Mouthbreathing is poison for a WHOLE LOT of reasons

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I've already discussed this. But basically improper breathing and myofunctional patterns lead to recession, unless you're a gook. This in return means you'll bite your lips/cheeks more often when chewing etc cause you have more loose skin and the skin doesn't get stretched as much. I've literally already bitten my lips like 5 times today. I am retarded.

Back in the old ages this would've caused infections to hunters and gatherers, so this is why recession etc isn't genetic and PURELY AND ENTIRELY caused by environment (unless you're a gook)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1707 and 14 others
Tongue posture is extremely important when you're young tbh. People here underestimate tongue posture a lot. Thank God I had proper development and never breathed through my mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5204 and 3 others
I've already discussed this. But basically improper breathing and myofunctional patterns lead to recession, unless you're a gook. This in return means you'll bite your lips/cheeks more often when chewing etc cause you have more loose skin and the skin doesn't get stretched as much. I've literally already bitten my lips like 5 times today. I am retarded.

Back in the old ages this would've cause d infections to hunters and gatherers, so this is why recession etc isn't genetic and PURELY AND ENTIRELY caused by environment (unless you're a gook)

I need 22 mm to fix this shit tbqh anything else is cope.

But atleast its fixable tbqh maybe not fully but 80 percent is the only things not fixable some some what id the donwards growth around the ramus section part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Chadelite and Deleted member 685
always had my mouth open and I never bite my tongue wtf is this theory. 100% dutch guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 5204, Chadelite and 2 others
Just bit my lip a 6th time

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Dios, Deleted member 5204, LOOKMAXXER and 2 others
Back in the old ages this would've caused infections to hunters and gatherers
Lol what? Your immune system is a thousand times weaker than the immune system of the average hunter gatherer. If it isn't a problem to you, it sure as hell wasn't a problem to them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
Tongue posture is extremely important when you're young tbh. People here underestimate tongue posture a lot. Thank God I had proper development and never breathed through my mouth.
How do you look and what's ur midface like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Deleted member 3832 and Chadelite
also when I "jut" my lower teeth only get a few mm in front of my upper teeth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5204, Chadelite and Deleted member 685
Lol what? Your immune system is a thousand times weaker than the immune system of the average hunter gatherer. If it isn't a problem to you, it sure as hell wasn't a problem to them.
But we have toothpaste etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 5204, Incoming and 1 other person

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Deleted member 685
It won't become an infection because we have toothpaste
Must be some toothpaste.

Jaguarfan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This is my lip now. Hurts like hell. It's split open

Attachments

• 15874819572774051198842720012534.jpg
    15874819572774051198842720012534.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 27
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Chadelite
How do you look and what's ur midface like?
My midface looks a lot like this guy's:

Actually the same tbh. I also have downturned lips and slightly upturned thick black eyebrows.

• +1
I've literally already bitten my lips like 5 times today. I am retarded.

Back in the old ages this would've caused infections to hunters and gatherers,
@TheMewingBBC

• Hmm...
Aside from my long midface...I have a very well forward grown maxilla despite mouth breathing for 70% of my life and still mouth breathing in my sleep. I think it has more to do with just mouth breathing.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 685
biting on your tongue = tongue tie too loose or the genioglossus too stretched (e.g. a dude with recessed jaws but strong forward chin)

And it is true, moutbreathing is bad
Example:
if your genioglossus muscle is too short, hence, your chin recessed and jaws too, then your tongue is bulking up into the airway
when you sleep (on your back especially) the tongue falls behind and disrupts the airflow, thats sleep apnea

due to open mouth breathing, especially at night, it becomes dirty and inflammable. The Uvula tries to fight inflammation by secreting a bigger amount of saliva. The Uvula might grow to secret more Saliva also.

But when the Uvula grows, it can also disrupt airflow. This means, your breathe in through your mouth and the Uvula slaps back, shortly disrupting airflow again. But the Uvula gets swollen when it slaps back due to Trauma. The Uvula gets bigger then also and is another problem if you try to fix yourself.

Then again, you try to force yourself to nosebreath, but can not get enough Oxygen because your airway, from the lungs to the nose is bad (thats why you mouth breathe in the first place).
By forcing yourself to nosebreathe you lower the Oxygen Saturation which means lower Energy, Metabolism, Premature Aging and tons of other things

Surgery is unfortunately an essential path if you really want to fix yourself

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2227, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Why bro
biting on your tongue = tongue tie too loose or the genioglossus too stretched (e.g. a dude with recessed jaws but strong forward chin)

And it is true, moutbreathing is bad
Example:
if your genioglossus muscle is too short, hence, your chin recessed and jaws too, then your tongue is bulking up into the airway
when you sleep (on your back especially) the tongue falls behind and disrupts the airflow, thats sleep apnea

due to open mouth breathing, especially at night, it becomes dirty and inflammable. The Uvula tries to fight inflammation by secreting a bigger amount of saliva. The Uvula might grow to secret more Saliva also.

But when the Uvula grows, it can also disrupt airflow. This means, your breathe in through your mouth and the Uvula slaps back, shortly disrupting airflow again. But the Uvula gets swollen when it slaps back due to Trauma. The Uvula gets bigger then also and is another problem if you try to fix yourself.

Then again, you try to force yourself to nosebreath, but can not get enough Oxygen because your airway, from the lungs to the nose is bad (thats why you mouth breathe in the first place).
By forcing yourself to nosebreathe you lower the Oxygen Saturation which means lower Energy, Metabolism, Premature Aging and tons of other things

Surgery is unfortunately an essential path if you really want to fix yourself
I have sleep apnea and I suffer from this shit. I thought mse and Facemask might help with this too
Aside from my long midface...I have a very well forward grown maxilla despite mouth breathing for 70% of my life and still mouth breathing in my sleep. I think it has more to do with just mouth breathing.
Cope, and your maxilla doesn't seem forward. Show me your palate and imw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3832
If only this was taught in schools or taught by parents. Could have saved so many people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
did u notice any changes am doing the same as well
Nope none, if anything my nose got even bigger cuz of puberty. I still do it tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and LOOKMAXXER
did u notice any changes am doing the same as well
Nope none, if anything my nose got even bigger cuz of puberty. I still do it tho
I noticed some changes tbh. My gonions got wider and so did my cheekbones. But it took really long for these results to happen tbh. At least more than 7-8 months.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
what do you mean "unless you're a gook"? is this a joke?

Bruh stop with this bullshit it’s literally genetic

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and Deleted member 685
Asians are genetically recessed
but aren't you making the exact same mistake that everyone has been doing by describing recession as genetic?

I say is only genetically for asian
yea, that's what i mean. you're saying it's a genetic thing, just like they (aka everyone) did. you're just doing it on a slightly smaller spectrum because you're not talking about the whole population, you're only talking about a certain part of it. don't you know what i mean?

Mouthbreathung is cope

almost noone mouthbreaths. Ive almost never seen it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
yea, that's what i mean. you're saying it's a genetic thing, just like they (aka everyone) did. you're just doing it on a slightly smaller spectrum because you're not talking about the whole population, you're only talking about a certain part of it. don't you know what i mean?
Racist