Moving on

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Logged into the site after more than a month I guess and haven't been active in the past 2-3 months. Forum has changed a lot, many users aren't active anymore or have been banned. Most of the new members probably won't even know me but the older ones members might remember.

It has been fun discussing lookism/looksmaxing/blackpill and other topics with you guys and I'd always remember the last 1-2 years of my life as the blackpilling phase. But I have realized that it is time for me to move on and focus on other things in my life since my looksmaxing journey is probably complete unless I decide to do some more surgeries. So many things have happened in my life, for the good, recently and giving time to the site isn't possible anymore.

I might lurk from time to time but probably down the line there won't be members who'd recognize me considering that older members are going away with time. So I thought this would be a good time to make this post. Good luck to everyone in their ascension and whatever you wan't to achieve in your life !!!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Einon, Texancel and 25 others
That means I'm modcel now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, FatmanO, mojopin and 8 others
Goodbye, fellow Augustcel.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, FatmanO, Zeta ascended and 3 others
See you tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 1464, Michael Myers and 5 others
goodbye and good luck with your life bro

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, mojopin, Michael Myers and 3 others
One guy makes a leaving post and now everyone is leaving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Demir, mojopin and 3 others
its over

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Vishnuk and Extra Chromosome
98.jpg
98.jpg
98.jpg

i always wondered why u went MIA
98.jpg
98.jpg
98.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Extra Chromosome
I don't see myself leaving but I definitely needs to cut down on the amount of times I post here...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Texancel, impure666 and 3 others
Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
see ya lurking

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
See you today

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome
See you in 5 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Insomniac
Bro...

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Good luck.

• +1
op accepted his subhumanity and moved on, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Goodbye gaijin, we had our fights jfl but that's in the past now.

• +1
M G T O W

• JFL
Reactions: Demir and Dude420
Logged into the site after more than a month I guess and haven't been active in the past 2-3 months. Forum has changed a lot, many users aren't active anymore or have been banned. Most of the new members probably won't even know me but the older ones members might remember.

It has been fun discussing lookism/looksmaxing/blackpill and other topics with you guys and I'd always remember the last 1-2 years of my life as the blackpilling phase. But I have realized that it is time for me to move on and focus on other things in my life since my looksmaxing journey is probably complete unless I decide to do some more surgeries. So many things have happened in my life, for the good, recently and giving time to the site isn't possible anymore.

I might lurk from time to time but probably down the line there won't be members who'd recognize me considering that older members are going away with time. So I thought this would be a good time to make this post. Good luck to everyone in their ascension and whatever you wan't to achieve in your life !!!
Good luck bro, I figured you were super busy cause you werent active. Hopefully the future is nice to you.

• +1
Reactions: Texancel and 11gaijin
I remember him. Wonder where he went. Oh well.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

Good luck mate & all the best.

• +1