this jaw hacks guy expect u to get SFOT all the way in Arkansas lol 😂

MSE is cope and debunked by a professional
Jaw surgery will improve ur breathing and open ur airways

if I see u promoting MSE u are done now u heard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, goat2x, fernandobrocolli and 7 others
Good thing having good maxilla

That’s not how it works and you didn’t even listen to the whole thing. It’s not just “my lower jaw is too small mse is cope hur dur:feelsuhh:

Dental tipping is a thing and it’s the reason some people can get it if they don’t have a posterior cross bite because theirs back molars are lingually inclined.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Also, she’s a fucking mse provider, in fact she’s my current mse provider. Mse is not cope.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joeveniro, varbrah and Uglyandfat
That’s not how it works and you didn’t even listen to the whole thing. It’s not just “my lower jaw is too small mse is cope hur dur:feelsuhh:

Dental tipping is a thing and it’s the reason some people can get it if they don’t have a posterior cross bite because theirs back molars are lingually inclined.
MSE does not advance shit there is no proof of aesthetic improvement and jaw surgery is better

Also, she’s a fucking mse provider, in fact she’s my current mse provider. Mse is not cope.
U clearly did not listen to what she said.
She is a MSE provider, meaning she isn’t biased. She literally said that on people who cannot keep their mouth closed and have trouble breathing when they got the jaw surgery they literally felt the effects dna could breathe again. Jaw surgery is the only thing that works but keep coping with MSE

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
MSE does not advance shit there is no proof of aesthetic improvement and jaw surgery is better
I asked her in person and she said it gives 1mm of forward expansion alone while the face mask gives 3mm. You are seriously retarded if you think the mse has 0 effect facially. It is splitting the skull in half how could that not affect you visually?

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
Then go get MSE and go to Arkansas and get SFOT and see how much time u waste

I asked her in person and she said it gives 1mm of forward expansion alone while the face mask gives 3mm. You are seriously retarded if you think the mse has 0 effect facially. It is splitting the skull in half how could that not affect you visually?
3mm is nothing. Jaw surgery can do way much more than that. And distraction osteogenesis can provide up to 2cm of advancement. Next.

have u even seen jaw hacks before and after MSE? He literally looks the exact same.

U clearly did not listen to what she said.
She is a MSE provider, meaning she isn’t biased. She literally said that on people who cannot keep their mouth closed and have trouble breathing when they got the jaw surgery they literally felt the effects dna could breathe again. Jaw surgery is the only thing that works but keep coping with MSE
Yes she provides jaw surgery but she also provides mse how is that hard for you to understand? Mse is not cope for tongue space and breathing and that’s a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Then go get MSE and go to Arkansas and get SFOT and see how much time u waste
I don’t need sfot because my teeth are tipped inwards. It’s not just about the maxilla and mandible.

Yes she provides jaw surgery but she also provides mse how is that hard for you to understand? Mse is not cope for tongue space and breathing and that’s a fact.
Jaw surgery does it better. It’s that simple. MSE is not gonna provide the results that regular jaw surgery does.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
3mm is nothing. Jaw surgery can do way much more than that. And distraction osteogenesis can provide up to 2cm of advancement. Next.

have u even seen jaw hacks before and after MSE? He literally looks the exact same.
She only gives jaw surgery for people with lip incompetence and major sleep problems I asked her in person and even me she wouldn’t do it because my lip seal wasn’t bad enough

She only gives jaw surgery for people with lip incompetence and major sleep problems I asked her in person and even me she wouldn’t do it because my lip seal wasn’t bad enough
Then we find other surgeons

Jaw surgery does it better. It’s that simple. MSE is not gonna provide the results that regular jaw surgery does.
Yes but for your average person you can’t get surgery, I asked her and she said no. It’s only for really recessed folks. You guys and your basement jaw surgery fantasies are getting out of hand

He is right Tho..

Then we find other surgeons
She told me it will ruin the muscular balance within the face when I suggested face mask with distraction osteogenesis on the bottom jaw. I’d rather trust her duel trained years of education than some basement dwellers

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
She told me it will ruin the muscular balance within the face when I suggested face mask with distraction osteogenesis on the bottom jaw. I’d rather trust her duel trained years of education than some basement dwellers
Use different option of distraction osteogenesis

I’m gonna show u this video of this Indian. Girl who was able to get a new jaw due to mandibular distraction Osteogenesis

He is right but jaw surgery is not for the average person. Dr Bockow literally debunked this to me in person.
I was talking about that your point was right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
He is right but jaw surgery is not for the average person. Dr Bockow literally debunked this to me in person.
Like what? She says she struggles to grow the mandible even with her young patients.
Maybe cause she is retarded remember females are retarded right? U do realize U should never get surgery from a female surgeon.

Look at her jaw and tell me that isn’t possible

Maybe cause she is retarded remember females are retarded right? U do realize U should never get surgery from a female surgeon.

Look at her jaw and tell me that isn’t possible

But did you see her jaw in the before? Jaw surgery is for people who need it for health and breathing reasons. You sound so misogynistic, remember you want this to look better for females. Dr Bockow is one of only a few periodontist AND orthodontist who gives lectures around the world on these kinda subjects. What do you do? Blab on about muh jaw surgery’s muh forward growth in your basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
But did you see her jaw in the before? Jaw surgery is for people who need it for health and breathing reasons. You sound so misogynistic, remember you want this to look better for females. Dr Bockow is one of only a few periodontist AND orthodontist who gives lectures around the world on these kinda subjects. What do you do? Blab on about muh jaw surgery’s muh forward growth in your basement
I do need it for health and breathing reasons too I’m a subhuman

H557FcP

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, varbrah and Deleted member 12218
There is cleary diffrence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Answer me now @22Bones

If u expand ur maxilla u have to expand ur lower jaw too or it’s over

MSE, then protract it with bollards + fm.

then IMDO

ezpz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
MSE, then protract it with bollards + fm.

then IMDO

ezpz
lol if u do IMDO, then there is no point of MSE.

if IMDO was readily available then that would ascend a lot of people but I talked to a looking user he said it’s a pipe dream

plus isn’t IMDO paired with a Lefort I, a Lefort one would advance the maxilla way better than MSE.

mewing is better than all this bullshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9355, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Mse wont provide forward growth so if thats what your lacking you need jaw surgery and MSE wont provide much lateral growth UNLESS your upper palate is alot narrower to your lower jaw

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Mse wont provide forward growth so if thats what your lacking you need jaw surgery and MSE wont provide much lateral growth UNLESS your upper palate is alot narrower to your lower jaw
So basically, MSE is cope. The whole point is forward growth that is what I’m looking for and many users are looking for.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Ur showing the skull but the appearance is what matters
Look at this video

Looks exactly the same

Give up now

and he was was already good looking before faggot

I’m making an entire imgur of all the mse cases just for you, you’re welcome

Here’s face mask which is apparently also a “cope”
2054A28E 1090 41C6 BD38 FE040E48B6BE

• +1
Reactions: Ceamce
So basically, MSE is cope. The whole point is forward growth that is what I’m looking for and many users are looking for.
I already said it gives 1mm of forward growth and look at the Facemask case above , which gives several mm of forward growth

I’m making an entire imgur of all the mse cases just for you, you’re welcome

Here’s face mask which is apparently also a “cope”
View attachment 989383

Only the grandma and jaw hacks improved from one picture

on 20/24 he looks exact same in both pictures and they are in good lighting

and did u not mention jaw hacks already has a good jaw? Do u not know what I’m looking for? I’m looking to get a good jaw and a good maxilla and this MSE shit would not suffice. Stop 🛑 the coping and let me know when u get MSE so I can laugh at u

this whole site is cope lol

great thread OP

Only the grandma and jaw hacks improved from one picture

on 20/24 he looks exact same in both pictures and they are in good lighting

and did u not mention jaw hacks already has a good jaw? Do u not know what I’m looking for? I’m looking to get a good jaw and a good maxilla and this MSE shit would not suffice. Stop 🛑 the coping and let me know when u get MSE so I can laugh at u
Mse is for the maxilla, I’m sorry but there’s not a lot you can do for a subhuman jaw. This guy has a narrow jaw but still got Mse and is perfectly fine.

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
lateral growth is a huge part of looking good aswell. forward growth is not the only story

Mse is for the maxilla, I’m sorry but there’s not a lot you can do for a subhuman jaw. This guy has a narrow jaw but still got Mse and is perfectly fine.

I have a video of a dude on YouTube who got a good jaw from jaw surgery. Stop coping with fucking MSE cause it has no results. The person who is ur MSE consultant even said jaw surgery isn’t bad and can provide amazing results and people who got jaw surgery from her team has NEVER regretted it. U keep going on and on about this MSE shit then go do it and let’s see ur before and after. Nothing is gonna change and if u already had a good jaw before chances are ur nasal breathing is already fine. Stop 🛑 misleading people

I have a video of a dude on YouTube who got a good jaw from jaw surgery. Stop coping with fucking MSE cause it has no results. The person who is ur MSE consultant even said jaw surgery isn’t bad and can provide amazing results and people who got jaw surgery from her team has NEVER regretted it. U keep going on and on about this MSE shit then go do it and let’s see ur before and after. Nothing is gonna change and if u already had a good jaw before chances are ur nasal breathing is already fine. Stop 🛑 misleading people
Mse is for people with narrow palates and poor breathing. Jaw surgery is for subhumans such as yourself. If you truly need jaw surgery, it is over Johnny :feelshaha:

Mse is for people with narrow palates and poor breathing. Jaw surgery is for subhumans such as yourself. If you truly need jaw surgery, it is over Johnny :feelshaha:
MSE is cope and u just now agreed with me. Thank u and have a good day.

actual results compared to ur subhuman shit MSE results

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 12218