MOUTHBREATHER SUICIDE.

mirin 0.1ms responses, definitely not AI
Whatever helps you sleep.
Keep barking

Some autistic lines and circles? Of course if your mandible is extremely recessed you can still have a normal bite even with a non forward grown maxilla
Means her maxilla is recessed. So chink cope thread debunked. Just as this downgrown la creatura.

Image 22

Now tell me if you agree with the og post i'm asking for the third time.

Means her maxilla is recessed. So chink cope thread debunked. Just as this downgrown la creatura.

View attachment 2154756

Now tell me if you agree with the og post i'm asking for the third time.
I was thinking you were just disingenuous but now I'm thinking that you are actually blind whilst also being severely autistic.
Do you not see the difference between these two skulls?

Are you actually measuring forward growth relative to the forehead? If so then that is enough proof that you have no idea what forward growth actually is as well as not having credibility with facial ratios due to blindness.

I was thinking you were just disingenuous but now I'm thinking that you are actually blind whilst also being severely autistic.
Do you not see the difference between these two skulls?

View attachment 2154764
Are you actually measuring forward growth relative to the forehead? If so then that is enough proof that you have no idea what forward growth actually is as well as not having credibility with facial ratios due to blindness.
Why are you coparing those two, one is clearly more recessed. Whats ur point?

Relative to forehead? I never did that.

Also answer already do you agree or no.

Why are you coparing those two, one is clearly more recessed. Whats ur point?

Relative to forehead? I never did that.

Is this skull also recessed?
product-62-main-original-1416619781.jpg

Comparatively, what's the difference?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Agree with what? Which one looks better? Hard to pinpoint because I'd say this
1681658993396-png.2154628
looks better but not really attractive. This kind of just looks like a very well developed, properly formed prepubescent boy.

However the other Asian does look more feminine, with her jaw and chin being round. More feminine cheekbones among other traits that don't look as manly as the former.

So I'd say that the former does look "objectively better" but the latter has more appeal to non-homosexuals.

You don't call weak undereyes a recessed maxilla
Of course you can, it's mostly determined by upper maxillary protrusion. But bad undereye is not the only sign.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Of course you can, it's mostly determined by upper maxillary protrusion. But bad undereye is not the only sign.
This whole time you didn't give your definition of "maxillary recession". Because in reality, no surgeon would consider that recessed. I've said this.

His maxilla is normal but it's not protrusive exactly under the eyes which gives worse infraorbital support.

This whole time you didn't give your definition of "maxillary recession". Because in reality, no surgeon would consider that recessed.
You know what's also normal today? Being fat or losing hair or dying of heart disease. That doesn't mean it's healthy or good.
His maxilla is normal but it's not protrusive exactly under the eyes which gives worse infraorbital support.
So you agree that it's recessed. Good.

• +1
You know what's also normal today? Being fat or losing hair or dying of heart disease. That doesn't mean it's healthy or good.

So you agree that it's recessed. Good.
Yeah, sure. The thing is that I have never seen one human being in my daily life who'd have undereyes that you consider ideal. Such forward grown malars and infraorbital parts of the maxilla were only reserved to humans that have thrived in perfect conditions for multiple generations, this was rare at all times of human existence.

Even Robbie doesn't have perfect undereyes.
Australians+Film+Screening+Wolf+Wall+Street+TuPR1xdG15Xx.jpg
35476812774f84767943bd0bb35b71dc.jpg
Margot-Robbie.jpg

And he also had to wear braces to fix crooked teeth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
Agree with what? Which one looks better? Hard to pinpoint because I'd say this
1681658993396-png.2154628
looks better but not really attractive. This kind of just looks like a very well developed, properly formed prepubescent boy.
Boy? Not a chance. Idk what ideas you have about sexual dimorphism but females and male skulls are not supposed to be that different. Yesterday you said something about god and didn't let me explain it, but think about why the skull looks the way it looks.

Every animals bone structure develops to make it best suited for its role in the environment. Now obvioulsy the environmental role of human males and females is different, they have different survival tactics. But not as different as if they were two distinct species.

Look at this for example - male and female bonobo skull.

Screenshot 20230416 2005072

They are very similar. Same core features, most angles and ratios.

What makes them different is size and soft features.

You can tell that the girls i posted has feminine soft features - thin arched, high set eyebrows, small sloped nose with small holes, high cheek fat, thicker, darker lips. As well as some hard features, like short lower third and inward gonions (which are probably the only major differences between the male and female human skull). Also browridge.

However the other Asian does look more feminine, with her jaw and chin being round. More feminine cheekbones among other traits that don't look as manly as the former.
Her jaw is "round" because it's horribly downgrown. There is no evolutionary reason for female jaws to be more downgrown than male since it's proven to impair breathing. Cheekbones likewise. Women naturally have slightly smaller cheekbones than men but the difference isn't big and neither of these girs has "manly cheekbones".

Screenshot 20230411 1746282

Last edited:
Yeah, sure. The thing is that I have never seen one human being in my daily life who'd have undereyes that you consider ideal. Such forward grown malars and infraorbital parts of the maxilla were only reserved to humans that have thrived in perfect conditions for multiple generations, this was rare at all times of human existence.
This is the time we live in. Todays world is completely different than what we're adjusted for. If i'm being honest humans were doomed with the invention of fire.
Even Robbie doesn't have perfect undereyes.
Australians+Film+Screening+Wolf+Wall+Street+TuPR1xdG15Xx.jpg
35476812774f84767943bd0bb35b71dc.jpg
Margot-Robbie.jpg

And he also had to wear braces to fix crooked teeth
Of course robbie isn't ideal, she is also somewhat downgrown, but i can't find a better female example today unfortunately.

Best example of good undereye is probably sean opry but he has other big failos.

TkyrjuE5WvB7IdKDQYxljGpoKSn

• Woah
Boy? Not a chance. Idk what ideas you have about sexual dimorphism but females and male skulls are not supposed to be that different. Yesterday you said something about god and didn't let me explain it, but think about why the skull looks the way it looks.
Dude, just no. Human skulls are VERY different. Even on malformed skulls you can see the very clear difference. Humans are an extremely dimorphic species.

product-1189-main-original-1653089636.jpg
product-2004-main-original-1647647551.jpg

From the front the differences are extremely apparent. The general skull width, orbit size, zygo projection, chin and the entire mandible.
product-1189-main-original-1653089631.jpg
product-2004-main-original-1647647546.jpg

The sides too. More zygo, growth around the ramus and gonions. Brow growth. Forehead slope (this can be affected by trauma extremely easily and the male here doesn't showcase it in this example). It's very obvious, male and female bone structure differs extremely. Body proportions and frame is very different too.
Look at this for example - male and female bonobo skull.

Screenshot 20230416 2005072

They are very similar. Same core features, most angles and ratios.

What makes them different is size and soft features.
These are nonexistent, forged animals. A LOT of actually real animals have dimorphism.

• Hmm...
You can tell that the girls i posted has feminine soft features - thin arched, high set eyebrows, small sloped nose with small holes, high cheek fat, thicker, darker lips. As well as some hard features, like short lower third and inward gonions (which are probably the only major differences between the male and female human skull).
"Short lower third" isn't a thing. It depends on mouth placement. Those eyebrows are obviously caked on and plucked. High set eyebrows aren't necessarily feminine. Nose tissue growth depends on estrogen levels and androgen sensitivity (same with gonion growth).

• Hmm...
Dude, just no. Human skulls are VERY different. Even on malformed skulls you can see the very clear difference. Humans are an extremely dimorphic species.

product-1189-main-original-1653089636.jpg
product-2004-main-original-1647647551.jpg

From the front the differences are extremely apparent. The general skull width, orbit size, zygo projection, chin and the entire mandible.
Those are easily affected by maldevelopment, like in these cases. There is just as much cheekbone variance between males. Some have giant cheekbones amd many are boneless. Many women have bigger cheekbones than the average man. It is dimorphic but you won't guess the sex based on cheekbones alone. The inward gonion is a much better sign.
product-1189-main-original-1653089631.jpg
product-2004-main-original-1647647546.jpg

The sides too. More zygo, growth around the ramus and gonions. Brow growth. Forehead slope (this can be affected by trauma extremely easily and the male here doesn't showcase it in this example). It's very obvious, male and female bone structure differs extremely. Body proportions and frame is very different too.
They look pretty similar from the side, but the male is very maldeveloped in this example. Still, browridge is a good sign for sure. Ramus length as well but as you can see it doesn't apply to these pics due to how badly developed the male is.

Frame and size is very different of course, just as in most animal. It's a better sign than head alone.

These are nonexistent, forged animals. A LOT of actually real animals have dimorphism.
They do, humans do too, but not much in the skull itself, mainly other features.

• Woah
"Short lower third" isn't a thing. It depends on mouth placement.
Not really , you measure that either by measuring the ramus or from bottom of mandible to teeth.
Those eyebrows are obviously caked on and plucked. High set eyebrows aren't necessarily feminine.
It's a desired dimorphic feature if women fraud it. But yea, not 100% feminine it's more regulated by epigenetics, although women had differnt epigenetic conditions so their eyebrows stayed high set.

• +1
There is just as much cheekbone variance between males. Some have giant cheekbones amd many are boneless. Many women have bigger cheekbones than the average man. It is dimorphic but you won't guess the sex based on cheekbones alone. The inward gonion is a much better sign.
Dude don't even use modern "males" as an example for morphology. You don't know the shit that happened in this god forsaken place. Old skeletal finding are the only good source of anything regarding this.

• +1
Dude don't even use modern "males" as an example for morphology. You don't know the shit that happened in this god forsaken place. Old skeletal finding are the only good source of anything regarding this.
Back then you obviously could determine the sex just from cheekbones, but the fact you no longer can proves that it's tied more to epigenetic development than to x/y chromosomes.

• +1
theres nothing wrong/shameful about self-suck

only means your dick is long

• Woah
  • JFL
Op is retarded

remember my words

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Back then you obviously could determine the sex just from cheekbones, but the fact you no longer can proves that it's tied more to epigenetic development than to x/y chromosomes.
To me it proves that males were killed off. Because dimorphisms were clear even on the malformed skulls.

I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

• +1
You measure from forehead and LIP?? Idiot.
bro everything else you measure is bullshit

Anteface projection is genetic, nothing to do with "maxillary recession"

• Ugh..
Same species.

View attachment 2154450

Too many retards recently like @cloUder and @Meshuggahballsoup who are either half homosexuals or mouthbreathers in denial saying that recessed and downgrown mtf trannies like this asian "female" mog proprely developed women like margot robbie.

View attachment 2154455View attachment 2154456

@cloUder:

View attachment 2154458

View attachment 2154463

And his loyal abused dog @Meshuggahballsoup:

View attachment 2154460

Jfl if you take these homosexuals and their "opinions" seriously.

@krisal @5'7 zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @ripcordgod1 @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @Whatashame @exo @gioscotti
The other foid in that gif still looks Mongoloid (probably Latina).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
To me it proves that males were killed off. Because dimorphisms were clear even on the malformed skulls.

I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.
Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
There is some truth to this, metaphorically. I was goning to make a thread called "men don't exist". Fact is the the embryonic base is female and without enough stimulation by male hormones the human will basically remain female through most of the development. Even tho he has a Y chromosome.

• So Sad
Oh, I think he just changed his mind. He has more recent posts where he worships aryan foids
Yeah right, changing your mind on attraction. Just fucking lol

• JFL
bro everything else you measure is bullshit

Anteface projection is genetic, nothing to do with "maxillary recession"
Bruuh what a dumbass you are. So if he makes a duckface his maxilla suddendly becomes forward grown...

Screenshot 20230416 2118052

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 24789
There is some truth to this, metaphorically. I was goning to make a thread called "men don't exist". Fact is the the embryonic base is female and without enough stimulation by male hormones the human will basically remain female through most of the development. Even tho he has a Y chromosome.
This does make sense. Kill off males and let this hybrid female being repopulate in their place. I mean, if you were someone with enough power and desire to keep control at all cost this would be a thing you'd want to do.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
You can't tell if she's recessed by this method anyways, bluecel. This method is for determining maxillary rotation.
Cope Dr Bruh

This does make sense. Kill off males and let this hybrid female being repopulate in their place. I mean, if you were someone with enough power and desire to keep control at all cost this would be a thing you'd want to do.
Proprely developed girls like the one i posted are rare as well, bacause it's not as much about hormones as about physical disturbance nowadays. Hormones don't make you downward grown.

Screenshot 20230411 1746282
Screenshot 20230314 1524513

Screenshot 20230321 0523162
8 wavy bob for a long face BXTlVcYBQEm

• +1
You need to use the frankurt palne perpendicular line. (Or you can just see most of the time.)
this method is bullshit, otherwise it would mean that for example brad pitt is recessed , except he isn't

Even Gandy, Barrett and Sean O'pry are recessed with ur method

+ laughing at what I say won't change these facts

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
lol he's not, he just genetically has a flat maxilla
You can keep coping with genetics but there is no such thing as flat maxilla. Only recession. Look at his undereye.

Actor brad pitt

• +1
  • JFL
You can keep coping with genetics but there is no such thing as flat maxilla. Only recession. Look at his undereye.

View attachment 2154976
Undereyes is genetic , I have already seen subhuman recessed peoples with good eye supports and I saw chad 7 psl with subhuman eyes supports.

No surgeon will want to perform bimax on Brad Pitt, they will call him crazy

he will just look like a monkey after bimax

• JFL
Proprely developed girls like the one i posted are rare as well, bacause it's not as much about hormones as about physical disturbance nowadays. Hormones don't make you downward grown.

View attachment 2154957View attachment 2154960
View attachment 2154961View attachment 2154963
Any sort a properly developed human is rare today. Everything is smaller, that includes the brain which is probably very desired by the people running all of the chains. Anyways, what are you going to do about it?

• +1
Undereyes is genetic , I have already seen subhuman recessed peoples with good eye supports and I saw chad 7 psl with subhuman eyes supports.

No surgeon will want to perform bimax on Brad Pitt, they will call him crazy

he will just look like a monkey after bimax
I'm not saying he needs bimax. But thinking that bad undereye is genetic is wild.

• JFL