Mrriceguy Is a schizo from Almaty

I Wish.... Maybe i can smoke my First joint in august, should be the last test.
I stopped smoking weed. I ate an edible sunday and i still feel miserable and sick today.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
I stopped smoking weed. I ate an edible sunday and i still feel miserable and sick today.
never tried edibles. never got a problem with smoking, used to gymcel straight after a joint, then another joint then gymcel again, always woke up fresh

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Gonna 0 everything in this thread from now on, just gonna say @MoggerGaston said it perfectly
View attachment 2975594

@moreroidsmoredates

@the BULL is such a great man.

A 30-year old grown ass man with master degree who rots on a forum that is full of autistic kids. No wife, no children, makes excuses. What a majestic, magnificent, intelligent, hard-working man you are, mister bull.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Hero of the Imperium and moreroidsmoredates
never tried edibles. never got a problem with smoking, used to gymcel straight after a joint, then another joint then gymcel again, always woke up fresh
Wake and bake lifestyle, mirin.

• +1

A 30-year old grown ass man with master degree who rots on a forum that is full of autistic kids. No wife, no children, makes excuses. What a majestic, magnificent, intelligent, hard-working man you are, mister bull.
HHahahahahaha

• +1

Bro stop making fun of me. I worked hard idk why i got no job

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74 and Costcosuperstore
Bro stop making fun of me. I worked hard idk why i got no job
You are making a thread about some guy from Kazakhstan, while your peers are socializing, working, married, having children. I'm picturing what your life would be like if you weren't such an irresponsible manchild. You'd be making six figures after graduating with master degree, drive a good car and have a beautiful wife you would bang every day in a nice house.

Wtf stop making these dumbass threads mrriceguy is some ugly lil asian guy

You are making a thread about some guy from Kazakhstan, while your peers are socializing, working, married, having children. I'm picturing what your life would be like if you weren't such an irresponsible manchild. You'd be making six figures after graduating with master degree, drive a good car and have a beautiful wife you would bang every day in a nice house.
yeah life isn't some straight line in which you reach some milestones and everything proceed flawlessly from there. cannot do shit if i failed to get a job

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back