attachment 2154555
It is, look at the nasion, the downward growth and mandibular recession.

Image 22

Stop coping with this bullshit pic.
Oh, what a kind of a high up, deformed gonial angle this is. Downward grown recessed maxilla strikes again!
View attachment 2154559
Screenshot 20230416 1645232

Her gonial angle is 102° and her maxilla and jaw is recessed (ramus is literally behind ear jfl). What is this supposed to prove?
And the foids you are showing barely have short faces, again. Compare DiCaprio to Olivia Wilde after you adjust for skull size.
View attachment 2154565
This isn't even a fair comparison because Olivia's head is tilted up and she's smiling. It's clearly longer than Leo's. With the stupid crap you're spitting you are either disingenuous or actually blind.
What do you mean by this? I didn't say anything about those two in the post.

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY?

Last edited:
The point is to show that asians are not "frauding" more. They get less surgery. What makes you think the trends would be different for facial surgery?

Asians = 7% of the US population, but only 1% of US plastic surgery patients

White people = 56% of the US population, 84% of US plastic surgery patients

Source:

bro ofcourse cause they are a minority there copes copes and heaps of copes

The amount of coping is staggering, absolutely staggering.

The source is on the bottom left, which is the primary source for surgery statstics. You dont need a "study". Making a map like this is as easy as taking number or plastic surgeries and total population, and assigning a "per 1000" value. You can check it for yourself. Plus, the map is from business insider.

LOL! Source?

"Minority women are far less likely to undergo breast reconstruction than white women, even if they live in the same area and have similar insurance. The finding from a new study from the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania challenges the commonly held belief that the disparity is based on access to plastic surgeons or a patient’s insurance status. The research, which will published next month in The American Journal of Surgery, shows that even when the number of plastic surgeons in the area are the same and the patient has private insurance as opposed to public, white women are 24 percent more likely to undergo reconstruction than black women, 26 percent more likely than Asians, Pacific Islanders, and Native Americans (APINA), and 19 percent more likely than Hispanics."

“We know that insurance status and the number of plastic surgeons in a given area affect reconstruction rates, but this is the first study to look at what happens when you control for both of those, and it shows the disparity exists on racial lines alone, said the study’s lead author Paris D. Butler, MD, MPH, an assistant professor of Plastic Surgery at Penn."
These stats are only concerned with minorities in the US tho, not for minorities in other countries or just other countries in general (where said "minorities" would be the majority depending on the country).

i didn't read the whole thread and never claimed that retard

Im replying to someone else. In this case your comment had no place there. Get a clue on what people are talking about first?

bro ofcourse cause they are a minority there copes copes and heaps of copes

Get back to me when you realize what overrepresentation and underrepresentation is.

Im replying to someone else. In this case your comment had no place there. Get a clue on what people are talking about first?
3320253 cesar911 cesar911series

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
These stats are only concerned with minorities in the US tho, not for minorities in other countries or just other countries in general (where said "minorities" would be the majority depending on the country).

I showed a global map previously, where there are way more surgeries in USA and Europe compared to East and SE Asia. You can totally exclude brazil from all of these statistics.

960x0.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Yo thanks for showing asian women's superiority in your avi.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. you just need to get your eyeballs checked, clearly the t40 deathniK eyes don't see the Aryan woman's superiority well

• +1
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. you just need to get your eyeballs checked, clearly the t40 deathniK eyes don't see the Aryan woman's superiority well

That's funny cause most beholders seem to think asian women are superior :forcedsmile:

20180818_FBC544.png

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s1100-c50.png

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
You're literally a Gypsy , Mate
-Romanian
-White

Pick One

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Truth hurts. Keep calm with the incel memes. Exo's moto.
Keep spamming the same 3 made up studies to prove that your gay preferences have any real world relevance. I'll spam the same memes in return

• +1
Reactions: ascension
African kweens fog both

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
Keep spamming the same 3 made up studies to prove that your gay preferences have any real world relevance. I'll spam the same memes in return

Your memes are pure cope. My pics are real world data gathered by researchers, showcasing real preferences. Your memes will never be equal.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
African kweens fog both
Wite are the bust since i'm white myself. But i like black girls as well and i have nothing againt asians too, they just need to be pretty and not downgrown mouthbreathers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 15468 and BongMog
Your memes are pure cope. My pics are real world data gathered by researchers, showcasing real preferences. Your memes will never be equal.
My memes are low effort soyjaks... imagine comparing the effort you put into copy pasting all that "research" to mine. I just make you seethe with the same picture everytime it's hilarious

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, N1666, ascension and 1 other person
Wite are the bust since i'm white myself. But i like black girls as well and i have nothing againt asians too, they just need to be pretty and not downgrown mouthbreathers.
True wite are the bust since im curry myself

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
  • JFL
A depressed nasion is literally a passed down European trait dude. You are clueless
So you think it's genetic? Jfl but whatever.

Do you agree with the original post or no?

My memes are low effort soyjaks... imagine comparing the effort you put into copy pasting all that "research" to mine. I just make you seethe with the same picture everytime it's hilarious

Probably takes me less effort to do that than for you to paste those shitty memes. You've never replied to me with that picture before.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Probably takes me less effort to do that than for you to paste those shitty memes. You've never replied to me with that picture before.
XD nice logic. I didn't even search for that image. I saw @ascension use it once and I downloaded it. On the other hand you went out of your way to cherry pick 100 studies to prove your point, download select images from them, copy paste and save select texts from them onto your drive only to win arguments on an incel website. Sad as fuck bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, N1666 and ascension
XD nice logic. I didn't even search for that image. I saw @ascension use it once and I downloaded it. On the other hand you went out of your way to cherry pick 100 studies to prove your point, download select images from them, copy paste and save select texts from them onto your drive only to win arguments on an incel website. Sad as fuck bro

Like i said, if you adjust for cognitive and physical capabilities, it takes me way less effort to do all of that, copared to you saving and uploading a meme. What i do takes literally 0 effort jfl. Its hilarious that you actually think copy pasting shit takes effort.

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 21044
Like i said, if you adjust for cognitive and physical capabilities, it takes me way less effort to do all of that, copared to you saving and uploading a meme. What i do takes literally 0 effort jfl. Its hilarious that you actually think copy pasting shit takes effort.
Autist caught calculating "cognitive and physical capabilities". :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Absolutely over for you. Keep preaching.

• +1
So you think it's genetic? Jfl but whatever.
Of course it is genetic. Different ethnicities have identifiable skeletal traits
product-1597-main-main-big-1415043931.jpg
product-1597-main-original-1629485830.jpg

Even in this example you can see that both the european male and female have a different nasal root that is depressed, which is what creates that distinct european nasion.

Autist caught calculating "cognitive and physical capabilities". :lul:

I dont need to calculate anything, that's a you problem homie. I can simply gauge the massive gap in those capabilities without "calculating".

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21044 and exo
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Of course it is genetic. Different ethnicities have identifiable skeletal traits
product-1597-main-main-big-1415043931.jpg
product-1597-main-original-1629485830.jpg

Even in this example you can see that both the european male and female have a different nasal root that is depressed, which is what creates that distinct european nasion.
Well yes there is obviously variance between races but the epigenetic variance is much higher. The skulls you show are not the best example because they're all malformed.

White people can have great nasions with proper maxillary development. Look at margot robbie (not ideal but very good nasion.)

Margot Robbie Unexpected Side Part

Obviously this trait is caused by maxillary recession which is epigenetic.

Anyways, just tell me if you agree with the original post.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
the downward growth and mandibular recession.
There is no downward growth. The maxilla is literally forward grown and the "mandibular recession" is an illusion created by alveolar prognathism