"MSE+FM is cope Just get muh Lefort 1

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Many users think that Lefort 1 is better than MSE+FB(facebow) because its invasive surgery and your bone is cutting etc. But people don't want get Lefort's not because they are afraid of(mostly) but because results of MSE+FB would much more better than any Lefort's. I choose CCW rotated Lefort 1, because we clearly know that nobody here will get Lefort 2/3.
CCW Lefort 1
Probably results:
Shorter gums(affect philtrum), forward growth of lower maxilla.. and basically that's it.
95 P360 i220

Probably results of MSE+Facebow( all in MSE is customised so you can get MSE drilled at the front of palate): forward growth cheekbones, more under eye support, nose rotated upward and shortened, forward and upward growth of the whole maxilla, not only lower part.
12 Figure16 1

I know that many can be sceptical, but give a chance to MSE. IT's really new thing( 2010) while LeFort's are really old procedures( from 1901). Also many orthodontist agree that Distraction osteogenesis should replace osteotomies. I think over 2-5 years we will have decent evidences of MSE upswing.

• +1
Reactions: N1c, AscendingHero, hairyballscel and 3 others
i just need to moneymax then i am getting all the orthodontic procedures i need while megadosing d3 + k2 mk4 and hgh

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Barbarossa_ and MentalistKebab
Is anyone debating that? I'm getting MSE in 2 months. I'll ask him about a FM. Can you wear MSE AND FM at the same time?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel and HighIQcel
MSE will provide upswing if you wear it consistently. It won’t completely unrecess your face, but it will give you a couple mm of forward growth+ccw rotation so it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5385
lefort 1 is better but search up lefort 1 surgery dumbass
you get ur fucking face cut in half
Is anyone debating that? I'm getting MSE in 2 months. I'll ask him about a FM. Can you wear MSE AND FM at the same time?
yes but you need to wear it 14 hrs a day min

Yes you can and many people debating here putting osteotomy over distraction osteogenesis.

Yes you can and many people debating here putting osteotomy over distraction osteogenesis.
That's straightup BS then, because MSE splits the suture and entirely changes your mid- and upper maxilla, zygos, palate and mouth width. It's a quintessential looksmaxxing procedure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
The facemask attaches to the MSE, so yes. The facemask needs to be anchored to something that is attached to the bone of the maxilla to pull it forward and up.

The facemask attaches to the MSE, so yes. The facemask needs to be anchored to something that is attached to the bone of the maxilla to pull it forward and up.
Oh great. This guy I'm going to is an orthodontist. He said he could give me MSE. So is it very likely he can also customize a facemask to me personally and then I'll be wearing both at the same time?

MSE is guranteed to give you horizontal expansion, but there is no legit proof facemask will give enough forward growth in adults that it will increase your PSL.

Also MSE will only stay in your mouth few months so you have a limited time for bone archored face pulling.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 4053
Oh great. This guy I'm going to is an orthodontist. He said he could give me MSE. So is it very likely he can also customize a facemask to me personally and then I'll be wearing both at the same time?
The facemasks are pretty universal, just pads for the forehead and chin, and some bands that attach to the MSE appliance. So it's very likely he can set you up with one. Should check out Jaw Hacks on youtube, he has had MSE and facemask and makes videos about it all the time, goes into a lot of detail about the shit

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
You either post studies and actual results for adult males 21+ or swallow your tongue and choke on it... slowly

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
You either post studies and actual results for adult males 21+ or swallow your tongue and choke on it... slowly

there are studies...

that prove the exact opposite of what this retard is saying

OP u misinterpreted that section of the paper completely, u know nothing abt jaw surgeries, u got the mse procedure wrong - just kys

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
FACEBOW >>>>> FACEMASK

MSE is guranteed to give you horizontal expansion, but there is no legit proof facemask will give enough forward growth in adults that it will increase your PSL.

Also MSE will only stay in your mouth few months so you have a limited time for bone archored face pulling.
I'm 100% sure you could formulate a plan with whoever is installing your MSE to leave it in for longer to use the facemask

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
there are a good amount of people in here confirming to get mse+fm, once they upload good and visible results. the outlook of mse+fm will completely change!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
FACEBOW >>>>> FACEMASK

I'm 100% sure you could formulate a plan with whoever is installing your MSE to leave it in for longer to use the facemask
Even if you keep it longer wouldnt the suture healed by then ?

Even if you keep it longer wouldnt the suture healed by then ?
It would serve the sole purpose as being an anchor for the facepuller
yes it would heal but it is still bone-anchored facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Is there any evidence the facemask can cause any CCW rotation? Many people are very skeptical including @Sergio-OMS who has worked with MSE.

MSE will provide upswing if you wear it consistently. It won’t completely unrecess your face, but it will give you a couple mm of forward growth+ccw rotation so it’s worth it
MSE is at the back of the palate doe... You should pull downwards if its at the back to achieve CCW

fuck my point of living. other than most people I am one of the few people that need cw rotation. I need lefort 1 for sure. can I have a facemask with cw rotation?

Many users think that Lefort 1 is better than MSE+FB(facebow) because its invasive surgery and your bone is cutting etc. But people don't want get Lefort's not because they are afraid of(mostly) but because results of MSE+FB would much more better than any Lefort's. I choose CCW rotated Lefort 1, because we clearly know that nobody here will get Lefort 2/3.
CCW Lefort 1
Probably results:
Shorter gums(affect philtrum), forward growth of lower maxilla.. and basically that's it.
View attachment 471531
Probably results of MSE+Facebow( all in MSE is customised so you can get MSE drilled at the front of palate): forward growth cheekbones, more under eye support, nose rotated upward and shortened, forward and upward growth of the whole maxilla, not only lower part.
View attachment 471537
I know that many can be sceptical, but give a chance to MSE. IT's really new thing( 2010) while LeFort's are really old procedures( from 1901). Also many orthodontist agree that Distraction osteogenesis should replace osteotomies. I think over 2-5 years we will have decent evidences of MSE upswing.
Average lefort only like 3mm of advancement , jfl

• JFL
Reactions: N1c