mse fp questions

M

mstascnd

Iron
anyone with knowledge on mse and facepullers

after the suture is split, and lets say i have this facepuller on, 1kg each side for 12 hours a day ( https://letsfaceit-629526.square.site/product/bow/4?cs=true )
basically how long would I need to do this for to reach maximum gains, would the mse need to be replaced, and after expansion is done (3 months i think?) will the suture start to fuse after i've stopped the facepulling or could it happen sometime after im no longer expanding, even while facepulling.
retarded thread, but idk the answers so

I don't think that FP can sustain that much force. And isn't it tooth borne? If so its pretty un-ideal

Your results depend on your age OP

I don't think that FP can sustain that much force. And isn't it tooth borne? If so its pretty un-ideal

Your results depend on your age OP
19 years old, and mse is bone borne im like 99% sure

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
anyone with knowledge on mse and facepullers

after the suture is split, and lets say i have this facepuller on, 1kg each side for 12 hours a day ( https://letsfaceit-629526.square.site/product/bow/4?cs=true )
basically how long would I need to do this for to reach maximum gains, would the mse need to be replaced, and after expansion is done (3 months i think?) will the suture start to fuse after i've stopped the facepulling or could it happen sometime after im no longer expanding, even while facepulling.
retarded thread, but idk the answers so

listen to him he actually has good knowledge

• +1
Reactions: 000 and MentalistKebab
19 years old, and mse is bone borne im like 99% sure
Yh MSE is bone borne but i was reffering to the facepuller you linked, thats tooth borne

Are there any guy who made significant improvements (4mm forward or more) with face pulling tho ?

listen to him he actually has good knowledge

helpful af, so 6 months facemask after suture is split then stabilise with mse still in

helpful af, so 6 months facemask after suture is split then stabilise with mse still in
yeah
it has many downsides tbh
if u dont have underbite or very noticable lack of forward growth i wouldnt advise it

yeah
if u dont have underbite or very noticable lack of forward growth i wouldnt advise it
Im going to be following with imdo, possibly lefort if not enough ccw or forward growth but yeah i have a bad overbite with decent lack of forward growth

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
yeah
You can still use a FM if you don’t have an underbite. Usually when you move your maxilla forwards, you may get some rotation of mandible up and forward or by posteriors settle in better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
You can still use a FM if you don’t have an overbite. Usually when you move your maxilla forwards, you may get some rotation of mandible up and forward or by posteriors settle in better.
who talks about overbite?

yeah but u need further adjustments
not if the maxilla is the one being pulled.
although, it might cause some overbite problems since mse+fm is not 100% bone borne