Moving my female version over here. Rate me plus post pictures of yourself as a foid.

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-013209_FaceApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-013209_FaceApp.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20210914-012804_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-012804_Messages.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 135
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lolcel and 3 others
Screenshot 20210913 223920
Screenshot 20210913 223938

Bro you forgot to post the before photos :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 7098, FrameMogger and 17 others
gay

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You look normie, you can get a GF

You look normie, you can get a GF
Jfl are we forgetting the fact that I'm a sub 5 curry? :feelshaha:

also this is an old photo. I look like a homeless subhuman now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Lolcel
Jfl are we forgetting the fact that I'm a sub 5 curry? :feelshaha:

also this is an old photo. I look like a homeless subhuman now.
Then move back to curryland I am sure you will easily ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14854
Then move back to curryland I am sure you will easily ascend
Uh no. I refuse to give up my first world living standards just so I can live in a place covered in poop. Also jfl at just "moving back to curryland" as if I have enough resources to just relocate myself across the world on a whim, and start a new life knowing absolutely no one in that country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, AlwaysHaveQuestions and lutte
Uh no. I refuse to give up my first world living standards just so I can live in a place covered in poop. Also jfl at just "moving back to curryland" as if I have enough resources to just relocate myself across the world on a whim, and start a new life knowing absolutely no one in that country.
then why did u come here dumbass? :lul::lul::lul:

if u cant have the money to fuck off back to gopalnagar

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lolcel and 4 others
then why did u come here dumbass? :lul::lul::lul:

if u cant have the money to fuck off back to gopalnagar
Lmao dumbass my family moved here when I was still a baby. Jfl at you thinking I'm some fob that just got here a week ago. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lolcel, lutte and 3 others
Lmao dumbass my family moved here when I was still a baby. Jfl at you thinking I'm some fob that just got here a week ago. :lul:
ohhh, yeah i understand, so why not steal their money and go back to India?

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Vermilioncore
ohhh, yeah i understand, so why not steal their money and go back to India?
Lmao refer to first reason I listed above. Also your prolly just some white guy that wants me to "go back to yer cuntry!". Can't fool me whitey. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
High SMV in first pic. Getting a Rich Chadpreetlite boyfriend would be easy for you. :hnghn::)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lolcel, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
Lmao refer to first reason I listed above. Also your prolly just some white guy that wants me to "go back to yer cuntry!". Can't fool me whitey. :feelshaha:
im literally arab jfl

also listen if not india then go to russia

FaceApp 1624154857845

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, CFW432, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others
Are you a Engineer in USA? If you earn like 100k + you'll get Stacy for Arranged marriage :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
No lmao I'm a 23 khhv loser going for my psychology major :feelshaha:

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Are you a Engineer in USA? If you earn like 100k + you'll get Stacy for Arranged marriage :Comfy:
And I'll never do arranged marriages just to bring some ungrateful brown curry whore here who will just end up White worshipping and then cheating on me with white chad while I'm away at work. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Chadeep
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and CFW432
i mean who cares if im white? , i still mog the average white dude to oblivion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:pepefrown:

Ru still stirring that trannies breakfast up?
we both cant cook lol

but btw, we played a game a few days ago

we were watching some movie and at the start i put my hands inside her yoga pants and kept my finger up her butthole for the entire duration of the movie

id start fingering her whenever there was a romance scene

and every time there was a tense scene i shoved my finger deeper inside her

and i groped her in between too, it was fiun

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, lutte, n0rthface and 1 other person
we both cant cook lol

but btw, we played a game a few days ago

we were watching some movie and at the start i put my hands inside her yoga pants and kept my finger up her butthole for the entire duration of the movie

id start fingering her whenever there was a romance scene

and every time there was a tense scene i shoved my finger deeper inside her

and i groped her in between too, it was fiun
@TsarTsar444 alt account

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lutte and n0rthface
Is a girl like that average or below average in India? @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
And I'll never do arranged marriages just to bring some ungrateful brown curry whore here who will just end up White worshipping and then cheating on me with white chad while I'm away at work. :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
well then marry a curry, move to japan

How is your girlfriend btw? :feelsgood:
got mad at her today , she told me about some five second rule , that i can eat food that i drop within five seconds of dropping it

but i didnt hear it right so i dropped food and then waited for five seconds before picking it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
quite dark-skinned brutal. How's your bleachmaxxing routine going (serious) ?
Lmao the shit that I got in back March didn't lighten my skin really tbh, but I'd say I've returned to a more baseline brown color due to me being a shut in that doesn't go out, compared to when those photos were taken when I back in the military and was stationed in Florida getting tanned all day being outside.

Pretty much its hydroquinone or death at this point.

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
Lmao the shit that I got in back March didn't lighten my skin really tbh, but I'd say I've returned to a more baseline brown color due to me being a shut in that doesn't go out, compared to when those photos were taken when I back in the military and was stationed in Florida getting tanned all day being outside.

Pretty much its hydroquinone or death at this point.
You're wasting your time. Just thugmaxx, that's a niche that's the niche that works for South Indians. You guys fit that category, you're trying to be a prettyboy. Mascmaxx tbh

• +1
You're wasting your time. Just thugmaxx, that's a niche that's the niche that works for South Indians. You guys fit that category, you're trying to be a prettyboy. Mascmaxx tbh
Lmao I rather bleach to a lighter skin tone, and prettyboymaxx :lul::lul::lul:. Prettyboy personality is what my mind is more closer to cause I'm more of a deviant sparky piece of shit than I'm a low inhib thug that is ready to throw hands and any point.

Also lmao I don't know why you keep trying to give me underhand remarks and trying to insinuate I'm dark skin Jfl when you clearly don't even know what lightskin is after you posted your lightbrown bengali gookess and tried calling her "lightskin". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm brown curry, I don't look masc enough to thugmaxx, my features are more softer but my brown skin color and curly hair is holding me back.

Lmao I rather bleach to a lighter skin tone, and prettyboymaxx :lul::lul::lul:. Prettyboy personality is what my mind is more closer to cause I'm more of a deviant sparky piece of shit than I'm a low inhib thug that is ready to throw hands and any point.

Also lmao I don't know why you keep trying to give me underhand remarks and trying to insinuate I'm dark skin Jfl when you clearly don't even know what lightskin is after you posted your lightbrown bengali gookess and tried calling her "lightskin". :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm brown curry, I don't look masc enough to thugmaxx, my features are more softer but my brown skin color and curly hair is holding me back.
Nah I'm being legit, not arguing with you lol. South Asians fit different niches depending on their ethnicity/phenotype and South Indians because of their dark skin and high ASI phenotype (nose skull etc) don't really benefit from prettyboymaxxing because they just don't fit that category. You guys would benefit from getting like a fade or curly hair, wearing some sweaters, growing some stubble and being dom, personality wise.

I'm being for real. The brown prettyboys I see tend to be of a Northern south asian background. It's not an insult.

• +1