mse + chewing widens the IPD (upper maxilla)

thougths? do you think its legit for late teenagers if they want wider ipd/intercanthal distance? what about lip width?
I'll look into it later today.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 5.04.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 5.04.03 PM.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
it should
Due to what mechanism, what suture? PFL expansion to be affect its key to affect the nasal chambers and ethmoidal sutures/bones, IPD as well

The skull goes much deeper than this and I must do more reading but thoughts? @Tasty17 @retard @betamanlet @Babushkacatlady @Kingkellz @poehavshy @Ocelot @diggbicc

The idea of getting longer screws that can replicate high forces to the upper maxila/orbits with loosened sutures seem to be the way for orbital/ipd expansion

Also

Temporal position and skull length and pfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and 5'7 zoomer
title, mse + chewing widens IPD/upper maxilla, i am 100% sure

im not going to explain the mechanisms how for other unrelated reasons, ( you can pm me if you are interested in the mechanisms shit) but if you have mse and want ipd increase, chew, chew and chew more

tongue (or mse) - expands lower maxilla

chewing - expands upper maxilla
is there way to chew better for lower law arch expansion? upper has expanded a bit but lower hasnt rlly kept up, i think jordan barret had this too in a post i saw somewhere

im not going to explain the mechanisms how for other unrelated reasons, ( you can pm me if you are interested in the mechanisms shit) but if you have mse and want ipd increase, chew, chew and chew more

by tongue do you mean tongue chewing?

Cracking the suture opens up the possibility of remodelling the maxilla by squeezing it with your chewing muscle, hence decreasing your midface length while simultaneously widening your face. It doesn't widens your IPD exclusively.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Cracking the suture opens up the possibility of remodelling the maxilla by squeezing it with your chewing muscle, hence decreasing your midface length while simultaneously widening your face. It doesn't widens your IPD exclusively.
but there are many other sutures that influence in midface length, does cracking the maxilla suture only can achieve that?

Also remember that MSE widens mouth and nose which can throw off ratios too.

What does ipd mean

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing