MOUTHBREATHER SUICIDE.

Time to end this debate.

This skull or death:
Png transparent minecraft pocket edition skeleton video game mob minecraft skeleton angle rect

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ascension
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Any sort a properly developed human is rare today. Everything is smaller, that includes the brain which is probably very desired by the people running all of the chains. Anyways, what are you going to do about it?
I clench. I already lowered my gonial angle. It's about 110 i think.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I clench. I already lowered my gonial angle. It's about 110 i think.
You were talking about how every little thing is important. So in an aspect of nutrition you don't do anything? You aren't moving towards a more natural lifestyle? Where will you live when you decide to have children?

• Hmm...
Well obviously.
you confuse everything

Recessed peoples are deformed, they need bimax regardless of their support under eyes

everything else is your genetic predisposition

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
1A25B927 DA01 4FC9 85B7 5F5409767560

rate both Dr

A low gonial angle is exclusively a masculine quality.

L intro 1650058684

They never design females in cartoons, comics, etc with jaws like that because it's exclusively a manly quality.

You were talking about how every little thing is important. So in an aspect of nutrition you don't do anything? You aren't moving towards a more natural lifestyle? Where will you live when you decide to have children?
I am. Just be healthy theory is in my name.

• +1
I'll breed with a forward grown girl since im a downward grown cuck , gotta save my genes, but that azn girl is still hot to me
downwards growth isnt genetic its environmental, were all designed to be forward grown naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28414, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and baldgeeza
Yeah, sure. The thing is that I have never seen one human being in my daily life who'd have undereyes that you consider ideal. Such forward grown malars and infraorbital parts of the maxilla were only reserved to humans that have thrived in perfect conditions for multiple generations, this was rare at all times of human existence.

Even Robbie doesn't have perfect undereyes.
Australians+Film+Screening+Wolf+Wall+Street+TuPR1xdG15Xx.jpg
35476812774f84767943bd0bb35b71dc.jpg
Margot-Robbie.jpg

And he also had to wear braces to fix crooked teeth
Is Barrett’s underyes perfect though?

Same species.

View attachment 2154450

Too many retards recently like @cloUder and @Meshuggahballsoup who are either half homosexuals or mouthbreathers in denial saying that recessed and downgrown mtf trannies like this asian "female" mog proprely developed women like margot robbie.

View attachment 2154455View attachment 2154456

@cloUder:

View attachment 2154458

View attachment 2154463

And his loyal abused dog @Meshuggahballsoup:

View attachment 2154460

Jfl if you take these homosexuals and their "opinions" seriously.

@krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti
How come not even Barrett Opry as compact as the girl on the right or even Margot?

How come not even Barrett Opry as compact as the girl on the right or even Margot?
Neither of then are perfectly developed.

Sure Opry, but Barrett? I think he’s got to be the most developed male model, why u say that
He has a recessed jaw and he's downgrown.

@Xangsane post a Latina who looks like her then. She looks Anglo to me

Incels hate Asian women

Neither of then are perfectly developed.
I’m a guy but I think my midface ratio is like two, should I become a model to mog Barrett and opry with my skull development?

Same species.

View attachment 2154450

Too many retards recently like @cloUder and @Meshuggahballsoup who are either half homosexuals or mouthbreathers in denial saying that recessed and downgrown mtf trannies like this asian "female" mog proprely developed women like margot robbie.

View attachment 2154455View attachment 2154456

@cloUder:

View attachment 2154458

View attachment 2154463

And his loyal abused dog @Meshuggahballsoup:

View attachment 2154460

Jfl if you take these homosexuals and their "opinions" seriously.

@krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti
Who’s the foid in the car?

The girl in my pfp mogs all of them

Yeah, sure. The thing is that I have never seen one human being in my daily life who'd have undereyes that you consider ideal. Such forward grown malars and infraorbital parts of the maxilla were only reserved to humans that have thrived in perfect conditions for multiple generations, this was rare at all times of human existence.

Even Robbie doesn't have perfect undereyes.
Australians+Film+Screening+Wolf+Wall+Street+TuPR1xdG15Xx.jpg
35476812774f84767943bd0bb35b71dc.jpg
Margot-Robbie.jpg

And he also had to wear braces to fix crooked teeth
I think I have perfect underyes, how do you know if you do? My bone structure is more robust than Barrett

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and cancercell
I think I have perfect underyes, how do you know if you do? My bone structure is more robust than Barrett
Pics!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
How would Nicki Minaj look if she wasn’t downgrown?

Bro Nicki Minaj could have been more forests grown without downward growth?

Doesn't matter tho as long as they are female they have enough SMV