Mrriceguy Is a schizo from Almaty

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Dude Is literally HTN - lite ripped and rotting home, trolling me and other people. @mrriceguyreturn too bad you have a fucking joke frame since you weight only 60 kilos with that build, but dw girls Will forgive you. Stop being a schizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Timmy, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
Not a pixel curry nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and WishIwasChico
Same as me then

8d798e0bf2f3b5fea1930f47d59963e1

Whats your problem? Also I'm nowhere near HTN, let alone chadlite

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks, WishIwasChico and 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
accept the mog @the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
org HTN is LTN irl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, HerpDerpson, RecessedChinCel and 12 others
@mrriceguyreturn you are chink I knew it
you are just as white as shadow
you can't call me a jew

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and mrriceguyreturn
Nah, i'm close to ascension i'm not like this schizo
You’re the biggest schizo, don’t call others schizo. You’re literally the pinnacle of schizophrenia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, Aero, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Packed for going where Bro? Tiktokcel basement masturbating to slav chads pics?
59k posts yet doesn't know what "pack it" means

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I'm very close to ascension
i got my first compliment at the ward today (6th week here).

A woman told me she didn't understand why I was single. I told her: 'I am an alcoholic, drug-addict, depressed, have multiple personality disorders, have PTSD, have a failed/no career, no friends. What did you expect?'

Then she said: 'U could still find a girlfriend that's like you.' I shrugged and didn't reply and then some other woman said: 'she is complimenting you.' I said: 'well, I don't know.'

this ward-talk is bad for my cortisol. have to get out of here.

Mediterranean sun may cure me. Netherlands is shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AlexBrown84, the BULL and 1 other person
i got my first compliment at the ward today (6th week here).

A woman told me she didn't understand why I was single. I told her: 'I am an alcoholic, drug-addict, depressed, have multiple personality disorders, have PTSD, have a failed/no career, no friends. What did you expect?'

Then she said: 'U could still find a girlfriend that's like you.' I shrugged and didn't reply and then some other woman said: 'she is complimenting you.' I said: 'well I don't know.'

ward is bad for my cortisol. have to get out of here.

Mediterranean sun may cure me. Netherlands is shit.
Either P in V or this

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Either P in V or this

@St.TikTokcel
>This disorder is most often seen (though not exclusively) in female patients who are shy, dependent, and sexually inexperienced.

Sounds like JB-virgin love and how it was always supposed to be.

JB virgins are shy, dependant and sexually inexperienced.

• JFL
  • +1
I thought you are expert
but you are not even white
Does being a chink make me blind or smth that I can't tell you are a jew? @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and St.TikTokcel
Does being a chink make me blind or smth that I can't tell you are a jew? @St.TikTokcel
yes brocel your eyes are way too narrow so you can't see anything
I bet @St.TikTokcel is just as white as you

• JFL
yes brocel your eyes are way too narrow so you can't see anything
I bet @St.TikTokcel is just as white as you
Tbh you are prolly just a really thick troll and the pics you post are not you so not gonna argue

@mrriceguyreturn i earn more by delivering pizza than you in your office position. JFL at almaty

@mrriceguyreturn i earn more by delivering pizza than you in your office position. JFL at almaty
I work remotely, not in office so my earnings are not tied with my location + you don’t even have that job

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Pizza job with master degree? Damn bro. What an accomplishment.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Hero of the Imperium, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
you don't believe me cuz I have curly hair
you think that Slavs can't have curly hair
dumb point imo

I work remotely, not in office so my earnings are not tied with my location + you don’t even have that job
ahahahahahahahah what
you work remotely with what qualifications

Pizza job with master degree? Damn bro. What an accomplishment.
yeah i was supposed to be one of the top guys in milan. it doesn't matter. eventually i'll take an MBA

Gonna 0 everything in this thread from now on, just gonna say @MoggerGaston said it perfectly

@moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, moreroidsmoredates and the BULL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and the BULL
Gonna 0 everything in this thread from now on, just gonna say @MoggerGaston said it perfectly
View attachment 2975594

@moreroidsmoredates

Ahahahahahah yeah Just listen to the rants of a guy on mephedrone. You know i'm right. It's Summer and people below your looks level are slaying. You live in Ideal location as well, with a BMW and body halo, yet spend Energy to tell me it's over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and moreroidsmoredates
He is such a hypocrite, first he accused me of “hating” then he proceeds to do the same thing.
I was Just calling out the mogger Gastone, not really hating, Just wanted to push him to achieve the best out of him. He should be slaying hard right now at 29, SMV maxxed with chad face.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and moreroidsmoredates
Ahahahahahah yeah Just listen to the rants of a guy on mephedrone. You know i'm right. It's Summer and people below your looks level are slaying. You live in Ideal location as well, with a BMW and body halo, yet spend Energy to tell me it's over for me.
Lol, nobody said it’s over for you. People uglier than you get gf’s and slay. Stop crying manchild.
I was Just calling out the mogger Gastone, not really hating, Just wanted to push him to achieve the best out of him. He should be slaying hard right now at 29, SMV maxxed with chad face.
He is a mentalcel. Hopefully the ward helps him out.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Lol, nobody said it’s over for you. People uglier than you get gf’s and slay. Stop crying manchild.

He is a mentalcel. Hopefully the ward helps him out.
A lot of people do, like riceguy. I know my ascension Is incoming though. Nothing can stop me now, i've been to the lowest depths of hell of low smv and i'm mentally strong like a bonafide bull held captive for months in a Cage.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
i think he hates me

idk why
IMG 5894
IMG 5855
IMG 5868

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
A lot of people do, like riceguy. I know my ascension Is incoming though. Nothing can stop me now, i've been to the lowest depths of hell of low smv and i'm mentally strong like a bonafide bull held captive for months in a Cage.
Yeah okay? Why are you trying so hard to prove us of something? Just do it and don’t be so insecure like a 13 year old tiktok girl.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yeah okay? Why are you trying so hard to prove us of something? Just do it and don’t be so insecure like a 13 year old tiktok girl.
Idk Bro i Just feel lonely Need to spew some bullshit to go to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back