MSE+Bimax (MSE first) to improve my whole midface?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Would they in combination improve my midface (maxilla + palate/mouth width + zygos) as much as possible?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Hades, Deleted member 3635 and 1 other person
What is this a joke?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, hairyballscel, Deleted member 7560 and 12 others
You should get off this site and stop worrying about obscure orthodontic treatments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Basedtheticz, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5608 and 1 other person
fuck off chad

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Edgar
study hacks you are mentally ill brother

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mr.cope, SexyMofo and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5608 and 4 others
Study hacks you aren’t fooling anyone you filler maxxed incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, SexyMofo, CristianT and 6 others
You should get off this site and stop worrying about obscure orthodontic treatments
How? Do you want me to show you rejections by the girls I am insanely attracted to? The crazy thing is, I don't even go for 9/10's man, I go for average bitches.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
stop larping

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 4430 and Zercic
instead of trying to further looksmaxx help me get some pussy you stuck up asshole of a chad!

You are a giga chad every foids want you u have severe autism and low iq
No, I'm prolly below average in their eyes since they consider Cavill average LOL. Thanks tho, but compliments aren't gonna get me laid.

Can someone please answer the OP question?

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Zercic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Chadelite, hairyballscel and 5 others
Study hacks !!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Over
the only think that looks off is your fucking nose, its to feminine, but you are gigachad. try 15-20ml jawline filler to ezramillermaxx

No, I'm prolly below average in their eyes since they consider Cavill average LOL. Thanks tho, but compliments aren't gonna get me laid.

You either have single digit iq or you are larper. Probably the second

So can someone answer the OP question? Zarrinbal will gimme bimax but my whole maxilla is fucked, not just the lower part LF1 area,

Just get rhinoplasty. Ur in the wrong area then if no girls consider u gl

I’ve seen these pics on reddit before unless you were the one Th at posted them, had to be atleast 6months ago tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Over, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
You either have single digit iq or you are larper. Probably the second
Not sure. I just ask the girls I match with for sex. Then they reject me. Every time.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
I’ve seen these pics on reddit before unless you were the one Th at posted them, had to be atleast 6months ago tho
Only one person has these pics, me.

Anyway can someone answer the question? I was hoping someone would help me out with info. My mandible is good now I guess, altho short, but my midface is why I can't get the girls I believe.

You're fucked. In the head.

So I won't get answers? Fuck. I hope this German orthodontist will be able to help me. All 'Im asking for is a good forward maxilla and zygos.

How? Do you want me to show you rejections by the girls I am insanely attracted to? The crazy thing is, I don't even go for 9/10's man, I go for average bitches.
If you’re getting rejected, it’s not because of your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Anyway can someone answer the question? I was hoping someone would help me out with info. My mandible is good now I guess, altho short, but my midface is why I can't get the girls I believe.
Bruh if this is actually you and you're struggling with women then you're either possibly the most retarded human being on this planet or it's over for 99% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, middayshowers, NothingCanStopMe and 1 other person
Bruh if this is actually you and you're struggling with women then you're either possibly the retarded human being on this planet or it's over for 99% of men.
ok so hold on, i'll show you my tinder screenshots. just gimme a min.

So I won't get answers? Fuck. I hope this German orthodontist will be able to help me. All 'Im asking for is a good forward maxilla and zygos.
Ur retarded. Why would you want bimax:lul:? You’re hillarioulsy mentally ill if this is truly you

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Ur retarded. Why would you want bimax:lul:? You’re hillarioulsy mentally ill if this is truly you
This has to be a larper, ain't no way this guy is this attractive and struggles with woman. If that's the case it's over for all of us.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
ok so hold on, i'll show you my tinder screenshots. just gimme a min.
We need pic confirming this you. Write on a piece of paper that says looksmax.me and show it to us with your face in the pic and we'll help you (even though you don't need help tbh).

You are like 7 psl if That’s you op

We need pic confirming this you. Write on a piece of paper that says looksmax.me and show it to us with your face in the pic and we'll help you (even though you don't need help tbh).

Here's one rejection I got.

Edit: That red circle with the X in it is the auto-swiping app I use. It cost me 3 bucks for 3 months and it definitely works. Saves me so much time.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Someone larping as study hack.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Another fucking gook rejected me by making up excuses as to why she couldn't meet me ("I'm gonna be working all day all week" yeah sure if it was a Chad you'd miss work to suck his dick, cunt)

I'll upload those screenshots later. I feel hopeless. I need more work done to fuck these whores.

you look bad
0% Collagen too

Do MSE first then a year apart Bimax
care, Zarrinbal oftenly does Bad Homburg BSSO
I dont find it aesthetic, always bad results

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
("I'm gonna be working all day all week" yeah sure if it was a Chad you'd miss work to suck his dick, cunt)
You’re a gigachad urself retard wtf you can’t be serious. Maybe don’t tell women Right away That you want to fuck

• +1
Reactions: far336
Another fucking gook rejected me by making up excuses as to why she couldn't meet me ("I'm gonna be working all day all week" yeah sure if it was a Chad you'd miss work to suck his dick, cunt)

I'll upload those screenshots later. I feel hopeless. I need more work done to fuck these whores.
Bruh if this is actually you and you're not larping then it is not your fucking face that is the problem. You're probably the hottest dude on this forum and could literally be a supermodel if you wanted too. What you need is to get mentally evaluated too see if your all good in the head because you are giga chad. You don't need surgery you could potentially fuck up your face and you don't want to take the risk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
you look bad
0% Collagen too

Do MSE first then a year apart Bimax
care, Zarrinbal oftenly does Bad Homburg BSSO
I dont find it aesthetic, always bad results
Can you please elaborate on the Zarrinbal part? I'm glad we agree. Altho not sure what you mean by no collagen. Like the infraorbitals being recessed and thus the under-eye area being sunken?

Status
Not open for further replies.