Movie Thread Megathread

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I gotta watch it.

So Billy bob arrests p diddy and kills him on death row then goes and fucks his wife after?
yes pretty much. heath ledger is in it too

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
What’s the overall plot though besides him fucking that guys wife
that's pretty much it. billy bob is also grieving cause his son killed himself so they fall into each other's arms. halle berry finds out at the end but she doesn't really care

• +1
that's pretty much it. billy bob is also grieving cause his son killed himself so they fall into each other's arms. halle berry finds out at the end but she doesn't really care
So who is p doddy suppose to be in the movie and how does Billy meet his wife and fuck her

So who is p doddy suppose to be in the movie and how does Billy meet his wife and fuck her
it's a small town setting and she works at the local diner so they meet there. he starts giving her lifts about town cause her car breaks down and then.... mf just watch the movie 💀

• JFL
it's a small town setting and she works at the local diner so they meet there. he starts giving her lifts about town cause her car breaks down and then.... mf just watch the movie 💀
I will watch it you gotta watch nocturnal animals

• JFL
check the earlier replies dementia ahh grandpa. i watched it ages ago
Oh yeah I remember. You said something about it being unrealistic because how can some tall Chad be such a cuck beta

a Serbian film

• +1
Screenshot 2023 11 12 at 220839

• JFL
Going to watch the new marvel movie to support the minority and women being main characters

• JFL
the beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo stars as a guy on some vacation in Thailand. He meets a friend and the friends girlfriend. He later cucks his friend and fucks the girl when they go to some island where there’s a little civilization of barbaric stuff going on. Even the leader wants to fuck Leo and tries to blackmail him in order to suck his cock. Eventually the cuck finds out leo cucked him but he’s okay with it and wants them to get married

Good movie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115 and Manletmachine
Movies about alcoholic losers who work dead end jobs

napoleon or hunger games next week

Movies about alcoholic losers who work dead end jobs
Most movies are like that though. But always ends in some normie
Happy ending stuff

What’s a good movie about a guy who likes energy drinks then kills a bunch of movie theater goers?

• JFL
Can’t stop talking another straw dogs.

The whole point of the movie is that the main guy is a short beta male cuck and his girl is a Stacy who wants some flirty fun with her ex boyfriend big hunk. The cuck is too weak to stand up for himself or his girl. She gets raped and enjoys it but only fights it when her hunk ex’s friend joins in.

The ending is the cuck finally manning up to show the world he isn’t a pussy. But his slut girl still likes the hunk and gets upset when her cuck bf kills him.

@Manletmachine whoever wrote that movie just like me frrr

• JFL
Can’t stop talking another straw dogs.

The whole point of the movie is that the main guy is a short beta male cuck and his girl is a Stacy who wants some flirty fun with her ex boyfriend big hunk. The cuck is too weak to stand up for himself or his girl. She gets raped and enjoys it but only fights it when her hunk ex’s friend joins in.

The ending is the cuck finally manning up to show the world he isn’t a pussy. But his slut girl still likes the hunk and gets upset when her cuck bf kills him.

@Manletmachine whoever wrote that movie just like me frrr
Damn nocturnal animals lowkey ripped it off

• JFL
  • +1
dont see why this isnt stickied, when the music megathread is

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Vermilioncore and Manletmachine
dont see why this isnt stickied, when the music megathread is
they don’t like me. Never stickied any of my threads in the 4 years I’ve been here

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
they don’t like me. Never stickied any of my threads in the 4 years I’ve been here

shitposter failo. experienced the same on lookism, 0 stickied threads ever

• +1
just saw Eli Roth’s new slasher “thanksgiving” at the cinema. Was pretty good

• +1
just saw Eli Roth’s new slasher “thanksgiving” at the cinema. Was pretty good
Saw the trailer for it way back in 2007 when I watched grind house in cinema

• JFL
the beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo stars as a guy on some vacation in Thailand. He meets a friend and the friends girlfriend. He later cucks his friend and fucks the girl when they go to some island where there’s a little civilization of barbaric stuff going on. Even the leader wants to fuck Leo and tries to blackmail him in order to suck his cock. Eventually the cuck finds out leo cucked him but he’s okay with it and wants them to get married

Good movie

one of my favorite leo's movies

Not a movie but I love White Christmas episode of black mirror.

It’s about three characters: a beta male, a chad, and a normie.

The beta male cuck is a participant in chad’s pick up artist game. The beta male cuck dies because he picks the wrong girl who is suicidal. She kills him and he died a virgin. The Chad then throws away the evidence but his wife catches him and blocks him forever (in that world, you can click a button and block someone and they turn to static.) so she blocked him and took their daughter and divorced him. The normie is a Character who gets cucked by a gook. He fucks his girl and gets her pregnant. The girl dies but the kid survives. The cuck normie realizes it’s not his kid, so he kills the old grandfather of the gook child. All of this is revealed when the chad is talking to the normie at a cabin. It is revealed that the chad is getting a confession out of the normie in exchange for freedom from his crime.

But both end up cucked. they lied to Chad. He gets blocked by the entire world for eternity and has to register as a sex offender. The normie is stuck inside a virtual prison for 1,000,000 years with that dead old fart and dead child and has to live with the fact he got cucked and destroyed

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

The beta male cuck is a participant in chad’s pick up artist game. The beta male cuck dies because he picks the wrong girl who is suicidal. She kills him and he died a virgin. The Chad then throws away the evidence but his wife catches him and blocks him forever (in that world, you can click a button and block someone and they turn to static.) so she blocked him and took their daughter and divorced him. The normie is a Character who gets cucked by a gook. He fucks his girl and gets her pregnant. The girl dies but the kid survives. The cuck normie realizes it’s not his kid, so he kills the old grandfather of the gook child. All of this is revealed when the chad is talking to the normie at a cabin. It is revealed that the chad is getting a confession out of the normie in exchange for freedom from his crime.

But both end up cucked. they lied to Chad. He gets blocked by the entire world for eternity and has to register as a sex offender. The normie is stuck inside a virtual prison for 1,000,000 years with that dead old fart and dead child and has to live with the fact he got cucked and destroyed
wow you write this much instead of making athread.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Vermilioncore
@alpha_provider Whats your favourite matt damon movie btw? I recently rewatched the departed

Fuark that one has Jon Hamm right? Gotta watch it

• +1
@alpha_provider Whats your favourite matt damon movie btw? I recently rewatched the departed

1. good will hunting
2. the beach
3. titanic
4. the departed (fantastic altogether)
5. saving private ryan
6. interstellar + the martian
7. the talented mr ripley
8. rounders
9. the rainmaker
10. the bourne supremacy trilogy, specially part 1

+ his role in ocean's 11-12-13; hilarious how not even prime clooney and pitt were enough to outshadow his performance as an aspie sidekick

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16275
Fuark that one has Jon Hamm right? Gotta watch it
Yeah it’s amazing. The normie gets cucked and she keeps the baby then blocks him forever. Also the incel at the beginning dies without ever getting pussy. Even jon hamm has it bad because he gets blocked too for being a perv and has to register as sex offender.

saw napoleon last night. was shit

• JFL
saw napoleon last night. was shit
Saw it years ago. Not funny at all.

However I saw borat yesterday. Has some funny parts but it’s not that funny and kinda shitty

• JFL
Saw it years ago. Not funny at all.

However I saw borat yesterday. Has some funny parts but it’s not that funny and kinda shitty
i mean the new ridley scott napoleon movie with joaquin phoenix 💀 blud needs to get out the basement

• JFL
How come in Scream movies there are no losers or fat weirdos? Everyone is somehow friends with each other, even the “nerd” character. It’s unrealistic.

• JFL
i mean the new ridley scott napoleon movie with joaquin phoenix 💀 blud needs to get out the basement
Oh thought you said napoleon dynamite cuck

Anyway, how was it? Did that little dick manlet disappoint or what

• JFL
Oh thought you said napoleon dynamite cuck

Anyway, how was it? Did that little dick manlet disappoint or what
was boring as hell. no relatable characters, nothing to connect to. just a guy going into battle over and over, didn't move me at all. the last duel and alien covenant were much better

was boring as hell. no relatable characters, nothing to connect to. just a guy going into battle over and over, didn't move me at all. the last duel and alien covenant were much better
sounds shitty. I’d be bored as fuck too. How come people always make war movies? Who cares it’s just some old farts battling hundreds of years ago. Why not make something that’s for todays world. A good movie would be a movie about a guy who fucks a tranny and regrets it or something similar

• +1
sounds shitty. I’d be bored as fuck too. How come people always make war movies? Who cares it’s just some old farts battling hundreds of years ago. Why not make something that’s for todays world. A good movie would be a movie about a guy who fucks a tranny and regrets it or something similar
yeah no idea what the obsession with napoleon is. apparently he wasnt even a manlet irl. it's not like he did anything interesting like hitler or stalin

• +1
Eaten alive (1976). An old hillbilly kills people who come to his motel and feeds them to his alligator/crocodile

• +1
click (2006)

a normie gets a remote controller where he can rewind and fast forward time. He ends up getting cucked by another guy who takes his wife and kids away and dies of a heart attack. But then he is given a second chance and throws the controller away at the end and has a happy ending and cherished his life

• JFL
Hostage (2005)

Bruce Willis stars as a cop during a hostage situation where 3 teens enter a mansion to steal money. Two of the teens are brothers and the third teen is a mentally ill psychopathic teen who doesn’t really talk. He becomes obsessed with the daughter of the house. During the hostage amother situation happens with some mafia guy and that becomes the bigger deal. The psychopath kills both brothers and sets himself on fire at the end like a simp while his oneitis watches. Bruce Willis takes care of the other guys and has a shootout

Intrestingly, i just found a japanese mini series about a committee hearing peoples testimonies of lost sex/relationship opportunities, its fiction but shows how gut wrenching missed opportunities as a shy incel person can be. Definetely reccomend it, severely underrated

Title: "The could've gone all the way cogzmmittee

Another thing to add, in japanese glory the committee consists of 3 different people, a lawyer-esque woman, a traditional man, then some sort of artist, together they puzzle whether it was in the persons control or not. Clever mini series.

Last edited:
  • +1
Intrestingly, i just found a japanese mini series about a committee hearing peoples testimonies of lost sex/relationship opportunities, its fiction but shows how gut wrenching missed opportunities as a shy incel person can be. Definetely reccomend it, severely underrated

Title: "The could've gone all the way cogzmmittee

Another thing to add, in japanese glory the committee consists of 3 different people, a lawyer-esque woman, a traditional man, then some sort of artist, together they puzzle whether it was in the persons control or not. Clever mini series.
I gotta watch it. Where did you watch it?