mse + chewing widens the IPD (upper maxilla)

incisor chewing for indirect forward growth, the only way to generate true forward growth is through facepulling
Facepulling using a facemask or thumb pulling? The facemask makes sense but a lot of people say thumb pulling helped them. I am quite skeptical of that.

Facepulling using a facemask or thumb pulling? The facemask makes sense but a lot of people say thumb pulling helped them. I am quite skeptical of that.
thumb pulling is probably beneficial in a supplemental aspect; facepulling with a facemask does the heavy lifting though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, thereallegend, AscendingHero and 1 other person
title, mse + chewing widens IPD/upper maxilla, i am 100% sure

im not going to explain the mechanisms how for other unrelated reasons, ( you can pm me if you are interested in the mechanisms shit) but if you have mse and want ipd increase, chew, chew and chew more

tongue (or mse) - expands lower maxilla

chewing - expands upper maxilla
damn thats huge il make sure to do this with my next mse

Thanks for reminding me to put this clown on ignore

• Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero
Thanks for reminding me to put this clown on ignore
lol ive explained this in depth to like 5 ppl and they can all vouch

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i have 63-64mm ipd dont wanna widen it, want ogee to widen tho and more compact orbitals. So if i just incisor chew I won't be expanding ipd right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
i have 63-64mm ipd dont wanna widen it, want ogee to widen tho and more compact orbitals. So if i just incisor chew I won't be expanding ipd right?
any type of chewing would widen it theoretically

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and sloopnoob
any type of chewing would widen it theoretically
so chewing without mse will widen ipd? will it widen bizgyo width too?

Do you still believe in your theory @retard and are short intense(30-60min) or long lighter(2h+) chewing sessions better when sutures split for widening of upper maxilla?(I guess longer are better for bone remodelling). I'll go for it in the next days as soon as the split happens, will measure my IPD regularly

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and retard
Do you still believe in your theory @retard and are short intense(30-60min) or long lighter(2h+) chewing sessions better when sutures split for widening of upper maxilla?(I guess longer are better for bone remodelling). I'll go for it in the next days as soon as the split happens, will measure my IPD regularly
longer will probably generate more force so it’s better, and ye this should work if the sutures nasomaxillary suture is truly opened

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Need2Ascend
Will this affect pfl

I see you replying pretty confidently on every reply with an answer. How do you know all this stuff? Have u got docs I could read on?
everything i know literally comes from retard or my doctor ting lol.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and retard
I'm about 20 turns in now with MSE, and holy fuck, when I clench my molars I can feel the pressure around my midface/nose like I never had before, will chew the shit out of my skull to gain 2+mm IPD.
Do you think chewing on molars could give some downwards(+forward) growth of the lower maxilla? I guess Incissor would be contraproductive in my case since I have sfs/vertically too short maxilla

• +1
Reactions: aginghomo, AscendingHero, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
I'm about 20 turns in now with MSE, and holy fuck, when I clench my molars I can feel the pressure around my midface/nose like I never had before, will chew the shit out of my skull to gain 2+mm IPD.
Do you think chewing on molars could give some downwards(+forward) growth of the lower maxilla? I guess Incissor would be contraproductive in my case since I have sfs/vertically too short maxilla
if u have sfs molar chewing is optimal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copemaxxing, Need2Ascend and 1 other person

im not going to explain the mechanisms how for other unrelated reasons, ( you can pm me if you are interested in the mechanisms shit) but if you have mse and want ipd increase, chew, chew and chew more

Chewing with molars or incisor chewing

@retard where did u get the differences between chewing on molars, incisors, etc from? can u link?

@retard where did u get the differences between chewing on molars, incisors, etc from? can u link?
mainly I just considered the maxilla like a plane with a somewhat centralized center of resistance, so applying upward force to the back of the maxilla (molar chewing) would cause a cw rotation, and upward force at the front of the maxilla will cause ccw rotation

heres a study stating larger masseter is correlated with cw maxilla rotation, and molar chewing is the method any person not consciously modifying their chewing method would do

the only study relating to incisor chewing would probs be moons facepulling simulation, specifically simulation F that has been posted here a million times, as it mimics incisor chewing pretty well from a force vector standpoint

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath and oatmeal
you can only get gains the two months you expand with mse, so your time frame isnt that wide
Do you mean it's possible to expand IPD/upper maxilla only as long as you keep turning/expanding or as long as the MSE is still in your mouth(even after finishing expanding)?

Do you mean it's possible to expand IPD/upper maxilla only as long as you keep turning/expanding or as long as the MSE is still in your mouth(even after finishing expanding)?
it depends how long the sutures take to come back together, which is probably a month or so after you stop expanding

Can it also widens narrow jaw??
According to Mike mew our bodies are smart enough to widen the lower jaw when they are widening the upper jaw (to match) if we are chewing.

I just chew regular gum for now, but after a few months I'll transition over to hard gum.

Does MSE widen zygos? Because if it widens the maxilla more then it does the zygos, it would undo naturally hollow cheeks. I keep seeing MSE on here and I could only see it fucking up my face if the zygos and mandible don't widen with it.
Read what you just again. jfl do you even know the anatomy of the maxila & zygos? Lmao

Necro, any follow-up on this theory? Did anyone actually get MSE and detected measureable improvements to their IPD?

could you mew instead of using MSE?

• JFL
Reactions: buflek

Can confirm personally, My IPD has expanded a lot since i started chewing

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
@thecel nothing to lose

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, chinpilled69 and AscendingHero
1. did yiu get assymetry and was it bad.
2. did your ipd, intercanthal distance and ofl increase?
3. did your lip width increase?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 1901 and 1 other person

1. did yiu get assymetry and was it bad.
2. did your ipd, intercanthal distance and ofl increase?
3. did your lip width increase?
1. Asymmetry was quite bad at the start of the expansion for me. One side expanded much further than the other. But now, since the molars are realigned and the gap at the front closed, it is fine.

2.+3. I didn't measure them all exactly, but these measurements didn't increase in any significant manner if I compare my current face to before. I also wore a facemask, and noticed this can have altering effects on the whole eye area too, but didn't work well. Overall disappointing experience

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and mvp2v1
1. Asymmetry was quite bad at the start of the expansion for me. One side expanded much further than the other. But now, since the molars are realigned and the gap at the front closed, it is fine.

2.+3. I didn't measure them all exactly, but these measurements didn't increase in any significant manner if I compare my current face to before. I also wore a facemask, and noticed this can have altering effects on the whole eye area too, but didn't work well. Overall disappointing experience
Would you say your execution was good enough that the forum can conclude MSE is not a viable option for noticeably increasing IPD and PFL?

Do you think it’s possible someone else executing ina. Different manner could get better results?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and sub5inchcel
Would you say your execution was good enough that the forum can conclude MSE is not a viable option for noticeably increasing IPD and PFL?

Do you think it’s possible someone else executing ina. Different manner could get better results?
rme allarently have better stress on eye area i read:feelswat:

Hard to say. Maybe it could have to do with how your face is structured (cranial base) in terms of how the changes turn out? However I don't think mse alone changes it much. What I noticed is by pulling your maxilla forward/downward in the direction of the sutures, the eye area seems to widen (pfl, ipd, icd). It might be related to the sphenoid

2619834_FFMoZvpWQAMwURV.jpg

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and mvp2v1
rme allarently have better stress on eye area i read:feelswat:
What?
Hard to say. Maybe it could have to do with how your face is structured (cranial base) in terms of how the changes turn out? However I don't think mse alone changes it much. What I noticed is by pulling your maxilla forward/downward in the direction of the sutures, the eye area seems to widen (pfl, ipd, icd). It might be related to the sphenoid

2619834_FFMoZvpWQAMwURV.jpg
interesting. You think pulling downwards has that effect? Pulling upwards is what I would expect would get results… did you observe this in yourself when u had the MSE?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Need2Ascend and sub5inchcel
Sucking BBC remodels the facial skeleton into a Chad

What?

interesting.
rme is another expander that appqrebtly have better effect on eye area because more atreaa i eill try to find the thread

• +1
What?

interesting. You think pulling downwards has that effect? Pulling upwards is what I would expect would get results… did you observe this in yourself when u had the MSE?
The maxilla can only grow in the direction of the suture, which is downward/forward. If you mean the alveolar ridge, then you could remodel it more upwards but with mewing, chewing, etc. Do you have a gummy smile?

• Woah
  • +1

Mewing is not supported by science

• JFL
what is MSE?

• JFL
The maxilla can only grow in the direction of the suture, which is downward/forward. If you mean the alveolar ridge, then you could remodel it more upwards but with mewing, chewing, etc. Do you have a gummy smile?
A little yes

rme is another expander that appqrebtly have better effect on eye area because more atreaa i eill try to find the thread
did you find the thread?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
did you find the thread?

• +1
did you find the thread?
thougths? do you think its legit for late teenagers if they want wider ipd/intercanthal distance? what about lip width?

• +1